Why is the 2nd amendment supposed to be a good thing? It inherently undermines government authority and promotes anarchy

Why is the 2nd amendment supposed to be a good thing? It inherently undermines government authority and promotes anarchy

rare pepe

It doesn't undermine government's LEGAL authority anywhere you dumb fucking leaf

A fucking sheep.

Jesus can you at least try to make a decent bait/shit post?

That is the point. The government cannot be trusted 100%. Best to have a failsafe.

Lol. That's the fucking point. To undermine authoritative government. It's corruption repellent. You're just brainwashed. You will never get this, and it's so simple.

Kind of like BLM

Nope, I've got 1000 pepes and it's in there. Don't fucking tell me what's rare.

Because the entire American state has been an essentially progressive project founded on a completely ridiculous 'revolution' that changed nothing except a tax to the british. They just wanted an excuse to fuck off into their Enlightenment-fueled bullshit utopic states which they were arrogant enough to think could assume, and not 20 years after the government coalesced Madison declared it an abject failure, since then it has been bald-faced lies.

You realize your Nazi utopia wouldn't have been able to exist if all the retarded masses of plebs had guns to defend themselves with?

>undermines government authority and promotes anarchy

>Being able to defend yourself undermines government authority and promotes anarchy

I think that since democracy is supposed to be the voice of the people, if the government doesn't represent the people, the people can restore order. Through temporarypeople pee hole people something mumble duh.

pheew good thing it's a leftist government that protects minorities.

Good post, you pretty much summed it up perfectly

Yes by definition that is what it does. Gunfags even brag about the fact that it does that

You realize I could take you away from your syrop utopia if I was in the room with you and I had a gun, you would be at my whims?

>It inherently undermines government authority and promotes anarchy

Which is the point of it

Government should be weak, almost begging for help. Government should never enter a persons vocabulary outside the post office and national boarders.

>It inherently undermines government authority and promotes anarchy
Well... sounds like you just answered yourself.

Have fun with that anarchy, lolbertarian

>One madman shoots up a place over government hate
>The police gun said madman down
>10% of the population shoot up a place because of government hate
>Regardless of mental/spiritual crap a good chunk of the population is unhappy with the government
>If the government truly serve the people then they should get together and talk it out
>If the government still doesn't budge just or not a civil war begins

You want democracy right? Ah fucking whatever your probably a shill either way.

>Power to the people.
>Anarchy.

Well, it is now because we're 60% white.

Governments don't protect anything - they only attack.

By "minorities" do you mean racial minorities or just any group of people composed of less than 50% of the nation?

>government mail
Why?

To defend myself from people who would take my weeed

Government only has authority which the people allocate to it.
Rights are implied.
At least 'round these parts

But CTR you answered your own question

Because it's supposed to undermine government authority because government authority is inherently a bad thing

This. When they call it a "necessary" evil... the necessary part is a lie.

The government has no need to worry about citizens defending them selves unless they are doing something wrong...

Holy shit that pic is fucking edgy bro

>Protects some minorities
Ftfy Hans.

Nope, I've got 1000 peeps and it's in there. Don't fucking tell me what's rare.

>edgy
Maybe to a bootlicker who loves his overlords as much as you do~

indoctrinated drone. stay cucked your whole miserable life

no, it keeps govt. authority in check

>be (((authority)))
>you can't have ((((x item)))

>Place your trust in government

Yeah no thanks.

YES! I would love to eat all of thjose right now!

ITT: leftist cucks who just want to promote and legalize all kinds of degeneracy