USA! USA! USA! USA!

>Mexican athletes

bbc.com/sport/olympics/37009383

Just an update, he now has 20 gold medals.

How pathetic must it feel to live in a country that has less gold medals than 1 single American? Especially ones with over 1 billion humans.

>Especially ones with over 1 billion humans.

good thread until you forced it

PER CAPITA

We have that many medals?
Fuckin sweet lmao

Brazil only has 4 more golds than phepls
and jamaica, north korea, mexico, and india have less
and north korea has more than mexico and india
what fucking joke countries

PER CAPITA

Summer Olympics are literally nigger games, nothing to be proud of.

We're a bro ship for a reason, nigel.

Don't fuck it up

>North Korea has more gold medals than Mexico and India

Kek

>guy with the most medals is white

I detect mad jelly

Eh, I don't care.
Americans are just gloating,
a few people's achievements as their own,
while they're bloating,
from the eating.

Let's be honest here folks, the reason Yellowstone is going to erupt is because there are too many Americans adding critical mass onto the land.

Don't forget that he also smokes weed.

That usually what happens when you do drugs and get away with it for being in the USA

>a few people's achievements as their own,
nah cunt we're celebrating AMERICANS victories AS victories for AMERICA and AMERICANS
nationalism is a difficult concept at the highest level of cognitive though for the small minded tbqh

>Swimming
>Nigger sports

Pick one

It's rather simple. The country serves us so we serve the country. If people want to come into the country and not serve it then we would do well to remove the parasites

You'd win gold for mental gymnastics at least.

>the reason Yellowstone is going to erupt is because there are too many Americans adding critical mass onto the land

per capita, the country of Michael Phelps has the most gold medals.

Suck it nerd.

Nobody cares about the winter olympics. Literally the shittiest sports.

Summer olympics has:

Gymnastics, track, wrestling, boxing, Judo, and weightlifting. All top tier sports.

anglo master race

India

>olympics
>swimming
>100m
>110m
>115m
>117.5m
>100m from left to right
>100m from right to left

one stoner gets 300 medals, i'm impressed, jewsa #1, except for the chinkboys
ok jewsa#2

also, you niggers have 1/2 billion people, so it's like the whole
latin america combined, or the whole europe

If it's so easy, Juan, why don't your gente just gather up some top tier atletas and topple the great pais of Michael Phelps? He's retiring, so maybe you'll catch up to his medal count by the Moon Olympics in 2256.

Michael Phelps is one person, you have many million.

And I know they don't cover math in mexican "school"s, but it's far closer to 1/3 a billion than 1/2. Your population is about 1/3 of our, yet you don't even have 1/30th of our gold medals.

don't you understand my post, tyrone?

they give too many medals for swimming and running, someone does weight lifting, he gets one fucking medal, this stoner can get 100 by doing exactly the same shit over and over again

also, it's not like you are swimming, you retard, it's him, you have as much to do with him as a kid from africa, so you keep sucking your own dick in your basement while he gets some medals, then you have obviously contributed greatly to his success, i think your contribution was 50% and his was the other 50%, you are a winner!!

>swimming
>rowing
>kayaking
>fencing
>handball

I'm so sorry you live in Mexico and can't enjoy freedom or stuff.