What went wrong in Haiti?

youtube.com/watch?v=JMcz7tNqWhw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EXXbZ3PCczE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=l5Lk3pv20SY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The French treated their colonies like shit. Even after decolonization, they kept fucking around in Africa and other places.

DR is also full of niggers, but Spain ironically has a better post-colonial track record despite the reputation of the Hispanosphere.

nigurs!

Is there even any difference between DR and Haiti? both looks like the biggest shitholes in the americas full of blacks

>flag
every time

it's impossible to cherrypick a nice picture of a location in haiti, which says a lot since you can do that for almost every other shithole.

It's all Protestant propaganda t.b.h. Spanish colonial cities like Mexico, Lima or Havana were top tier before the independence wars. Le ebin "we made New Zealand and you made Honduras" propaganda has worked indeed, but it's only because Brits insist that only first-world colonies count as British colonies.

not impossible

something something genocide of the elite

woah nature is beautiful! who would have thought!
> theres a part of the island that hasnt been destroyed by dindus
i guess thats an achievement

>If is not full os shitty talls buildings like in the OP doesn't count!!!!!

It's a Caribbean island, one would expect to see beaches. But is there any city, town, or place in Haiti that isn't a worthless shithole. If Haiti were to get nuked to hell with all it's people would anything of value be lost?

THEY WERE BLACKBALLED FORM TRADING FAIRLY WITH EUROPE AND USA.

THEY WERE BLACKBALLED FOR DEFEATING WHITE COLONIALISM.

IT'S LIKE HOW RUSSIA AND ZIMBABWE AND VENEZUELA ARE FUCKED TODAY BECAUSE OF SANCTIONS.

RF fucked not because of sanctions, baka. Its becuse of its oil based economy and low oil price.

That sounds like bullshit. The British empire helped these niggers during their revolution. Is there any historical evidence of sanctions being placed on Haiti by the USA and Europe?

You could nuke all the Caribbean and nothing of value would be lost, so what?

Mb its all because of its vodoo culture/religion?

What is Havana, Cartagena, Santo Domingo, Port of Spain, San Juan, etc. There are cities in the Caribbean that have more historical and cultural value than the whole country of Chile.

>low oil price

OIL PRICE GOES UP
@
RUBLE PRICE DOESN'T

And yet no one would care if they disappear from the world

*value

Those places get more tourism than any city in that cultureless dump know as shitle. You guys wish you where Argentina, even Peru has more to offer to the world.

And yet the world would be almost the same if tomorrow all those island get completely wiped

PISSIN
@
SHITIN
@
LIQUIDLY FART AND DIYIN

the french

Same goes for shitle. You overestimate your country's relevance. But maybe you're just a haitian nigger living in shitle, so I will stop mentioning that country for now. youtube.com/watch?v=EXXbZ3PCczE

I never say that Chile is good or relevant, I only saying that no one needs the Carribean islands, and you can't prove me wrong.

Btw if a country full with copper and lithium disappear I think that the world would in fact be a bit more affected

How is there no mass imigration at literally 10 times higher GDP?
I mean we have like 4 times the GDP of cunts like Romania and Bulgaria and that is enough for them to come here in the millions, shitty up whole cities.

lol Trinidad and Tobago has one of the largest oil reserves in the world, you stupid mapuche monkey. They have a larger GDP per capita than shitle.

>Rank 47 in the list of oil production
Ah yes, how relevant

Don't wanna sound racist, but the answer is NiBBas, unironically. Check out this chart the lads over at /Brit/ put up ---

They wanted to fuck the French, they paid the price now.

billions of dollars in tourism, trade, etc

versus your wholly irrelevant shithole (bolivia 2.0)

French are the shittiest colonizers.

t. William Esteban Rodrigues Towns

No, they wanted Independence so badly, so French army destroyed all the infrastructures of the country. And we asked that they pay tribute during centuries. They could have be part of the French empire like Guadeloupe. Too bad for them. We have no pity for traitors

Anglos
>Kill/Oppress natives and build a white society
Spain
>Integrate the natives into Spanish culture and use that to build a society
France
>Have sex with the natives, force them to learn French, then leave the country in ruin.

the only correct answer: Duvalier

Spain
>You are catholic and speak Spanish therefor you are a subject to our king and have the same rights as any other commoner. Now you are a subject to the universal monarchy
France
>Hon hon I need to declare a war for some shitty strip of land close to the Rhine! .
>But we need le money.
>We should create a dystopian hellhole in the Caribean to run the small strip of land that we got there into a cash cow!
>Hon hon great idea le Pierre,lets fill it up with le niggers which my wife Margarette loves!

French empire > British empire by far

You're just blinded by anglo brainwashing. Come in France, kid. You will learn the real history

So, the french are the nigger daddies of colonization?

>Come in France, kid

I did, worst decision of my life. What a shithole.

Where mijn vriend ?

Strousbourg and Paris

Kek thia delusion. France has always being a wanna be

>Flag

For holidays or study ?
You are under a strong brainwashing, I don't blame you. One day you will discover the Truth

I would rather kill myself than study in that shithole.
I visited in Strasbourg a friend who studies there indeed and Paris for holiday

m.youtube.com/watch?v=l5Lk3pv20SY