Sup Forums

Are demons and spirits real?

yes, but this isn't really a Sup Forums topic

>>/eggs/

Nope. Human invention.

alright
to make it Sup Forums-related
COULD DEMONS AND SPIRITS BE INTERFERING WITH WORLD POLITICS?
WOOOOOOOOOOOO

You'd probably be asked to leave for /x/ so in short, yes they exist. Islam is the religion of Satan and Hilary is the whore of Babylon with its current king rising from Turkey which is the throne of the Anti-Christ. All these shennanigans require worshipping false gods/demons and sacrificing humans to them in shape of World Wars.

Hope that answers it now fuck off

>pakistan flag
>ID
>PaK
WOOOOOOOOOOOO

you'll come out of that edgy atheist phase in time, don't worry

Yes

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

>Are demons and spirits real?
If you really need to ask, you obviously dont know.

you may very well find out one day

maybe not

It matters what your religion is. Abrahamic religions believe in them; they also imply that magic is real by forbidding it.

No, that's a stupid question.

Fucking fireniggers!

>666
false prophet

You got me... I'm not a real Christian.
>fucking demons

>tfw no Demon Summoning Program

Holy shit, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig.

oh yeah

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

Yes they are real at first i did not belief . But before i found the lord i always got raped by succubus

Doesn't this belong on /x/? Sup Forums isn't the new Sup Forums.

>succubus
It's much more likely that you were raped by an Incubus. Succubi are temptresses that enchant men, Incubuses rape people.

Demons and spirits are just the echoes of future people cast backwards through time.
We don't know how to deal with that type of input so we call them demonic.

God is just the Singularity of Mankind cast backwards.
Demons are future individuals we cannot understand.
Time goes both ways but we're still too primitive to understand it.

>God is just the Singularity of Mankind cast backwards.
Did you read Berserk by any chance?

No? Did the Japs portend this?

well i did not consent asfter i knew it were demons .

Yeah, there was a whole bit on the origin of God and all things spiritual in the Eclipse ark.
Berserk is a mega-chaos-god tier manga, I highly recommend it.

no.

and tell /x/ I said hi

Huh.
I thought it was just a Westaboo manga with lots of rape.

>consent asfter
>after
Just b/c you regret it later doesn't make it rape.

It's based in the theme of Shakespeare's MacBeth, so I guess that its sort of westaboo, but It's the best (and only) westaboo manga I've ever read.
>lots or rape.
Not really, but it does have high impact sexual violence in some places. Rape isn't one of the selling elements though.

>It's based in the theme of Shakespeare's MacBeth
I thought it was based on the Evil Dead, but less funny

Define spirit. Do you mean an alcoholic beverage, or the substance (the abiding, non-perishing structure) of consciousness?

As long as you define spirit within these boundaries, yes.

Demons are the Christian interpretation of daimons, I.e. human emotions. They can separate from the individual whence they emanate, and may outlast the originator. Demons are malevolent energies that resist entropy.

This is all I am willing to reveal.

IDK, I didn't read that. It doesn't have that much comedy in the beginning, except for a few jokes here and there. The latest chapters have quite a bit more comedy though, since they built-up a bunch of colorful characters.
I've heard that Dark Souls took quite a bit of inspiration from the manga.

A self is a spirit. I live in the present.

Evil Dead is a movie series, not a book one.
It's about a guy who fights demons who loses his hand and replaces it with mechanical hand that turns into things.
It's funny/horrific. There's tree rape in it.

I watched some interview with the Berserk creator talking about how he loves the Evil Dead.

I recommend the second and third movies.
Third in particular is hilarious.

And yes, Dark Souls takes a lot from Berserk, as far as I've heard.
You haven't played?
So good.

The universe is bidirectional.
Human consciousness sees things as unidirectional.
We're bilateral creatures. We have a front and a back.

But the universe doesn't care. Equations run just as fine forwards as well as backwards.

What we do in the present echoes forever both ways.
Ghosts and spirits and fairies and demons are all post-temporal echoes.

Things happen always. Every action never ends. Forwards, backwards, it's always there.
Nothing ever ends.

holy fuck

Why can't you reveal more, please do.

There is only one. The god of this universe. And it is the devil. It created this universe to cultivate suffering.

That actually sounds a lot like Berserk; Guts does have a machine hand with a detachable cannon and bow-gun.
Berserk had some xeno-rape shit in it in some places. There was an almost comical attempted rape involving a possessed horse.

I haven't play Dark Souls (I don't even have the console for it) but I'd like to; it sounds pretty badass.

>I haven't play Dark Souls (I don't even have the console for it) but I'd like to; it sounds pretty badass.
Gotta be honest, I think Dark Souls 1 is an actual masterpiece.

It's badass, but it's one of the games where you, the player, learn to become badass.
You don't get upgrades and skills that turn your character into an unstoppable force.
You need to learn.
You need to adapt.

The game levels you up. Your character level is secondary to how your level.

The art and level design is pretty based too.

Ill play it when I get the chance (I'm starting college, so it might be a while),bu I highly recommend Berserk. It's my all-time favorite manga.

>Nothing ever ends.
Where did you get this knowledge from? How do you know this is true?

It makes sense in the context of dreams that give away the future in some way. But I can't see any other reason to agree with this.

Good luck on college, brah. I graduated a year ago. Dealing with the post-college vacuum now.
Shit sucks.

My advice to you (unsolicited) is to do all the stupid shit that the stereotypes are made of. Go to the fucking frosh shit and get wasted. Make mistakes. Fuck all kinds of strange girls.
My regrets are not doing enough of that stuff. The homework isn't that hard so long as you go to the library at end of day and pound it out. But do it though. College is easy, so long as you make it easy.

But, yeah, thanks for the recommend. I usually hate manga, but I'll look into that.

Everything has a presence.
Where does energy go?
Nowhere.
Our universe is a closed system. That's objective truth.

Any energy you put into a smaller subset system only bleeds out into the greater system of Everything.

Nothing escapes our universe.
Where else can it go?

Look at a physics equation. Switch sides. Does it still work?
Of course it does.

Time isn't unidirectional. It always goes both ways except for how we see it.

In one direction in gets weaker and another gets stronger.

Gee, if that were true, wouldn't there be an incredibly powerful event in the far "past".
Oh wait...

Say you have sex with a girl you are drunk she says she is menstruating so do it anal ,you wake up and realise she is a he ,did you consent?

Well... yeah. It's fucking bullshit, and I'd probably kick his/her ass, but it is consensual sex, so it's not rape. Being drunk is no excuse unless you were so wasted you couldn't even move. You have to be careful, man. Go get yourself cleansed and try to repent for what you got yourself into. Also, try not to spill bodily fluids in your room incubuses are spawned from Hell with spilled bodily fluids combined with impure thoughts.

Thanks man. I'll heed your advice and try to have some fun for once in my life.
I hope you'll enjoy the manga as much as I did.
Goodnight.

Tell your demon rape stories now Netherlands, and make them extra spicy.

This, do it before the thread dies. Make it extra spooky, I want to start my nofap tonight.

Yea they're real I've had 2 encounters with non-human creatures in my life. Both times people other than me saw them too. And I'm a very stable rational person.

1) My friend's house was haunted. Every time I would stay the night there, black colored demons with red eyes would walk around the halls. They were 100% visible and 3d like any real person. But very easily startled, once you saw them they would run down the hall and up through the ceiling for example. Sometimes they even SPOKE to us, in a language we couldn't understand. But when we started freaking out over them speaking right in front of us, they would run away in fear of us.

2) Me and 5 others were chased down a mountain at dusk by two 7 foot tall white humanoids who ran inhumanly fast through the woods without making any sound of snapping branches or anything. And they could teleport from one side of the trail to the other. By the time we reached the van and hopped in as fast as we could, they went from being 200 meters behind us to only 20 meters behind us. They were literally running at about 25 mph through darkened woods chasing us. They were closing in on us in a V shaped pattern from both sides of the trail.

I should mention the mountain we were chased down by demons (or aliens or whatever I use demon as a blanket term) had a giant pentagram on top of it. And has been a hotspot for paranormal reports.

Pic related. This whole city is a hotspot for witchcraft practicioners etc due to that star being there and being a "source of power" for them or something.

>loses his hand and replaces it with mechanical hand that turns into things.
no
>There's tree rape in it
no

that's schizophrenia

Wasn't it written somewhere that a Deacon became a mountain?

(Witnessed)

Only if you believe.

holy shit this is something please tell me more about the occult

But what does that have to do with spirits and demons? How does that imply that time is bidirectional and influence our mundane human lives?

I'm curious about that.

it's bullshit

No if it were schizophrenia I would be claiming to have paranormal encounters all the time. And other people wouldn't be seeing them too. I'm 29 years old I'm based as hell. I said I only had TWO encounters my whole life.

Til it happens to you. Okay I'm out of this thread. Keep being bluepilled folks.

>everyone here is fucking crazy

THEY'RE SPOOKS

haha delusional

back off skinwalker!

go back to /x/ and that goes for all the rest of you all too

NIGGER!!

there. now this is a Sup Forums thread....

>fireniggers
>those trips

I have no anime girls that properly express how gone my sides are.

More like you were fagpilled.

I personally believe that there is some spiritual reality of somehow. Because of dreams I had, guiding me and alerting me of stuff. But by no means I can affirm that this is an objective reality, and can talk about that confidently to another person.

I convinced myself there is some truth on that, but I don't know very much about it, and I don't believe anyone who claims they do.

>Listen here nigger

we are real. we are manifest. keep projecting the power we desire.

one arc is literally the team killing a sea god...the sea gods internals are a hostile ecosystem, and guts almost gets killed from the pressure the gods beating heart puts off...BROOTAL

I sometimes want to believe but there's nothing that's actually replicable in a lab or something like that. That being said, I'd probably shit myself if I ran into something like what happened to (if it's real). Maybe they're not demons or ghosts like we traditionally understand them, just echoes of diffrent parts of reality we can't understand.

Years ago some /x/philes got into them to prove to the world the paranormal was real so some of them supposedly tried to manifest a giant thoughtform in some public place at a set date and time. Needless to say it didn't work.

But by your own admission you are at places with these associations, so can we infer that you are into this stuff and therefore perhaps predisposed?

I was mildly perturbed but then I read this. Rofl.

reroll for demon made manifest through thought

i dont belief this demons are spirutual and not from this realm , even jesus had to get psychotic to see satan

crap i forgot to (you)

I keep hearing Trump fucks saying they're going to show up at Clinton rallies with strobe flashlights, air horns and other noise makers hoping they can trigger her into having a seizure.

Sick fucks.

Yes, Jesus is a demon.

No. Now go back to not believing in u- I mean, them.

yes, but most people that see or 'feel' one are just having a crazy moment