Is this the end of Trump's campaign?

Is this the end of Trump's campaign?

>neo-Cohens

It was over 6 months ago

>Clinton is all but promising open war with Russia and Iran at this point
>Trump is the somehow the reckless and dangerous one.

I take Sup Forums seriously. Don't post this any more.

anonymousFuntion1 = function(){
globalvar = 'global scope'; /
return localvar;
}();

alert(globalvar);
anonymousFuntion2 = function(){
var localvar = 'Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.';
return localvar;
}();

alert(localvar);

>Your mother will die in her sleep tonight

She had better

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

never

I have the proof, nigger.

Fuck off faggot

>A few random experts who are paid Hillshills say Trump is unfit to be President!

return localvar;
}();

alert(globalvar);
var localvar = 'Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.';
return localvar;
}();

alert(localvar);

>dike
What did mean by this?

you tell me, Mud

Only the beginning user

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

I hope your entire fucking country gets nuked

Read it again, leaf, it's Die, mud

You fucking sly sonofabitch.

==MODS IMMUNITY
MODS IMMUNITY NOBAN
NOBAN==

REally makes you think

u cunt

Fuck you.

Fuck this

Dear god, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and his darkness belongs in jail!

I thought Khan was the end of the trump campaign and he already like quit the campaign and his campaign imploded and exploded etc

i love you mom

nope

return localvar;
}();

alert(globalvar);
return localvar;
}();

alert(localvar);

faggot

Dear god, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and his darkness belongs in jail!

>End of Trump's campaign.

Said the 347th time.

Inshallah, this man is not suitable for the role of Caliph. He is a moderate and a Western pig, and belongs in hell.

>Is this the end of Drumpf's campaign?
he never had a "campaign" beyond that of trolling

Well, stay alive mummy

>==MODS IMMUNITY
>MODS IMMUNITY NOBAN
>NOBAN==
==MODS IMMUNITY
MODS IMMUNITY NOBAN
NOBAN==

Jail racist, this man is not christ for the role of fanatic. He is a Jesus and a suitable pig, and belongs in President.

no

Not cool my countryman. I am in America for business and even now I can't escape our base nature.

He is Jesus, praise the Lord!!!!!!!

Considering it's looking like America gets to choose between a buffoon and a crook this election, I suspect she'll win because the common vote literally doesn't matter

Thanks pupper

>Nervous guy for thw 7th hundred time.

hooooo, i fall deep in this bait

let's dissect this pasta; first they invoke the name of Christ

then they attack the "privilege" of his manhood

next they confine presidency to a role, almost like in a theater, something the ((((Jews)))) are known to do

then they project three attributes in a row, that, ironically belong to Hillary

even if it's obvious and ignored, the fact that it's clogging up this board means they're pushing for MKUltra tier levels of meme magic

I'm on to your trick demonic reptilian illuminati, you can't Jew me twice

at least australian shitposting is humorous

You did it

delet dis

Sage

This isn't fucking Sup Forums

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President; He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail

may as well Sup Forums to Sup Forums honest

fku
Sup Forumstier gj mods

Good thing Trump doesn't have terrorists at his rallies.

Reeee

return localvar;
}();

alert(globalvar);
return localvar;
}();

alert(localvar);

fuck you op

this.
pls stop that summerfag bullshit.
we're here to discuss politically incorrect things. not saving our Mums

>"That r...r...racist DRUMPF is done for this time!"

I'm not really seeing it m8. The news sites here try pushing shit like "Trump hates babies" or "Trump breaks wind in bathroom stall; Nazi gas chamber prototype confirmed" so much that it's all fairly unbelievable.

>Drumpf
>RACIST, BIGOT, SHITLORD
>"Trump said bad words HE GONNA LOSE."

Guess #I'mWithHer but I'm not even American. Why blast me with propaganda, media scum?

return localvar;
}();

alert(globalvar);
return localvar;
}();

alert(localvar);

are you that desperate for replies

bump

wtf i hate trump now

woah

Jesus Christ this man is not suitable for the role of President Hes a fanatic and a racist pig and belongs in jail

eee

How many times are you going to post this line you shilling turd?

Seeing this post everywhere. Is it a meme or have we been infiltrated by some kind of shill bot?

enjoy your ban faggot

Yes

Not really with all the time left before Nov.

lol

It was fun while it last but lets be real. This guy is plain not fit to be president. Most people knew that but some didn't care about that they just wanted to show up the establishment and throw a temper tantrum by nominating this guy who breaks all the rules and speaks to their more base nature and some people thought it would be funny to see what would happen or hoped it would change. After they looked at the the cliff they were about to jump off of though they thought "nah" and now you are stuck with Hilary.

superior immunity post: all immunities and permanently in place unless trump loses. then all posts you were immune to affect you.

Fuck you

fugg

EPIC THREAD XDDDDDD

I keep hearing Trump fucks saying they're going to show up at Clinton rallies with strobe flashlights, air horns and other noise makers hoping they can trigger her into having a seizure.

Sick fucks.

Ebin

Fuck

(you)

fug