Now that global warming is an established fact...

now that global warming is an established fact,what's going to happen as the developing world continues to rapidly grow economically?

what are trump's plans with regard to global warming / EPA?

the west has hamstringed themselves economically when it comes to global warming by way of taxes, regulations, penalties, etc while the developing world just doesn't give a shit about those things.

Trump says global warming is bullshit not because he doesn't believe in the science, but because China doesn't adhere to any of the standards that America does and is therefore even more competitive in a business sense.

do you really think it's a good idea for the west to stop being responsible because china and india don't give a shit

did I say that

well I take it your a Trump supporter, and disavowing the science on the basis of economic considerations implies an interest in generally reducing the potentially conflicting influence of EPA

The world is getting hotter

Anthropogenic climate change is wrong, at least by the greenhouse gas model

Are you aware that global warming is a global problem? You do know that greenhouse gases don't just hover over the countries that emit them right?

>global warming is an established fact

lol

Tell me, knowledgeable one, just how warm is the Earth supposed to be?

How hot is too hot for the planet?

Why is Australia ruining our planet?

wtf i hate australia now

I guess pooing in the streets really saves water.

We can't do anything about global warming. America is projected to be a tiny fraction of the problem. So far we have destroyed multiple American industries to decrease global temperature by 0 degrees. Seriously. Nothing we have done will cause any noticeable difference in climate change. We also can't do anything as we are a tiny fraction of the projected problem. China, India, and Africa aren't going to do shit. Face it.

>waah australia uses all this space

That's because the country is fucking gigantic with a tiny population so no shit we don't all live on each others lap.

shitposting

>China, India, and Africa aren't going to do shit. Face it.

Well India will be doing shit

I don't think its just population density
if it was south korea would be way at the bottom

That's exactly it though, if South Korea was in Australia do you think they'd all be packed in? Australia has 1/10th the population of the US and is almost as large. So yeah people spread out because there's so much land to do so.

if global warming is real, then so is creation

How much of Australia is habitable?

More than people think actually but the majority live somewhat close to the coastline. Lots of empty land.

> sage in all fields, just in case

Are the troll threads shill threads too?

The problem isn't actually land it's infrastructure, every cunt wants to live in a major city so there's literally miles of prime land completely unused because nobody has bothered to develop it. Instead they all want a big mcmansion in some outer suburb of Sydney.

>Australia has 1/10th the population of the US and is almost as large.
Australia has a land area of 7.7 million km^2
The US is 9.9 million km^2
That's quite a large value of almost you've got there.

I love that about Australia.

That's why the based emus tried to wipe them out.

That's because I was comparing it to the contiguous USA which is 8,080,464.3 km2 you retard. As shown in the fucking picture.

>hurrr alaska

>hey let me include all these uninhabitable parts but you can't do the same for the US

>90% of our country is desert not even fit for farming
>LOOK AT ALL THIS SPACE AUSTRALIA USES
Wtf, guess I'm a #LandOppressor now

Well they're welcome to move there if they want the land so bad. Nobody else is gonna use it.

Wow, really makes me think. To do MY part I'll go do my morning business in the street now!

>Sun causes 'global warming'
>Zomg guis global warming is reel, CUT OFF FOSSIL FUEL ENERGY!!11!
Prove green house gas emissions are a causal effect of significant global warming and not some minute drop in an ocean. Earth has had ice ages and thawing cycles don't be this retarded.

wtf that does it. I'm voting Greens

Based Sweden.