BILL CIPHER HUNT - Thread #12

LOCATIONS AND STREAM HERE:
pastebin.com/dz0Ta3cv

Godspeed anons. We need you to fucking mobilize.

Chat:
discordapp.com/channels/205463178627383305/205463178627383305

Previously:
A MESSAGE TO THE STREAM:
soundcloud.com/pandatariichan/did-you-guys-nit-think-someone

Information may be updated as the hours pass, be sure to read the thread (and pastebin) and stay up to date.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/_AlexHirsch/status/756950951471177728
twitter.com/_AlexHirsch/status/757041849026482176
jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=0adf906d7096
youtube.com/watch?v=RslPKZYRntQ
soundcloud.com/realshitishappening/i-didnt-know-the-theme-had-lyrics-o
soundcloud.com/realshitishappening/paying-respects
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CURRENT PUZZLE CLUES:
twitter.com/_AlexHirsch/status/756950951471177728

twitter.com/_AlexHirsch/status/757041849026482176

See if you can solve it here:
jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=0adf906d7096

why not crying may.jpg?

Despite the assholes trying to ruin the hunt for everybody who isn't a LA tumblrina. I want to say that this has actually been fun. Haven't been this engaged with the GF fans here since NWHS aired.

Anyone have a funny thumbnail I can use for the re uploaded CipherJUST video?

repost
Afro here.

OK, so the thread right now is on page 9, and I know it's late for everyone, but if the guy that made jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=0adf906d7096 is here, then it would be really helpful if y'all could help out.

1/4

How do I use the Discord link? Idt it's working.

well may is on discord telling what had happened when it came to the vote on what to do with the puzzle

:^)

For general updates, can we start replying to the OP?

2/5

I'm not at her place.

Re upload.

3/5

Just stick with what you had, it was cool.

Or that spongebob chicken face over a shrek image over a GF serious image

So what are we getting when we find the statue?

New spin-off?

Comics?

New Cipher army expansion for Total War?

that seems backwards

4/5

What the hell is this shit? Seriously?

repost too:
What do you want the guy who made that site to help you do?
If you want us to try and solve the puzzle digitally then we need seriously high res photos from a level shot at the exact some height but preferably scans.
Otherwise >>>>

NO PROGRESS

NO FUCKING WAY
NO FUCKING WAY
NO FUCKING WAY

Reupload of Stream Message:

You're watching this shit too right?

Did it get saved, user?
Is this the same vid or did you have to do a speedy reconstruction?

VOMIT.JPG

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

SEND THIS TO CIPHER... TMOGF I MEAN
CRITICAL DAMAGE
CRITICAL DAMAGE

Ahahah, fucking wow.

Afroanon show this to the sane girls and report back.

Find out yourself

5/6

6/sofar

lol, do you regret deleting the video now, user?

Alright for about 30% of it I thought we were stretching the truth but still being legit about it all.

She's literally proving "it's mine" is her reason.

HOW THE FUCK THO

Done.

What if they put Bill in a Kingdom Hearts game?

But it's back.

ALSO, #CIPHERJUST 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO TOMMOROW

Should I get a trip?

Hell yes I am

POST THE VIDEO IN THAT DISCORD ROOM

This scavenger hunt is so close to becoming a murder mystery..

Fuck this bitch, fuck her ego, fuck her entitlement, and fuck her involvement. I hope she gets hit by a bus.

>like i wanted
she wanted to make it a poster and sell it herself, guys, in case you didn't hear it

Thoughts on these quotes of May on the discord?

Jesus fuck.

Can you guys work with this?

no she doesn't need to know we are watching her, she'll stop encriminating herself

no one let her know or go public about it aside from here

This is what we call "overthinking it," holy hell.

>i had to calm down after the terror of doing that announcement
how can someone actually mean this, how can someone play the victim like this and not realize how they look, not as a victim, but as a fucking "ow my finger" person but worse

>i can literally never see it again if they hang it at the house of pies
yea because no one will fund your trip again, bitch

WHERE I CATCH POKEMON

first of all, SAVE THE PUZZLE PICS AND THE DISCORD SHIT, next i want to know how afro-user got those pics.

see
I don't think so but some brave user may try.
Puzzles are tricky, the often times look like they fit and then you try them and the pieces just don't click. The problem with not doing this in-person is that we don't get the click or no-click confirmation so we have no way of knowing if we are correct or building an increasingly flawed picture as more and more pieces get put in place.

feel sorry for the people who just went to bed thinking nothing would happen until later

this is the most damning evidence against yourself i've ever fucking seen

also has anyone been archiving everything?
-important tweets
-perisope streams
-important videos
-threads
-and other importants?

Why is she so fucking entitled?

>The key is mine because this my own personal special adventure!
>I'm only sharing the most time-consuming clue with others because I choose to and this is my own personal special adventure!
>Pay for me to fly around and find all the other clues because this is my own personal special adventure!

>Puzzles are tricky, the often times look like they fit and then you try them and the pieces just don't click. The problem with not doing this in-person is that we don't get the click or no-click confirmation so we have no way of knowing if we are correct or building an increasingly flawed picture as more and more pieces get put in place.
This is so nicely worded, I know exactly what you mean, and sometimes they even get hooked on each other when you realize it didn't click, but it still looks right.

Those two yellow pieces next to the gnome should be easy to fill in

In fact, why not just divide up the pieces into separate 'groups' based on piece shape to narrow down which piece goes where?

Considering says "received" in the file name I assume someone at Sane Blonde Girl's house took them at his request and then sent them to him.

The #CipherJUST has a bit of everything in there

Is this enough for a #CipherJUST 2 Electric Boogaloo?

He's spending the night with Blaise, obviously.

May's entitled hissyfit is worthy of an entire video.

It is, but be sure this time when making it you call back to how her and some other girls were trash talking SONYA for no fucking reason when they first starting streaming this morning, not even just afro guy for being on Sup Forums, but talking shit behind sonya's back.

She's just another gossipy asshole.

C'mon, guys, lets leave afro alone about the girl.
He's been giving us info this whole time and seems like an alright dude, aside from that one post.
I'm giving blonde girl the benefit of the doubt considering that the other girl who was getting them to actually work is teaming up with her AND she's taken the puzzle away from May.

I heard about the Sonya thing, don't know much

Finally saw the last episode a couple of nights ago

TMOGF WTF, I MADE A REPLY TO HIM ASKING WHY HE POSTED THE PUZZLE PICS TO TWITTER.

If we're just posting things that piss us off, relive the magic of her singing.. this.

Stick around for the very end and you might just chuckle.

Neither do I, it was about as SOON as they started the stream, and then time passed before it was linked to us, so people were just heading in there. NonToxic I think, me, and one other user heard it. Then they focused on Sup Forums as a whole for awhile so everyone forgot them dissing on of their own helpers aside from AfBro.

To get this damn thing solved faster, obviously.

Hopefully this is the end of May's Bizarre Adventure.

CalArts user again: Was going to sleep, but figured if everyone already knows what's up. I'm certainly not trying to upset anyone, but I just want to illustrate what we did with the vote. We gave 3 choices:

1. Sending out the pieces to everyone we could.

2. Frame the puzzle then auction it off for a charity for kids (Like Operation Smile or something to do with the arts)

3. Frame the puzzle and give it to a place in LA to display, like as a stop for fans.

For 2 and 3 I've been willing to pay for the framing from my own pocket, which I still intend to do. While my personal vote was for 2, a large majority voted for number 3, which I still think is neat. And with 3, we're looking at giving away edge pieces to people who helped with the puzzle, so they have a tangible piece to hold on to.

Fuck forgot doodle

Someone got the proper Discord link? one in op isn't working for me

Doesn't matter. Any option will trigger May

This is a beautiful post. Compromise through democracy.

Didn't she get like a little treasure chest and a key in the last part?

so why didn't they want to do the charity

She wanted the pieces all to herself.

Thanks for updating us Calarts-kun!

Get some rest and report back to us tomorrow!

Based girl is pretty alright.

I regret sending her an user ask on tumblr that had a kind of assholish tone about getting people to work. I didn't know how much she shared my feelings on the matter.

I mean the people decision making behind her back.

I had no idea about a treasure chest but yes, she has the key and nobody has asked her to give that up once the PO box was opened.

This was the thing i replied: 1. did you ask someone from the thread, 2. this isnt the best news right now, 3. people may solve it and not tell anyone????

I think because a lot of people thought it was a neat idea to have a stop where fans could go, plus they were kinda nervous about someone buying it then the fans never seeing it again. They're understandable reasons to me though.

Maybe send her another Ask with apologies/thanks?

I also agreed to pay for the framing out of pocket if necessary. We'll see what happens once you guys solve it.

I know what you said. I'm telling you the reason I did it.

No, no more "poor soul, so sorry" or "thank you, god!" or anything lesser right now. Everyone is full of internet fame right now and it needs to cool off. It did last night slightly.

I'm not being a dick here, but it's this stuff from the kids in the periscope that caused them to act this way all day.

yes, thats were the discord screencaps are coming from

Gonna wait a bit for more shit to happen to make a Part 2.

What can possibly happen? Is it even going to be finished today?

BE SEATED, Sup Forums.

>that image
10/10

Mi guess we'll soon know your name since they'll give that out as a "thanks to" with you paying for the frame and all

I wouldn't worry about anyone solving that isn't there as illustrates.

TMoGF, you are a hero and a scholar.
Get some rest! I think we're safe from anymore bullshit or breakthroughs for the time being.

It's gonna become a mystery that no one wants to solve, because everyone took a turn strangling her

C'mon tmoGF, that was for Sup Forums first.

I made two a few threads back because there was some fucked up shit happening no one wants to talk about.

I still like more because it's a person-direct jab, but this was for the people fucking around in the thread at the time.

Someone's making a stream at 8 am btw guys.

>inb4 mei lists whatever she gets
>"REAL Bill Cipher puzzle piece!! all proceeds go to me C:"
>$2000 starting bid

thanks rip

TMoGF, thoughts on ??