Uh

Uh

Other urls found in this thread:

gaystarnews.com/article/actor-ezra-miller-why-he-came-out-queer-instead-gay140213/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ha. Ha ha. That's kind of fucking funny.

Looks like they'll be going with Brock as Venom. Nice.

Just...fuck my shit up senpai

That does not look like a boy who is in a position to be picking on anyone.

please tell me this isn't real

Looks like a chad to me senpai.

looks like the weed man, i guess he'd pick on a square like parker

Watch Dope.

Won't believe it til the film comes out. Wasn't expecting agent venom on account of him having to have finished a military career by that point but still, jeezus

The one on the left sucks almost as much too desu

i dont care about race or even the yellow hair but holy shit that guy does not look intimidating at all what the fuck were htey thinkin

how can anyone look at that and think oh shit it the school bully

how are we supposed to beleive this shit plays football too?

looks like my cousins dealer desu

El Flasho?

>Flash Thompson
>Made into a spic
I fucking hate the MCU.

I mean do bullies in a traditional sense still exist in high school?

Yeah, you can tell they weren't even entertaining the thought of Agent Venom by casting this guy as Flash. If they were, they would've AT LEAST casted a guy that looked like his comic/Ultimate Spider-Man counterpart. I'm not complaining though, Brock deserves a second chance on the big screen and a lot of casuals think so too.

The kid is Indian.

>Flash Thompson
>poo in loo
Whoever approved this casting should be fucking shot.

Isn't Flash supposed to be like the archetypal American? As in, a big, tough white guy with blond hair? Isn't that his thing?

What the fuck is this?

I think he is Latin. Web says his real name is Anthony QuiƱonez. And he looks more Central American than Indian to me at least.

Hes Guatomalon

Has this been confirmed tho?

Isn't the whole point of high school Flash Thompson that he's a big, physically intimidating bully?

Panjeet "Flash" Kapoor

This guy isn't fucking Flash you idiots, he's "Manuel".

IMDB has no info and Wikipedia lists his character as MIGUEL.
All of it is speculation.

At the very least, Flash should be a total Chad... This kid doesn't look like a Chad.

This thread wasn't a total waste

But India's streets sure are

>Play Indian once
>Now everyone assumes you're a poo in loo

Source on that or calling bullshit.

It was all in the SDCC footage, I'd link but I'm sure you'd call me a faggot for linking to some comic site.

I could see it, honestly.

Jesus fucking christ I called Zendaya being Liz Allan and anons jumped on me like sharks.

I'd call you a faggot for not linking it fagit

fucking link it, faggot.

Miss me yet?

>Miss me yet?
Fuck no

Who would win in a fight?

Flash Thompson is Crossbones.

2002 Flash.
His punch fucked up that locker when Peter dodged.

They really don't. They look more the Tony does nowadays.

I think it will be social media bullying of Parker by Flash

Pastebin it you dumbfuck

bullies come in all shapes and sizes thanks to online harassment

2 inches shorter than Holland.

Flash Thompson is considered Peter Parker's bully because he started a facebook page called "Peter Parker Kill Yourself" and it has over 50k followers

FUCK
everyone fucking hates blondes now what the hell

Redheads have it much worse.

Jimmy Olsen
Iris West
Wally West
etc.

>replacing gingers with blacks

Lesser of two evils if you ask me.

If Mary Jane isn't a red head, I'm done.

Flash and Liz, whatever. But MJ is a red head.

But all Pete needs to do is say poo in loo and Flash will lose his shit

Name a single person in real life with the last name Thompson who's not white or black.

Name a single person in the world who isn't white or black that fucking matters.

AGENT DANDRUFF

That's Manginiello, not Grillo

Tony is fucking Guatemalan not Indian

Blondes>gingers

So, instead of getting the nickname, Flash, because he's an athlete it's because he's good at using Adobe Flash?

Allahu Ackbar

Blonde is easily the worst hair color. I've almost never seen someone with naturally good blonde hair.

Flash Tarjeepit

Holy fuck!
He looks like Speedy Gonzales, what the fuck man? Is he supposed to scare or intimidate anyone? My mildly autistic nephew could beat him up and he ain't even autistic enough to have sperg-strength

Only when it comes to girls, guys with blonde hair easily look the best.

I can agree to that, yeah.

He just needs to use mean words

dark hair men look way more alpha.

Mary Jane is probably going to be black. So Is Marvel trying to make less money than Sony did?

Zendaya is Liz, right? I think the token black role has been filled well enough already.

>Curry skins
>being Chad Thomson

Not really, can't be alpha if you're ugly. You have to be manly and hot.

I thought she was some kind of Latina

DC needed to diversify more than anybody. if you put Aquaman, The Flash, Booster Gold, Animal Man and Green Arrow in a room without their costumes you might have trouble identifying who's who without going snow blind.

Nope, half black, half white.

Oh shit, so she's reverse Zoe Saldana who's Latina as fuck but actually looks black?

she's black and white, plus we don't even know for sure what her character's name except for "Michelle"

Zoe's family also has black roots, iirc.

>can't be alpha if you're ugly
>implying

Also you've got it backwards, blonde girls are the best but dark hair guys are the best

then make new characters don't change what we already have, at least aquaman kinda makes sense and looks good but why is barry just randomly some asian fuck

Yep, Wikipedia really needs to edit their cast list. None of the sources list her as Liz.

>DC needed to diversify more than anybody
Nah they have a Jew, a sexually ambiguous Armenian, and whatever race Khal Drogo is. They're more than diverse enough to not get criticized for it.

well shit it doesnt count if you're as cool as lemmy

wait he cant be alpha hes fucking dead

>why is barry just randomly some asian fuck
He's white, just strangely looks asian for some reason.

>and whatever race Khal Drogo i
Samoan

Ezra Miller is white, dude. He's pretty damn Jewish actually.

So a male stripper in the first film, a good representation in the Webb films to THIS?

>They're more than diverse enough to not get criticized for it.

As long as Batman is a straight white man, that's all that matters.

At least Marvel bothers to dye Chris Evans's hair blonde

well he looks disgustingly asian, and if that's really the case then that's not the kind of diversity they need in DC anyways, there's just as many dark haired guys as blonde, hell there's even more.

Welcome to the designated bullying street, Peter Parker!

He's Armenian and "queer" so 2 kinds of diverse for your buck.

>gaystarnews.com/article/actor-ezra-miller-why-he-came-out-queer-instead-gay140213/

>queer instead of gay
Nigga that's some tryhard tier of gay

The friggin bell hop from the Grand Budapest Hotel!? He'd be more believable as Peter Parker.

I don't think this guy was ever named Flash yet, just throwing it out there

From what I recall it was just stated that his role is that of Pete's bully, probably a fucking OC like the rest of the cast

Apparently in the footage a teacher calls on him, and explicitly says Flash. Since we haven't seen it yet, we can only go from word of mouth.

If you wanted the blondes to be safe, you should've fought harder when they came after all the redheads first.

At least he looks like someone who's dad would beat him.

>everyone fucking hates blondes now what the hell
>now
Blondes have been typecast as villains since the 80s

If you're blonde you hang out at country clubs, have tons of money you inherited, and step on everybody else for personal gain

The Osborns

At least they dyed the actors hair in Archie and gave Lois red hair. Are redheads really so over-represented in fiction that it's become statistically difficult to find enough play a red head. That Glesson guy has been in fucking everything recently

So is gonna bulk up for the role?

>Armenian
Source, nigga.