Redpill me on the US constitution

redpill me on the US constitution

It's not as good as people think of it. Americans have turned it into some sort of mythical document that shall never be questioned almost like the bible.

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

neva been done before

all rights not expressly granted the federal gov shall be the domain of the states

Greatest Governing document in mankind's history.

equal protection
religious freedom
guns
alleged free speech
states rights

sorry chap, it's mythical and it's coming back bigly

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

Should, but died with gay marriage.

it's a piece of paper. By itself, it is meaningless. It only has power because people are willing to use force to cause people to follow what it says.

I heard there's a treasure map on there

We're all still waiting for a challenger. Any day now someone will release a document that will blow it out of the pigskin it was written on. Any day now...

It's a total mystery to me how long it took until a president even slightly abused the "no term limits" omission

we could have gone the cuba/venezuela/zimbabwe route pretty easily

The constitution is a divine document, and anyone who says otherwise doesn't get it. It's the longest standing constitution in the world for a reason and represents the largest piece of progress in human history.

>force
More like people believe in basic freedoms and that no one should be legally allowed to restrict them. It's followed bc people have mutual respect of their fellow man. It's a perfect governing document but it's been bastardized and undermined by greedy politicians that we turned a blind eye toward while we occupied our overindulgent lifestyles with mindless entertainment and decadence

everything in the constitution relies on the 2nd amendment

Shall not be infringed, commie scum. Get out.

the word "expressly" is never used.

How long did it take for them to write this thing?

anonymousFuntion1 = function(){
globalvar = 'global scope'; /
return localvar;
}();

alert(globalvar);
anonymousFuntion2 = function(){
var localvar = 'Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.';
return localvar;
}();

alert(localvar);

Natural law shouldn't be questioned. The Constitution works because it is far closer to natural tribal instincts than any fucking stupid big government idea.

only in actual fact it's been very infringed

>Should, but died with gay marriage.
It actually died in the early 1900s when they incorporated the bill of rights and decided everything was commerce between the states

Underrated