RED ALERT! RED ALERT! WIKILEAKS OFFERS $20,000 REWARD FOR SETH RICH MURDERER

RED ALERT! RED ALERT! WIKILEAKS OFFERS $20,000 REWARD FOR SETH RICH MURDERER
IT WAS HIM IT WAS HIM IT WAS HIM IT WAS HIM IT WAS HIM

breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/09/wikileaks-offer-20000-reward-for-information-on-murdered-dnc-staffer/

Did he finger him in the bullet hole?

Kinky

bump, IT HAPPENING

Assange is an attention whore.

Jesus Christ, this womyn is not suitable for the role of President. She is a fanatic and a corrupt pig, and belongs in jail.

Are any other news agencies covering this? I want to seem normies/hillshill comment reactions

>LEAF
dont you have some weed to smoke you stupid cunt?

CTR shills on suicide watch!

I told my mom about this. She said that all the information was a lie. I would assume that most people think the exact same.
>tfw no matter the evidence i show my mother she still think Hillary is some altruistic woman.

holy shit.... this election keeps getting better and better

I know that feel user but I'm hoping at least a few minds will be changed by this

Some google manager got murdered also.

He gets attention, not because he whores it, but because what he has to say has immense global consequences.

Thinking about his next leak makes me diamonds

You have to go back

It probably won't change shit. Hillary could shoot someone in the middle of NYC and people would still vote for her. I don't get this shit. How is it that people can't see what is going on in front of them. I don't want WW3 to happen but no one cares. I feel so alone. it sucks, user.

He claimed Wikileaks wasn't sitting leaks.

By sitting on them he means sitting and never releasing them

He just released another email today

The CIA and State Department are apparently the cucks of the US government and working with the DNC to murder American citizens

It makes sense if you think about it considering their proximity to Hillary and their related goals of war profiteering / enriching themselves and their love of supporting and funding ISIS

I wonder who in the US government we could reach out to , to save us from this jewish menace

I believe him too. However, if what he was trying to insinuate that this guy was indeed the leak for the DNC, I think they are trying to investigate how he was found out before they drop more.

They need to be able to assure safety for any of their leakers. If it's true that this guy was indeed the source, and he was killed because of it, that's going to make a lot of people extremely nervous about whistleblowing in the future. They're probably just making sure his death wasn't because of an issue with Wikileaks

anonymousFuntion1 = function(){
globalvar = 'global scope'; /
return localvar;
}();

alert(globalvar);
anonymousFuntion2 = function(){
var localvar = 'Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.';
return localvar;
}();

alert(localvar);

bumperino