Weekly write thread

>Can you provide a link to your work?
>What is the title of your work? Is it a comic or a cartoon?
>Can you describe the plot of your work?
>What have you done for your work this week?
>When do you expect having finished your work?
>What are the main challenges you face for your work?
>What do you think of the work posted just above your own? If you were the author of that work how would you do it?
>What work among all those posted in this thread (EXCEPT YOUR OWN) is your favorite?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/zuRMCu0d
pastebin.com/p3vp7Hcv
pastebin.com/zWU7GzbA
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
vocaroo.com/i/s1y6AqTnESwj
zebraprintpress.tumblr.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well seems on one is posting here so i'll be the one to start.

No, it's still in development.

Right now I have none, it'll be a cartoon.

A team of people get together to fight badguys, basically the Avengers.

Of an arc for the season 2 and possibly the 3rd.

5-7 years.

Ideas changing, trying to write in down on paper and just losing interest sometimes.

>What do you think of the work posted just above your own? If you were the author of that work how would you do it?

Ask more interesting questions.

>What work among all those posted in this thread (EXCEPT YOUR OWN) is your favorite?

I could be a smartass about this one, but i'll just put N/A since there's no one else here.

How can you expect any feedback if there's nothing to read?

Well for one thing, i'm still in development stages with the story and characters so that's the main reason.

The other reason is because there's only really one person that I know will give good feed back since he's making his own story, but I don't get to see him that often.

Why?

>>Can you provide a link to your work?
no
>>What is the title of your work? Is it a comic or a cartoon?
no, none, its a writed story
>>Can you describe the plot of your work?
shit happends, mc must fix it, mc fails, fetishes happen, people die, shitty twist are made, deus ex machina twist fixes the plot since i wrote myself into a corner
>>What have you done for your work this week?
literally only a third of it
>>When do you expect having finished your work?
never since i will just keep adding shit or new parts to the story
>>What are the main challenges you face for your work?
wanting to continue doing it since literally no one will ever read it
>>What do you think of the work posted just above your own? If you were the author of that work how would you do it?
souns nice, nothing
>>What work among all those posted in this thread (EXCEPT YOUR OWN) is your favorite?
waiting for more(frenchfag or symbiotefag anons)

Bump

If someone ask, I will.
Forzen Heart of Iron Kingdoms. A fanfic, baised on cartoon.
It just cover plot holes of original story with material from another setting.
Write about 1k words.
This year. As at last two years before.
My job. It took too many time and power, so in most days i cant write even a single sentens.
All astropats on vocations now...
If it were somesing to talk about.

pastebin.com/zuRMCu0d its in spanish so use google translator
"lucina kills robin and fucks shit up" basically a fanfic
local blue haired future princess ruins everything
nothing, i was wasting time on a resume/greetext of another story
somewhere around this year
wasting time on another story and not knowing how to make it different and not just another "lucina killed robin, now what?" story
the frozen one, if he were to post more of it i could tell him/her/xe/hir
the second one sounds nice, so does the frozen one

Bump

I'm sitting and looking at an empty docs page waiting for an idea

I have not translated everything yet but you can read all of which I did here:
pastebin.com/p3vp7Hcv
An adventure/sci-fi cartoon called "The way back home" in English
Two average children are taken away on another planet by aliens; After escaping from their captors they must try finding the way back to Earth.
They have no maps, no translators, no knowledge neither powers to help them. Nothing else than their own skills.
Started developing episode 5 and tried drawing a few artworks.
Before the end of summer if all goes well. I already registered rights though, so there's no hurry.
Poor drawing skills, even though I am improving. 0 dialogues written. Characters not enough researched. Don't know wether write a pilot episode, or convert one of the episodes into a pilot. Don't know at which level the file would become complete enough to start going to convince producers.
Looks like a script extract written in novel form. I'd like to read more in order to give a real critique.
This one because it is the only one that can actually be read.

Not really.

No real title yet, but a cartoon.

A couple of bee-people work to keep their hive safe from wasps, animals, and a horde of plant-based crimes against nature. Shenanigans ensue.

I can post some more details if any of you want me to.

Mostly just more plotting out where the series would go over time.

Realistically speaking, not for another couple years at the rate I'm going.

Laziness and an inability to draw well.

Probably wouldn't change it that much.

might be one of the best things to come out of these threads in general, to be honest.

No can do. It's just a script.

Rotoscope. It's a cartoon.

It's a biography on Max Fleischer in the style of an old cartoon. It follows him through the evolution of the first years of animation. There's some influences of Who Framed Roger Rabbit too, as I'm thinking of making Fleischer direct his characters on a set, engaging a relationship between him and the likes of Betty Boop, Popeye and Superman. It starts off in black and white and goes into color by the time we get to the latter half of Popeye's popularity.

I've wrote the story first, then I've begun the script.

>>When do you expect having finished your work?
Haha, don't know. Probably not for a long ass time.

Getting it made. If it ever does, right now, I only write as a hobby.

>>What do you think of the work posted just above your own? If you were the author of that work how would you do it?
Make it like a better version of Bee Movie.

>>What work among all those posted in this thread (EXCEPT YOUR OWN) is your favorite?
The one by the Frenchfag.

>Looks like a script extract written in novel form.
is that a bad thing?

no
cartoon for a young adult audiance
human child is abducted by aliens and fights as a gladiator and represents his abductors in these fights
thought of a plot
too soon to be sure
very low artistic skills and very little money
have Max as the only live action character
dis wun

za bumpo

I heard you guys were a write thread, So I would like some help with a story I'm writing.

So please, just give me an overview of it, I've been having some problems with part two, and while I wrote myself out of that rut I'm not sure if it's all that cohesive, I finished it late last night.

pastebin.com/zWU7GzbA

bump

Didn't understand shit

sure, here is the trailer >youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
>What is the title of your work? Is it a comic or cartoon?
love finds a way, or just cellphone love, animation
A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE
another ep
but its done you tripple unlover
fanding a way to make it work
...i didnt get it
one of the guys that actually posted something

that's actually really good

vocaroo.com/i/s1y6AqTnESwj

beautiful user 10/10

bump for more stories and stuff

zebraprintpress.tumblr.com
I intially wanted to do some stuff for Sup Forums's Premier Pulp Comics, but idk. I'm not really writing for profit, just for fun and to help me work through my own irl problems
I'm working on like six stories all at the same time, but most of them are inspired by old paperback pulp serializations
Made up a new story about a female Scottish druid reincarnated into a reanimated dead body, a sleuth scientist who experimented with brimstone and got turned into a living embodiment of a primordial flame, and their adopted vampire halfing son that they found in the himilas
I guess sticking with it? Finding personal motivation to do things has always been a problem for me and I'm surprised that I've stuck with it this long

Why do you still try to do this?

People are replying, aren't they?

Which is amounting to what exactly?

What amounts to anything nowadays, man? We're just wasting ourselves by this point. Better enjoy things while they last. Maybe people post in this thread to tell people what they're doing because no one else will listen. Maybe other people post in other threads because they're bored and have nothing to do.

Does it really matter? If you don't want to post in this thread or any thread that doesn't interest you, why are you bothering?

bump

last page save

bumpp

is it rape if the "victim" actually wanted it but not like that?

this is a solid concept