Political Knives

Can I carry a knife in nj to protect myself agaist political retribution with a felony?

Can I carry it on a state campus? (rutgers obviously)

I'm gonna be living around a bunch of spics and some niggers in my neighborhood and I will be surrounded by radical leftists at school. I need a way to protect myself without a firearm

Other urls found in this thread:

knifecenter.com/item/CS88SCFD/cold-steel-88scfd-heavy-duty-sword-cane
youtube.com/watch?v=H6tZtiM0T10
youtube.com/watch?v=zf7q--xnmG0
youtube.com/watch?v=M9B2D2gwms0
youtube.com/watch?v=M0kYWCX0DyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_L75mggmS0s
youtube.com/watch?v=QUQNU-dxM1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=FymG6nX4Oxs
youtube.com/watch?v=N8BUYKU4hXk
youtube.com/watch?v=06rVTlnKDng
youtube.com/watch?v=3fD-JA2_WoA
youtube.com/watch?v=EqfCUPZJUQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=ni7T6YMgseg
youtube.com/watch?v=wGfe3TQB8g4
nytimes.com/2003/08/12/nyregion/president-of-rutgers-is-robbed-of-wallet.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vyS4Wduyux8
youtube.com/watch?v=AhzLM_zR8Jo
youtube.com/watch?v=W_uPBnRMVkw
youtube.com/watch?v=EncZW8I2dFY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

or just carry a firearm.

It's a crime going on your record if you're caught vs. dying.

your choice.

just don't be an idiot and no one will know you're carrying one.

Convert to the Sikh religion. One of the articles of faith is to carry a sacred dagger called a kirpan, a symbol of your willingness to defend yourself and innocents from the unrighteous. You'll also need to forgo the use of intoxicants, wear a turban, and grow a long beard. You'll get odd looks,but you'll have a big fat knife blessed by god.

Awful advice. Probably the only reply I'll get though

Slightly better advice.

All the spics and niggers will have guns and you'll be the only one carrying a shitty blade. You deserve to get robbed/killed at this point.

say its for religious purposes, then when they ask, complain about discrimination and racism.

muslims get to have those huge fucking knives so why cant you? if they say anything against it, like i said, claim discrimination and racism

if they know whats good for them, they will bow to political correctness in a heartbeat.

unless your a white christian male, then good luck m8

who cares, just do it anyway. i conceal carry knives all the time. just get some kind of folder thats big enough to do some action and make sure the clip is showing if your scared about local laws. not sure what nj laws are like. im in oregon which aside from portland, is run by rednecks. you can open carry a machete here if you want. there are some sweet folders these days with open assist so its basically as fast as an automatic knife at 1/3 the price. or go total badass and just carry a fixed blade.

I have intelligence over them. I wouldn't bring a knife to a gunfight. Most of the robberies I've read about in New Brunswick were knife robberies. I'm okay with a knife fight. Also, there are probably more strong armed robberies than gun robberies. In that case, they are in major trouble

I have a felony for being in possession of one pill of ecstasy when I was 20 (31 now). I'm worried about committing a felony as a felon and going to prison for a long time while I'm trying to turn shit around.

Is this shit a real thing? I've never heard of muslims or sikhs getting religious treatment with weaponry

Also how do I meet white nationalists at college? Or chicks as one

Dude rutgers fag here. If you are in Camden carry that shit if in New Brunswick carry that shit too but don't let people know you do as the outrage will be huge. Nigs rob so many people there at night it's scary. I got an alert about a robbery or an attack every other night.

Rutgers sucks too I am dreading going back for my last year. The school is a bunch of entitled shits. Fuck that school

Also wear a maga hat to trigger leftists. I know I will

anonymousFuntion1 = function(){
globalvar = 'global scope'; /
return localvar;
}();

alert(globalvar);
anonymousFuntion2 = function(){
var localvar = 'Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.';
return localvar;
}();

alert(localvar);

I'll protect you is you go to New Brunswick. If you go to a different campus, you're pretty much a loser, aren't you?

>I'm okay with a knife fight

Yeah I'm with user on this you deserve to get robbed

Most of the attacks were also armed robberies with knifes. Although I don't think it's worth it getting shit on your record for but do as you please

Nobody's going to attack you for voting Trump.

And I'm at a leftist college too. I just don't start shit.

If a nigger pulled a knife on you and you had a knife, you would surrender? Bro, you don't deserve to be white

My politics go deeper than voting for trump. The truth is, I just tried to put a political spin on it so the mods wouldn't delete it

>Most of the attacks were also armed robberies with knifes
That's what I've been reading. I should definitely carry one then if I'm allowed, no? I'm just curious about the legalities as a felon

If it's just about knives than why not make the thread on /k/?

Thought about it, but I've never posted there, so I didn't

I commute to NB. I lived there at a house the house was awesome in a great location the people though omfg

>3 poo in the loos
>1 Iranian kid(red pilled,chill dude)
>2 nips

Awful people including the Iran dude sometimes, so I decided to commute and the fact that it's a liberal shit hole also helped me make my decision.

If you do carry just conceal and never show it. Never tell people. Also I hope you are decently in shape/strong because those nigs are athletic but dumbasses.

I don't really need help but stay careful if you walk at night in the shit parts of NB. I did it but always walk fast and watch behind you. Don't talk to the homeless people.

You have not went to Rutgers then. Someone made a post on our Facebook page about Trump people told the posted to not exist...

We have rabbid leftists at RU

>If you do carry just conceal and never show it
Is it legal though is the question I've wanted answered

>Also I hope you are decently in shape/strong because those nigs are athletic but dumbasses.
I'm good enough, I think. I'm gonna start going back to the gym as soon as move there.

Do you go to NB campus?

Come to South Carolina. No restrictions on what kind of knives you can own or carry, open or concealed.

Disguised knives are legal + No restrictions on blade length = Sword canes are legal to carry.

knifecenter.com/item/CS88SCFD/cold-steel-88scfd-heavy-duty-sword-cane
Just buy this and fake a limp in public.

If I was not allowed to carry a gun a gun because of 1 e pill but I could carry a sword, I'd unsheath my katana everywhere in protest

I'm a CompSci student transferring from Bergen to Rutgers soon. New Brunswick. Is it really that bad? Are you guys just exaggerating? Should I look elsewhere?

You're gonna die if you don't start a white nationalist group on campus with me

No I'd carry a gun and not get in a situation where I'd need a knife in the first place. It's funny how you surround yourself with nigger situations but have the audacity of saying someone doesn't deserve to be white.

Enjoy getting shot or stabbed faggot. I hope it's painful

You shouldnt look else. it's a good school for cs. You just got to watch your back and not go to shit parts by your self.

>It's funny how you surround yourself with nigger situations but have the audacity of saying someone doesn't deserve to be white.
What does this mean? We got to live in this multicultural hellhole people (probably with similar ideals as yours) created. What do you want from me, cuck?

well do what bikers do and make a black jack out of a pad lock and bandana. you can hang that out of your back pocket. grab it and wiiiiing. no teeth. just say its for your gym locker....

>living in New Jersey
>ever

Hahahahahahaha

Most state schools are in violent cities. It's why whites need to reestablish freedom of association into the constitution so we can learn without having to worry about violent shitskins attacking us. This is what we're up against. Don't be a bitch about it and don't get indoctrinated by the kike professors

I'm gonna carry a knife anyway ad stab everyone of you. Useless faggots. Sad!

Sorry m8 doesn't look like you can

They won't issue concealed carry in NJ. I can't even buy ammo without a FID, or handle an unloaded gun at a gun store. They ask for it before they let you touch one.

Okay then. Thanks.

I'm just a racist, not a Nazi or anything. I do believe there should be a country for white people, but I don't believe it's America. That said, fuck globalism and the jews.

With the knife fight talk and the felony, you might be too 'High Energy' for me. If you could chill out, how far away is Lyndhurst for you? I am interested in a students union or club or whatever, but I'm going to keep my distance if it's called '14/88 Hitler is cool' club

dude you gotta move out west. like the rockies or NW. guns, guns, guns, guns, no dindus, knives, trucks and guns...you can do whatever you want. its still the wild west out here. move to some place, live a year, claim residency and then go in state.

I'm on the G.I bill, it only pays for in state tuition. For that year, I'd be out of school, and I'd rather not waste the time. I'm already getting a late start on college. I think I'm stuck here for two more years.

An ethnostate is main political goal. The US is pretty much hopeless, but I want it to be better for white people who don't want to deal with third world savagery.

I want to get a degree and move to a happy white country where I can contribute and everyone is happy.

If you're really interested in a white enthnostate, hit me up and we'll get it moving

faggot ass op.
youtube.com/watch?v=H6tZtiM0T10

carry a hammer, or other tool

youtube.com/watch?v=zf7q--xnmG0

>hit me up
How? That's why I asked about Lyndhurst. I live right by the train station.

i see. well maybe consider skateboarding. skateboards are A, transportation, B, a blunt object to stike an opponent, C, a shield, D, a seat to sit upon, D, an excellent parrying weapon also. not even joking. i went to a big ten school for of retarded frat boys in the middle of the 90s who thought they were still in highschool. skateboards saved my life on three occasions. once, smacking some dude on the head, 2 fleeing angry dindus who were looking for a fight and 3, a crazy dog that jumped out of some dudes truck and i fended him off with the front of my board.

Solid advice.

If you really wanna hang out, send me a message
[email protected]

that's comedic, insider youth stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=M9B2D2gwms0

youtube.com/watch?v=M0kYWCX0DyQ

Carry a multitool, you can usually add/exchange blades on nice ones, so add the biggest and wickedest blade you can buy

Okay. Do I have to make a new email too or can I just use my normal one? Does it matter?

man, let's be friends. i love cloberating dumb cunts with trucks. bff?
youtube.com/watch?v=_L75mggmS0s

You can't use a knife in self defense.
If you've ever tried to practice knife fighting you would know that it will only end up killing both of you. In blade combat, the longer weapon wins.

You might as well check if sword canes are legal there.

>New Brunswick
Whew lad I bet you go to Rutgers. Mine as well kill yourself now living there.

plus bitches love skateboarders. well some do and it will keep you in cardio shape. i skated all thru highschool and college and could eat whatever i wanted. you'll burn thru calories like nothing. my knees got a little funny so i switched to mountain bikes but i still kick around now and then and turned 40 last summer. plus bitches love skaters. have fun!

Send it from your email and I'll email you back tomorrow when I'm sober. You can make a guerilla email and send it to me, but I'm too drunk to go back and forth. I could use a like minded friend, so you should do the first option.

dumb. i just won a knife v. stick standoff.
youtube.com/watch?v=QUQNU-dxM1Y

I'll send the email. If nothing comes of this, at least it's interesting.

I'm off.

that's sound advice.
youtube.com/watch?v=FymG6nX4Oxs

As long as you don't feel weird about a 31 year old molesting at college, you'll be fine.

sure why not. im in oregon. i work about 4 blocks from burnside. i ride my bike past there all the time.

Anyone who believes in an ethnostate is a friend

skatefags over 40,,,
youtube.com/watch?v=N8BUYKU4hXk

youtube.com/watch?v=06rVTlnKDng

I just need to say, fuck Rutgers, I used to play in a band all over that shithole college and it's ground zero for third wave feminist bullshit. I literally played a show where the promoter was taking selfies with her other friends of their UNSHAVED BIGFOOT LEGS. It looked like 3 dogs suckling on their mothers teet. Man fuck that college.

OP, maybe also consider such novelty objects as tactical pens! carbon fiber tactical "knives" that as far as i know are still legal to conceal, and sharpened chopsticks. you could keep those in the binder of a notebook....honestly, ive only ever been in what id consider two honest to goodness self defensive situations. one of them involved the skateboard, the other involved an assailiant with a knife. i was wasted and ended up punch the guy in the face. it was fucking stupid in hindsight but that what happened. absolute best words of advice are dont be drunk in strange neighborhoods in strange towns. also most people dont know shit about fighting. if you learn some good combat training in whatever service you were in, thats a leg up on 95 percent of the populous. take a boxing class or something and learn how to land a decent punch and that should be enough for most occasions. otherwise diplomacy or running like mad are you two best options....

don't be a sissy, op.
youtube.com/watch?v=3fD-JA2_WoA

I read somewhere that rutgers was the bottom ten percent of political colleges.

I've never seen another school chant trump to push back either
youtube.com/watch?v=EqfCUPZJUQ8

nope
youtube.com/watch?v=ni7T6YMgseg

Maybe in actual studying of politics but if you spent any time in that place you'll see that feminism hit that college hard. They had these "show houses" where concerts were thrown and they would have bake sales with black cock cookies and at one show house the girl who ran it was putting makeup on all the numales who were watching the bands. Disgraceful.

this sounds like old cure, meets bauhaus or something. i like it though...

Graduated RU last semester. You should transfer if its not too late. Im assuming you're living off campus or you are a freshman. Anything on college ave after 2 am can get pretty seedy. Anything past Easton will always be fairly sketchy at night as its where all the beaners live and the niggers come en masse from French street.

I carried a multi-tool for a while and later swapped to some crappy spring assisted knife. Kept them in my backpack during the day and would just put it in my pocket if I had to walk anywhere at night. No one will even notice but if RUPD does somehow stop you just say its a tool, not for self defense. And as cliche as the saying is, stay in a group and youll be fine. Niggers look for individuals.

i just carry vise grips, for aggressive dogs and poc. knives are problematic.

cool, man

Whoever runs Rutgers is retarded. A campus in NB, Newark, AND CAMDEN? Simply lel

I got your email. I'll email you tomorrow. I'm pretty drunk right now and don't want to do anything stupid by giving out my rutgers email out on Sup Forums. I'm just really drunk and don't want to do something stupid. I saved your email and will definitely hit you up tomorrow. I'm excited 2bh f@m

Yeah a 2 person knife fight is the worst scenario I can imagine, you're both going to get cut fixing deep. Look up pics. Anyway learn martial arts and focus/ask knife defence. Actually not as hard to disarm them if you know what you're doing vs having some Daniel Boone knife fight. Also situational awareness/don't go to sketchy place.
If you're adamant just look up your own places laws.

got damn kids,
youtube.com/watch?v=wGfe3TQB8g4

Would you want a knife if someone tried to rob you with a knife?

Eh, the cities weren't terrible when the schools were founded. Most of them were primarily white or at least had the black population under control. It's absurd now though.

But kek, the former president of Rutgers was even mugged at an off-campus liquor store not too long along.

nytimes.com/2003/08/12/nyregion/president-of-rutgers-is-robbed-of-wallet.html

>Yeah a 2 person knife fight is the worst scenario I can imagine

grioisly

dig this, family:
youtube.com/watch?v=vyS4Wduyux8

I always carry a spring assist knife but if I was approached, depending on the guys build/attitude I'd rather have two free hands.

I go to Rutgers. Hate it can't wait to get the fuck out. So many rabbid feminists

how is that awful advice retard. you made a retarded thread asking how to protect yourself in the second most cucked state of the union where literally everything is illegal and niggers are encouraged to prey upon whitey. fucking leave the state or take your chances if you cant 'break the law'. carrying a large knife is the same penalty as carrying a gun

i hope you feel empowered, user. we got you, but carry a hammer.
we got your back, just call on us.
youtube.com/watch?v=AhzLM_zR8Jo

I explained why I can't carry a gun. Explain how telling me to carry a gun is good advice

Yes. Don't stick around. I know so many faggots that still live there because of the "music scene" which is basically a front for feminists and special snowflakes. Rutgers made me truly believe music is dead and buried.

you shouldn't live in fear
youtube.com/watch?v=W_uPBnRMVkw

>Anything on college ave after 2 am can get pretty seedy. Anything past Easton will always be fairly sketchy at night as its where all the beaners live and the niggers come en masse from French street.

This.

T. Someone who would go down 3 blocks past Easton to pick up. I was a fairly tall dude and built so no one would do anything. Easton is shit. Everything about it from day 1 was shit loud obnoxious faggots walking around late and yelling.

FUCK RUTGERS

I got kicked out of a frat party on college ave because someone saw me spiking the jungle juice with blotter lmao. Never did find out what happened that night.

bunch of beta children here. makes me sick
youtube.com/watch?v=EncZW8I2dFY

I have 3 semesters max left and 2 minimum. I think I can finish in 2 though. We will see.

Lmao I went to a show for the first and last time......holy shit it was awful awful faggot music no talent just a bunch of retards yelling and jumping. I just look at some attractive girls on the busses that's the only good thing about the school and they are trashy anyways with tons of make up

dude, you want something completely legal and also with reach? consider on alternate days riding a bicycle and equiping your self with the "fuggedaboutit" lock from kryptonite. its an square link chain with hardened padlock and nylon sleeve so it doesnt scratch up your frame. but it weighs about 10 pound and would give you an extra reach i about 18 inches. its awesome. you can wear it like a bandolier when you ride. ive got one and call it the chinatown special. its the only bike lock ill use in downtown portland. the capital of skeezy white people.