Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

I work in a classified area at a base in NC.

We've just been briefed on something that scares the shit out of me. There is actionable intel that there will be widespread electronic voting fraud, and that Putin will leak proof along with other dirt on certain candidates, and the USA will collapse into civil fucking war. Russian spetsnatz are going to serve as advisors for whatever insurgency emerges and overthrows the existing 'corrupt government'. There is also intel that one of the candidates has actively funded this, cooperated with Putin, and used their existing owned resources to station and quarter Spetsnatz around the fucking country.

Every unit is being re-assigned multiple interpreters who speak Russian. Lower level units are being re-tested and I've heard directly that the tests and questions are specifically about whether they would be willing to detain, intern, and execute 'traitors to the Federal Government'.

I will post more proof (that keeps me safe) later on. I can share this much info because my brothers will not sell me out but too much might get our whole unit grounded and vanished.

I'm posting this from a restaurant wifi (yes, we have restaurants on base, staffed with civilians, and half of them stopped showing up for work. they're screening everyone extra hard now) on my thinkpad. Our issued toughbooks had a new web filter update pushed to them that blocks most social media, but all imageboards specifically. 4, 8, etc.

Also, speaking of computers, this is super important for the days ahead: you guys need to dig into why all government contract TPW P4-15-NB laptops were rounded up and destroyed, why google is 'jamming' results for it, and why they go for thousands of dollars in the civilian market when a surviving one pops up, even stripped to the motherboard.

Other urls found in this thread:

portablewarehouse.com/armylaptop.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

One other thing I can disclose:

All those UN MRAPS that people have seen being driven around are actually being delivered to US bases and repainted and retrofitted with gear that only makes sense if you're pacifying a civilian population. The UN "paint" is actually a heat shrink wrap that peels right off. They used to just be delivered "in the white" (origin of that term) wrapped in the protective wrap, but someone got the bright idea to add "UN" onto the wrap to distract people from where they are going.

>on my thinkpad

Sup Forums please go

IS IT ACTUALLY HAPPENING!?!?!?!?

it would appear so.

Seriously though. I doubt that the citizenry as a whole will support the federal government 1 iota.

I tried googling that computer and this happened...

Stale pasta.

Post your blurred out Geneva card or gtfo

Fucker trying to get OP whacked

REEEEEEEEEEE

Stale pasta is stale

REEEEEEE

Jesus Christ..... are you people really this stupid?
this gets posted daily on Sup Forums out of all places look at the fucking file name FFS....
go back to shilling for Trump you useless sacks of shit.

I want to believe

Roleplay somewhere else, faggot

>go back to shilling for Trump

Proof or fuck off, 王八

I got this portablewarehouse.com/armylaptop.htm

He posted proof you rare flag you

Oh shit I'm a spetsnatz now.

So do we get killed first, or do we have a chance to make contact with the Spetznaz goys?

Open posted on liveleak 2 days ago... Google Image search first image...

This copypasta again?

>some surplus cunt who purchased those shit laptops and now are trying to shill people into buying them

This is a repost of a recent thread

But I've been saying this for a while now - Hillary will win by electronic voter fraud. Conservatives will be outed and targeted for violence like any good communist regime will do. Think similar to what happened after Prop 8 in California. The government will turn a blind eye to this. We will have 8 years of Hillary and 4 liberal SCOTUS judges. Free speech will be a thing of the past.

Very few people will fight. 99.9% will bow their heads in submission.

This

I HAD TO CHANGE PROXIES

They're hunting for me. They're tearing apart all the arms lockers and checking them to see if I used them for pictures. People are having their hands photographed and compared. All because you guys had to keep posting about that fucking laptop.

But I have to risk it all to get this info out. This is CRITICAL INFO that can CHANGE THE ELECTION. It came to me straight from my friend who EAS'd into an analyst position at a certain intelligence agency. Turns out it's his job to watch you guys and create threat matrixes. You could say he's kind of a big guy who is good at explaining stereotypical badgers to his boss. He knows you guys need this.

They want to stop you from having it, Sup Forums. But listen & believe, then share and keep them from sliding this. The paid shills are everywhere but you guys can stop them. You're like a million john connors fighting in the digital resistance. It's an honor knowing that you have the back of the country I'm sworn to protect.

Also I embedded hidden tricks into my post yesterday to throw off the investigators trying to track me down. Shills will try to present them as 'proof' that I'm a psyop. Don't even give them one single stinkin' (You)

Here it is guys.

End her campaign.

#FinishHer #MentallyHill #UnfitToLead

Kek, thanks for the laugh. Now fuck off.

Code: caesar cipher, + or minus 4. Or 22 if you go to the wrong website that has it backwards.

uh OK that's too cryptic bro. When do the Spetznaz activate?

The codes are written on the folders in the pictures.

Ok mr.roleplayer

I WANT TO BELIEVE

Obviously haven't seen it the last 4 days in a row then.

apparently not. so is this just a meme?

>1470603681015.jpg
I totally believe you user!