2 can play at this game

MURDERED DNC STAFFER SETH RICH IMPLIED TO HAVE BEEN KILLED FOR LEAKING TO ASSANGE

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/wow-breaking-video-julian-assange-suggests-seth-rich-wikileaks-dnc-source-shot-dead-dc/

Press F to pay respects.

RIP in peace Seth, goodnight sweet prince.

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/wow-breaking-video-julian-assange-suggests-seth-rich-wikileaks-dnc-source-shot-dead-dc/
nbcwashington.com/news/local/WikiLeaks-Offers-20K-Reward-for-Information-in-Murder-of-DNC-Staffer-Seth-Rich-389622801.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Self bump a roo. Let's make the shills work a bit.

We have to spread this high and low, it's finally a red pill we can post on facebook without revealing our power level, the normies like Assange as much as we do, post this everywhere, having it linked to our actual names isn't going to out us.

bump

That's why I made another thread. Normally it dilutes the message but shills are out hard.

Yah, same reason why I'm posting that exact same post in every one of these threads, it's a way of bumping to avoid the sliding.

I've never self bumped much before. How much before I fuck up and get b&?

Thanks bro. Shills are our hard.

No idea, I've never self bumped before.

Oh well. I'll keep replying to (you)s and see how it goes.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Thanks for the bump bro. Here's that link again if you wanna spread it around:

F

a true american hero

next time think before leaking my fucking emails cunt

This is fucking third world tier. I normally never reveal my power level, but I'm texting this to everyone I know.

I'm also replying to shills in the other threads about this with this link.

SLIDE IT

Have a (you)

>yfw this scandal can't be covered up

KEK.

This has to start the beginning of the end for her campaign.

I'm thinking about posting on normiebook for the first time in at least a year

Jesus Christ, this woman is not suitable for the role of President. She is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

This is literally the first time I've ever posted anything I saw on Sup Forums on normie book, there is no way this reveals our powerlevels, it's completely safe, for once we can put out a mass redpill without it being traced back to here and ruining our credibility.

I really really wish I had any type of social media right now.

I'm a semi-normie so I have enough people to text, but no kind of reach like Fbook.

I like what you did there.

USA ~ Banana Republic tier now

F

I can already see the Seth Rich High School Patriots in our future.

nbcwashington.com/news/local/WikiLeaks-Offers-20K-Reward-for-Information-in-Murder-of-DNC-Staffer-Seth-Rich-389622801.html

I can't argue. But I'm hoping this will wake people up.

Press F to pay respects.

F

Reminds me of the Analyze this movie.

Dr. Ben Sobel: I thought you were in prison?
Jelly: It would appear not.
Dr. Ben Sobel: Well, well, how'd you get out?
Jelly: I had a new trial. It turns out that the evidence in the first trial was, uh, you know, tainted.
Dr. Ben Sobel: Oh, I see.
Jelly: Anyway, two of the witnesses decided not to testify, uh, and the third guy, well, he commited suicide.
Dr. Ben Sobel: Oh? How?
Jelly: He stabbed himself in the back four times and threw himself off a bridge... very unfortunate

A lot of you bros were too young to remember the Clintons first time around but it's fucking de ja vu all over again.

The dumbass baby boomer has never understand the Internet and its power though, which is her downfall.

bump

Any of you bros with Twitter and Facebook interested in a hashtag?

Maybe #justice4seth?

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

#whokilledseth?

I like that one too. Actually, yeah, yours is way better.

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

(Filter wasn't loving any more fight club pics)

F

Seth Nooooooo

She can't keep getting g away with it.

She is the living incarnation of the Sam Hyde meme.

I started throwing this in some posts but maybe we should get a thread going for this?

I started another thread for the #whokilledseth social campaign. I can't link cause I'm on my phone.

bumped

Us politics are really fucked. Someone please stop crooked Hillary

Thanks

It was about time we got some good news.

>inb4 she doesn't even drop 1% in the polls

I can't believe the sliding of this topic. Some of the threads right now up on the first page are fucking mind boggling.

>DNC, "Muh Voter Suppression! GOP hates coloreds"
>DNC,"Kill the guy who exposed us committing voter fraud
Civil War when?

You might be better off spamming this in other threads

That a very valid point .

F

would you a bumb girl?