Do you believe governments hide evidence of alien activity?

Do you believe governments hide evidence of alien activity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zJuag32iE6o
youtube.com/watch?v=GoW8Tf7hTGA&t=12s
youtube.com/watch?v=yFUqmX4o-X0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

This. Fuck Drumph

ayy lmao

kek what the fuck is going on?

ayy lmao

yes i do.

Xenu, this Galmanak is not suitable for the role of Galactic Emperor. Xe is a fanatic and a planeterist gorp and belongs in galactic jail.

I dunno I'm probably voting for him

Yes, but it's probably a small portion of the government which is exempt from other forms of government

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

The word "alien" is a word pushed by the CIA to normalize the overthrow of America after the Immigration Acts of the mid-60s. "Alien," along with "conspiracy theory," are phrases primed to elicit laughter and scepticism among weak-minded, post-boomer generation useful idiots. Ignore this thread. Ignore the idea of "aliens."

God is real, and we all know who The Devil is

You christucks are unbearable

No. It would be an irrational belief.

I remember being the rationalization ( and that isn't necessarily a good thing, mostly isn't ) when I was thinking about aliens... even then I knew it was absurd to believe the governments hide them.. if a civilization so advanced to travel across huge distances for such long periods of time, just crashed in a retarded fashion on earth - something is sketchy about that story. Or why suddenly ever since everyone got a digital camera or a smart phone around them, alien abduction and sight stories have lowered down to an irrelevant number.
Also I crushed ants without giving a shit about them, a civilization that would be able to sustain life for thousands of years on a metal ship flying in the hellish space would not just anally probe some people on earth while their ship would stay in cloak mode around orbit... they wouldn't kill cows or make retarded new age crop circles - they would either make their presence clear and make us their vassals or exterminate us ASAP.

No.

The activities stopped in 2013. They are here.

You Canadians seem to be nice people, I think US posters here call you shitposters because you're smarter than them and usually break their delusion bubbles - making them go in tantrum mode.

No.

The universe is so massive that even if we wanted to be found we will never be found.

youtube.com/watch?v=zJuag32iE6o

finding the earth in the universe is like looking for a grain of sand in the solar system.

>When u tryna auto shill but u in the wrong thread by accident

youtube.com/watch?v=GoW8Tf7hTGA&t=12s

A more 3D animated video, some people might prefer this over pictures... it's just of more quality and gives a better feeling for scale.

Yes

>Do you believe governments hide evidence of alien activity
Delete your post user

furthermore if any civilization had the capability to find us and then travel the millions of light years to get here, we would appear like primitive animals to them. i.e. they wouldn't strike deals with the leader of our group.

really makes you think

A cataclysm is to some nothing short of a time machine.

ayy Lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=yFUqmX4o-X0

of course
however the earth is flat

kek wills it

More than likely. I doubt ayys are visiting us on the regular, but any solid evidence of ayy lmaos would be a game changer for the entire world.

I mean if we learned aliens were 1000% real tomorrow, think of all the shit that would go down.

redditards are pretending to be shills because omg memes are so funnnnnnny amirite?? xD

I believe if they had it they would hide it, yes, but I don't believe they have it.

i was so impressed i made this

They transmuted their consciousness into the sub-atomic world and can not travel around riding beams of light, some can even go faster than light. When they scrunched everything down (in a quest for near timeless immortality) they bubbled up into a different dimension. Literally looks like a bubble if you imagine the fabric of space time. They can go back and forward in time, which is an important thing to grasp because we attach importance to this linear progression which seems almost arbitrary to them

true, more massive than that. But to be honest, we wont ever be found by conventional measures. AKA our current understanding of physics

If they had it and it served their interests, sure.