Trump says he needs FOREIGN WORKERS because he can't find Americans to work for $10/hour

Why doesn't he raise wages? Isn't that exactly how capitalism is supposed to work?

youtube.com/watch?v=08YcwXPT-6M

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/02/25/the-truth-behind-donald-trump-hiring-temp-h-2b-visa-workers-in-florida/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can't believe Sup Forums will defend this shit.

>Why doesn't he raise wages?
Because he doesn't have to thanks to our generous (to whom?) immigration policy.

>Isn't that exactly how capitalism is supposed to work?
Yes, but the USA isn't capitalistic, as you can see from the answer to your first question.

And Shillary doesn't pay a 50% tax rate, but advocates it. Hypocrite!!!

This isn't immigration. These are temporary guest workers that Trump prefers over Americans.

>This isn't immigration.
Uh-huh. Guest worker programs have historically been 1) a source of worker abuse and 2) a source of illegal immigration.

>These are temporary guest workers that Trump prefers over Americans
Yes, and? Trump didn't write guest-worker laws but if they're there he'd be a fool not to take advantage of them.

When Buffet "complains" that his secretary pays a higher tax rate than he does, it's well within his power to rectify that situation, for instance by giving her so many shares that she can live off capital gains like he does. But he doesn't. He is also free to write a check to the US Treasury to apply to the national debt. But he doesn't. He'd be a fool to do this.

>Yes, and? Trump didn't write guest-worker laws but if they're there he'd be a fool not to take advantage of them.

You realize that plenty of companies do business in America without abusing H2B visas right?

Trump is lying and claiming there's a labor shortage when there isn't.

He's claiming he can't find any Americans for the job. But there's literally hundreds of Americans at a job centre 20 minutes away.

Trump just hates Americans and loves his cheap foreigners. That's all.

>can't find americans to work for 10/hr
go to a nearby high school and ask a bunch of 17-18 year olds. Is it that hard?

>also this just proves that trump isn't racist because he's hiring foreigners
>libtards BTFO

It's better to be inconsistently principled than consistently unprincipled.

>Why doesn't he raise wages?
because illegals and the government provides foreign workers.

one of the few and most powerful tools that the normies have against the fat cats is being able to unionize for higher wages.

illegals and foreign workers basically removes tons of worker rights that have been fought hard for.

>look at post
>Yep, it's a fucking Canadian

Instant garbage

Abusing? Trump is now "abusing" guest workers?

>Trump is lying and claiming there's a labor shortage when there isn't.
I fear you don't understand the situation, my friend. Forget Trump. Why would anyone hire guest workers instead of Americans? I mean, I don't suppose you are claiming that the guest worker program was written specifically for Trump's benefit, correct? So let's step back and ask, what is the purpose of this law if there are hundreds of Americans at job centers all over the country?

I don't think Libertarians who advocate for private roads are hypocrites for driving to work on public roads. And I don't think that millionaires and billionaires arguing that taxes on the wealthy should be raised are hypocrites for not writing personal checks to the Treasury. And I don't see why someone who avails themselves of guest worker programs must support their existence.

To stay competitive, companies likely engage in lots of behavior that individuals who run companies dislike. But it is a prisoner's dilemma, because unless everyone cooperates, single defections are punished instead of rewarded. One role governments have in establishing rules of play is in resolving such PD-like scenarios by forcing cooperation; for instance, by stopping guest worker and H1B immigration so wages can rise normally.

So ask yourself, why isn't this happening? Is it Trump's fault? Or are you projecting the flaws of the government onto Trump to find hypocrisy where there is none?

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail!

wtf I'm applying to wal mart right now.

I'll work for 10 dollars an hour fuck. Where do I sign up!??!?!?!?!

>be a businessman
>find a way to hire people for a set amount who won't/can't quit and will never receive a raise
>For years, also say how you disagree with the way things are done but you have to do what you have to do to stay competitive and make profits
>Years later run for office on an America First platform
>"L-L-LOOK! HE DOES THE S-SAME SHIT HE'S AGAINST! P-PLEASE DON'T V-V-VOTE FOR HIM!"

They do realize that they have used shit like this before and it is always been easily swept away right? If it's a quick way to get cheap labor and not have to worry about American workers, regardless of my opinions on the matter, I wouldn't let politics get in the way of business. Because if I did, then Shekelstein's down the road will outbid me in the marketplace.

And yet they still keep pushing this.

God I'm sick of this stupid shit

TRUMP HIRED FOREIGN WORKERS
TRUMP MADE SHIT IN CHINA

The whole point is to restructure the government and economy in such a way that it is feasible to hire and manufacture in america

It doesn't make you a hypocrite to follow the rules until you are in a position to change them.

People hire foreign workers in situations where they are not needed because in that situation, the employer has the employee by the balls. Complain? Fired and visa revoked, you have to go back home. It's not good business, it's a sign of employee abuse and a boss who is a tyrant.

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

I didn't know it was against the rules to employ American citizens or manufacture products locally. Guess all my "proudly made in the USA" kitchenware don't really exists and I must have been hallucinating them all this time.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/02/25/the-truth-behind-donald-trump-hiring-temp-h-2b-visa-workers-in-florida/

It's not against the rules. It's often financially non-viable in many cases.

Going out of business while upholding your principles is pointless

And you knew exactly what I meant you hair splitting faggot

>all companies that don't look for foreign workers, and almost only foreign workers, go out of business

Citation needed. If Trump was so amazing surely he could've made it work, but I guess he just wasn't principled enough to do it.

You're right

I'm with Her now

>i own some kitchenware made in USA

>this means all types of companies can hire US workers easily

Looks like your brain "don't really exists"