USA OLYMPIC DOMINATION

Why does America always do the best at the Olympics?

>pic related current medal count?

Other urls found in this thread:

medalspercapita.com
uscis.gov/working-united-states/temporary-workers/o-1-visa-individuals-extraordinary-ability-or-achievement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Because despite how bad things are looking america is still the strongest nation out of everyone else.

Because we are a country if winners

no thanks to that muslim chick

literally 80% of those medals are from swimming you fucking refugee

>aus aus faliaaaa
>you've been on my mind cunt
>since the games

U S A !
U S A !
U S A !
U S A !

Australia is pretty quiet now

because shit skin prodigy athletes move to america from all over the world to get the resources to train properly

chinese athletes are 100% chinese

Huge, rich populace with lots of leisure time and interest in sports.

Team USA has to tested for doping desu.

Not in 2008

Because most sports at the summer Olympics are for black people and america is black

>inb4 Phelps

Aww, is someone mad they're not even on the leaderboard?

Hell, did Olympics staff even let you leafs inside?

We cheat the best and can make all the various agencies destroy our rivals, like we did with Russia and "Oh my all da doping!"

My question is:
>how does japan do so well at the olympics
How is a small island country able to compete with the Usa's money and china's numbers?

...and has 4xs the population as USA

Your big tits volleyball chick got cucked

>inb4 muh per capita

We are the best at just about everything.

Diversity

the USA has the entire global population if they really wanted to cherry pick athletes

I think Aus does pretty well considering its population size.

>Why does America always do the best at the Olympics?

Diversity.

Niggers for summer Olympics, and whites for winter Olympics.

Japan also has a lot of money, a strong work ethic, and they also have a rather large population for such a relatively tiny place.

Because we have more diversity. Different races have different strengths. We have all of them to choose from.

I don't know I don't watch nigger sports.

Our niggers are stuffing your olympic girls every night. How does this make you feel?

>getting citizenship to play on the Olympic team
Can I get a source on this bullshit?

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

We're the only country with 10mil+ blacks in it that (mostly) has its shit together
Train em, contain em and you've got a good sports team

>volleyball
>nigger sport
You're the famous Swiss autist, right?

Nice bait

I don't really care, Why ?

>niggers
>swimming

Is doping really that common in American Olympic athletes? Ive only really heard about the Lance Armstrong doping scandal

>country if winners
goddammit

Did you guys not get invited to these Olympics or something?

Yeah we're very strong when it comes to swimming laps back and forth in pools. We don't really come in first for much of anything else except in numbers of incarcerated citizens and national debt. Yep things are great, it's still 1984 and "morning im america"

Do none of you realize that they banned most of the Russians from this Olympics on complete bullshit charges? Some guy, who happened to be a wanted man in Russia, claimed there was doping going on. Not a peep in media except about how evil Russia is. This is 1984 redux.

>Volleyball
>Nigger sport

Are you retarded?

>Why does America always do the best at the Olympics?

We have the best drugs...

Japan works hard as fuck to do good.
They earn their medals every year man. Probably the most technically pure competitor at the games.

lol

The niggers are for gymnastics because of dat dere monkey genetics

It's utter bullshit.

They do move to the US, notice that almost all the top athletes for the other countries got degrees at US colleges, then moved back to their shitholes to compete because they aren't good enough to hang with the americans

Russia used to be as adept as the USA at engineering untraceable performance enhancing drugs, but are too distracting trying to keep the kleptocracy intact and now they've fallen behind. But China knows to steal from the best (USA) and is now close on their heels.

Niggers and Jews
GOOD NEWS!

look at every Olympian from every country
they are all on gear

>overall tally
this meme is getting stale

I promise you almost all the top athletes are doing it.

Just look back in the 90's ALL the 100m sprinters were taking steroids, and they were only beating the world records by miniscule amounts.

Enter: Usain Bolt.

Absolutely destroys the 100m after only running that event for 3 months!? If that's not absolute evidence of PEDs, nothing is. All these people are doing it.

>U.S. - 320,000,000 (nigger-burgers) / 9 (gold)
>AU - 23,000,000 (DNA paradigms) / 4 (gold)

"Relativity"
-Einstein

We're good at shit that doesn't matter

USA has the Star Spangled Banner (God Bless).
Japan has the Rising Sun.
Arabia has the Union Jack.

What are the nicknames of other nations' flags?

>loses their athletes.
>still better than Canada.

damn abos really pull the weight of all you shitposters

Easy

Numbers

The US sends 554 athletes, compared to Australia and China at 400, Spain at 307, South Korea at 200.. and most countries around 2 - 10

They cheat in gymnastics. Stupid biased judges lowering scores over Russians and Chinese gymnasts to promote their ugly pet monkey.

Best doping

Russia and China had dozens of grand fuck ups this year in gymnastics, US didn't have any

The Chinese girl literally flipped herself over the side of the mat.

The U.S. media covers up american gymnasts fuck ups. What are you on stupid burger?

Also, Russian and Chinese athletes perform more difficult routines. As usual biased europoor and amerifuck judges rig it.

they showed all the US men's team ones. the girls are just too fucking good

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

Because they piss away countless tax dollars funding their useless athletics programs.

When team leaf beat team burger in volleyball i was just surprised

This

Although that second chink girl was a qt

If that was the case, men would have won as well.

slave husbandry

Ethnic diversity and large population give America access to the best potential athletes for every competition

Not always. The Soviets beat us a few times in the last 36 years, also we didn't even show up in 1980, boycotting the Russian-held Olympics that year because of Afghanistan.

Yeah and no other country gets to compete in swimming....oh wait.

Would you be making that dumb fucking syrup addled comment if it was about track because "those medals are from running?"

Shut the fuck up you dumb syrup nigger.

>literally 80% of those medals are from swimming you fucking refugee

Canada: We Don't Know How To Swim

Except we're better

medalspercapita.com

>Because they piss away countless tax dollars funding their useless athletics programs.
true
>slave husbandry
and true
Also, a truly promising athletic talent is automatically granted citizenship no matter how fucked up a culture he/she comes from

PER CAPITA

So if you don't win, you are no longer a country. Seems rather risky to base your country's existence on how you do at the Olympics

Australia with 4 golds
When did synchronized shitposting become an event?

How does Japan have so many medals? They have fewer athletes than Straya. Even China, Italy, and Russia have fewer athletes.

Other countries can do the same as well.

A South Korean was on the Russian team and won Gold in 2014.

>Can I get a source on this bullshit?
I call bullshit on you calling it bullshit
uscis.gov/working-united-states/temporary-workers/o-1-visa-individuals-extraordinary-ability-or-achievement
(you get most of your science nobel prizes the same way, import the winner just before they win. And "puff", it is a US gold medal/nobel prize). Magic stuff that is

They bust their asses and take shit seriously.
Japan are the best bantz on Sup Forums too.
They act weird, but they excel in fields they get involved in.

Meanwhile the Williams sisters are out during their first matches.

Again, Japan, China, and others have fewer athletes than Straya and Canada but have more medals.

We have blacks for the running, whites for the swimming, and chinks for whatever they're good at

So we get free Nobel Prizes because smart people would rather live in America than any other godforsaken pit?
Man, you sure showed us how silly we are

shooting/archery/precision sports

Because 60% white

There athletes are intensely trained from birth.

This.

bump

Because they profit off stacked swimming contests.

>have the best athlete in any other sport
>get 1 gold medal
>have the best swimmer
>get like 5 gold medals

Not calling is silly at all. The bit about the nobel prize is very clever.

Not so sure about the gold medals tho. Seems you got enough physically strong, mentally retarded mandingos

God damn we are going to keep winning and we won't get tired of it!

> US population of 318.9 million is in #1 spot
> China Population of 1.357 BILLION is in #2 spot

Come again?

Because sports are for low IQ niggers

Didn't a white girl win us one in shooting?

Beat two Chinese, one a past Gold medalist.

Because niggers.