Absolute state of Indian Cinema

>Absolute state of Indian Cinema

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/06/29/in-russia-nostalgia-for-soviet-union-and-positive-feelings-about-stalin/
thedailybeast.com/doctor-strange-director-owns-up-to-whitewashing-controversy
ew.com/movies/2017/09/11/daniel-dae-kim-hellboy-whitewashing-controversy/
whatculture.com/comics/7-times-hollywood-whitewashed-and-straightwashed-comic-book-characters
youtube.com/watch?v=CMKWPtJc18c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But it was based on the life of Padmatavi

honestly why become a superpower if you have entertainment like this

Who's doing the rioting here? Who's mad and why?

This. Answer now Philippine bro

Big deal, Indians riot over a movie every year or two.

The film is based on the Story of Queen Padmavati, A Rajput Queen

>Be Rani Padmavati
>Be most beautiful woman on Sub-Continent
>Happily married
>Khilji (Muslim Ruler) hears about her beauty
>Invades her husband to rape her
>Her husband loses
>He burns herself alive rather get fucked by a muzzie who killed her husband

Rajputs worship her

Controversy started when Rajputs heard a rumor that the director was planning to shoot a sex scene between Khilji and Padmavati in Khilji's dream.

So far now, the director has been slapped by Rajputs, the released was postponed for about 6 months, the movie's name has been changed, a disclaimer that it is a fictional film has been added, the director has proved there are no sex scenes between Khilji and Padmavati.

Supreme Court cleared the movie, but Rajputs are still rioting.

See ->

>Report coming from a propaganda rag in a country that just banned a comedy because their dictator didn't like his idols death being laughed at

It's just a movie that is based on a story................
It's not the first time it happened. Long time ago Indians did the same thing because a well known actor played in a movie where he dies.

Hindus are angry.

This is baffling, I'm assuming that the people doing the rioting are very strange? Can't imagine people here rioting over a film, seems like every other day a film comes out about the royalty that could be deemed 'insulting' and noone bats an eyelid even though they're national treasures

Do you realise that when someone is making fun of Stalin it's basically the same to us as when someone is making fun of Jesus Christ to genuine christians? There are things that are just too holy to be made fun of.

Christ how absolutely cucked can you be

The reason desu is that Indians are retards. The people are rioting because they are retards but their retarded logic for rioting is right too because it's India.

We Indians worship actors and like every historical based movie, too many liberaties are taken flming them and Indians cram those movies like actual historical evidences instead of picking up a book.

Here's an example
>Be movie Mughaleazam
>Shows Akbar (muslim) married to Jodha (Hindu)
>Rest of nation still believes Akbar was married to Jodha

In reality, while Akbar was married to a Hindu Princess, the woman named Jodha was actually his Daughter-in-law not wife.

this

How do you know?
Are you an Indian?

citation needed

The woman who made the movie Fire about the partition received credible death threats over making the movie. Indians get butt blasted about any movie that isn't dancing retards in bright colored clothes.

That's messed up

I see, I suppose everyone thinks that in ancient times everyone would break into song and dance as well. That happens in the UK as well though, history lessons in school don't go into too much depth about the UK itself so lots of people 'learn' from films. We do take it with a pinch of salt though. I wonder if the attitudes in India will ever change

>The woman who made the movie Fire about the partition received credible death threats over making the movie. Indians get butt blasted about any movie that isn't dancing retards in bright colored clothes.

>That happens in the UK as well though, history lessons in school don't go into too much depth about the UK itself so lots of people 'learn' from films
You can do PhD in History in UK and not learn about a single line of your colonial history.

Not until Indians stop worshiping everything including Actors, Cricketers and Social Media sites and yes by worshiping I mean making temples of them.

long time ago I heard a story that Indians destroyed cinema because the main character (I think) was played by a well known actor who died in the movie.

Kek, yeah that's very fucking true.

>la reine ragepute

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/06/29/in-russia-nostalgia-for-soviet-union-and-positive-feelings-about-stalin/

le prank lol *dabs*

huh?

Everyone knows. We study it in school.

I'm talking about just in school. And why should we have to learn about colonies, lots of stuff happened within our borders as well

Difficult to say then isn't it, seems like religion is the thing making this complicated

doesn't seem more stupid than worshiping cows and drinking their urine, to be desu

I hope that's sarcasm .

It's common knowledge, at least in Europe I think.

Is there a facebook temple?

he is joking.

don't worry, it's just that in French, Rajput sounds like rage-pute (rage-whore)

>I'm talking about just in school
I bet none of your scholl going kids don't even know Britain once had colonies.

Exaggerating would be a more correct term then

we also learn about kama sutra (with practical lessons too)

>It's common knowledge
Do you know about Padmavati?
Interesting .

sorry.

Well maybe not kids under 10 but we learn about it in secondary school. Obviously not every colony though that would be impossible, I remember learning about colonies when we did the cold war/50s and when we did the Victorians

No, Indians infatuating with everything is the problem.

At least cows provide milk

Not really but we have this

>we also learn about kama sutra (with practical lessons too)
Do you fuck your teacher?

>"life"

Wasnt it some fairly tale made up by a sufi poet?

Itd be like people rioting over the release of the little mermaid

Yes.
I think you underestimate our education system...

Thats actually pretty cute

That's devi Saraswati temple in Facebook theme .
It's NOT a FACEBOOK WORSHIPING temple

>when someone is making fun of Stalin it's basically the same to us as when someone is making fun of Jesus Christ to genuine christians?

When did Jesus kill millions of Christians and some of his own apostles?

they used to prived prostitutes for those who had no gf

however, to lower the cost, most prostitutes now are from eastern europe, as men there love to sell their women to the west

>but Rajputs are still rioting.

Alt-Right snowflakes are rioting over the casting of black actors in movies about European mythologies. Not much difference.

>prived
waddafuck?

I meant provide

That really is the most autistic thing ever and I can't believe people really get annoyed about it. At least it's worthless NEETs who care about it so it doesn't matter

(((Israel)))

>a mass murderer on the same level as jesus

No wonder russia is a mess

Did your Thai mail order bride arrive yet?

India could definitely learn something from France about burning cars.

UTM desu

Or people killing in the name of a hebrew carpenter who was born 2000 years ago from a virgin and who was executed by disturbing the peace and supposedly returned to life in three days

The right term is amerindian.

Indians are really really strange.
They can be well educated, but there's such a large culture gap that they always stand out to me more than any other country.

Euroshits get taught mudslime fairy tales in school
checks out

You all never cease to amuse me.

Khrushchev did a lot worse to Stalin's image than this film would ever do.

alri tim ahmed jhonson Al-Sharawi

Amerimutts are taught how dinosaurs appeared 3000 years ago.
*dabs* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I never said it was facebook's temples that's why I said "Not really"

Yeah, no doubt in that

it's not a bad thing lad, i like you people

Don't we believe in the same stories tho like Adam and Eve, Abraham, Moses, Ishmael, Solomon, and the list goes on.

was stalin actually a good guy? redpill me

>i like you people
Well thanks , and to be honest , we thank you people for a bigger India and dissolving the princely states .
now because of that we will never be a colony ever again.

Absolutely hilarious and it should help you guys around the world realize what kind of hateful Hindu extremists are ruling India

a 13th century Muslim poet writes a fictional poem about a Hindu princess burning herself alive rather than be captured by the Muslim king of that time

centuries later hateful fanatic Hindu pajeets are burning over the thought of their fictional queen being humiliated in a film made by a Hindu featuring a Hindu actress portraying a fictional princess created by an ancient Muslim poet

they call it Muslim and Pakistani conspiracy

ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

not HIndus, their fanatic hateful hard liners and extremists, their PM is one of them

Juice is right

rare
hod do I a fair looking Paki get a viking queen Faroe qt as my wife?

ajey pandey shankar acharya kumar singh

>Alt-Right snowflakes are rioting over the casting of black actors in movies about European mythologies

>rioting

No, they bitch which isn't as bad as bitching about a minor comic character.

SJWs are far more annoying with this shit and actually get results.

thedailybeast.com/doctor-strange-director-owns-up-to-whitewashing-controversy

ew.com/movies/2017/09/11/daniel-dae-kim-hellboy-whitewashing-controversy/

whatculture.com/comics/7-times-hollywood-whitewashed-and-straightwashed-comic-book-characters

>Alt-Right snowflakes are rioting over the casting of black actors in movies about European mythologies
Link to these riots

>not HIndus, their fanatic hateful hard liners and extremists, their PM is one of them
what's wrong in that saad?
You have kept Hafeez Saed , a extremist and muslims are bombing another muslims.
So much for hurr durr Islame unity

alri nigel

post sous estimé

Ok ya got me there shekelberg

Still, outright riots? Not even alt-rightfags go that far, they usually stop at vehicular manslauther

Hindus are good people
your PM, BJP, RSS are neither good nor people
How have you let these people rule you?
How can you think they will actually bring good for you?

as for Saeed, he has been completely culled
you are always yapping about him and Gee had
in actuality you have no real reasons to larp about

Well, while they are rioting over Muslims banging possibly fictive figures and drawing a clear line. The British are chowing down on school girl kebab while grooming gangs rape tens of thousands of British girls and produce thousands of babies. While Indians aren't my favorite people in this instance the strange one aren't them but Europeans.

>your PM, BJP, RSS are neither good nor people
why are you deciding for us?
IT'S OUR PM AND WE LIKE HIM.
If he makes a Pakistani assblasted , I'll again vote for him.
>How can you think they will actually bring good for you?
try harder , faggot looking half pash*oon racemixer .
>as for Saeed, he has been completely culled
you are always yapping about him
culled by whom ? Paki goverment .
Oh get a fucking life.
Your sister is fat , your dad works as a poor army engineer , and probably you are a failure too , so why don't you kill yourself.

Hindus are literal chimps

Omg yes epic for the win, race war now!! Hehe

Stop being autistic

>Or people killing in the name of a hebrew carpenter who was born 2000 years ago from a virgin and who was executed by disturbing the peace and supposedly returned to life in three days

We stopped doing that shit centuries ago peruANO, thats the point, basically every religion has people who have killed in the game of their religion at one time or another, shit is far less common now, which is why is surprising to still see people from some religions twist their panties over crap like this

i'm a hyper-intelligent radical centrist and i think PM has good intentions although he made a lot of blunders economically speaking. also there's no better alternative as of now. yogi 2024

It doesn't make it less nonsensical though.
Also, >we

>it's a paki talking about government
didn't your bagina recently have a riot complaining that the government is too ancap?

He is very good guy , but idk why left wing newspapers are memeing him.

>Your sister is fat , your dad works as a poor army engineer , and probably you are a failure too , so why don't you kill yourself.

ahahahahahaha, is this what you think the average Paki is like?

Damn you are much much lower than the standard Indian poster who is at least more educated and you can actually converse and argue with him
not you son
grow up a little and stop being bummed by BJP RSS and Modi and in a few years you might actually be worth my time

not Hindus, but their fanatics, the BJP RSS people, i.e. the ones doing all these protests and burning

>grow up a little and stop being bummed by BJP RSS and Modi and in a few years you might actually be worth my time

again , not your fucking problem.
Congress have sideed with Pakistan for too long , I think that's why you love him , Talha.

>we

Yes im christian nigga, and yes it was stupid, thats why we stopped, thats why most religious people stopped that crap

THIS IS NOW A BRITISH EMPIRE THREAD

*sided

youtube.com/watch?v=CMKWPtJc18c

>YWN enjoy indian cinema with your bros

Пyхлeнькo.

>I have no good argument so I shall engage in character assasination
Pathethic.