Wow

really made me think..
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/10/15/im-a-responsible-gun-owner-so-i-destroyed-my-gun/

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig. and belongs in jail

good keep thinking

k

auto-shill is real

just took this screenshot from another thread, theyre hitting us hard today boys

Holy shit, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and his darkness belongs in jail!

LOL THAT'S A bb GUN

You deserved a better owner
F

I hope liberals will be 'responsible' about their pet niggers next

>a bb gun with a serial number
>a bb gun with a barrel that big

Jesus Christ, this gun is not suitable for the role of firearm. It has a broken and useless trig(ger) and belongs in a landfill

>I destroyed an arrangement of mechanical parts
>this will surely stop gun crime

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig. and belongs in jail
I'm gonna post this shit everywhere now.

Same gun I own. The takedown lever keeps breaking every 500 rnds.

>really made me think
>"made"
>not "makes"

looks like ill have to add "made" to the sentence in my next filter.

It's just a Ruger, nothing was lost.

>I paid money for something and then broke it
Ok?

>lives in california

guns i hate wtf now

>Every time there is a mass shooting, I'm reminded that I bear a portion of the responsibility for our nation’s gun violence.

Stopped reading right there. He's virtue signaling. There will be no argument, because he has started off with a completely false statement.

I bear no responsibility for this, and I would argue that I bear more responsibility for car accidents by owning a car, because it is theoretically possible that by me driving a car, a series of reactions is set off that could end someone's life down the line. There is no such outcome for me owning a gun which is concealed.

Ruger p95

(((former journolast)))

Yeah this bot is in every single thread.

Hey everybody, lets go to Steve Elliots house, rape his wife, beat his kids and steal his shit; he doesn't have a gun now, so he will be easy pickings!

That doesn't legally count as destruction.

The ATF standard is three passes with an acetylene torch removing at least a half inch of material with each pass.

Tossing out the parts in the photo constitutes unlawful transfer (to the trash collector) of a firearm.

The recoil bruised my shoulder.

Jesus christ Hillary get it under the fuck control, we can all obviously tell you're a fucking bot or just paid shills saying this shit. What is that 10 times on the front page with exactly "HOLY SHIT THIS MAN IS NOT SUITABLE FOR THE ROLE OF PRESIDENT. HE IS A FANATIC AND A RACIST PIG..." ETC? fuck this shitty place.

That's it, I'm a #CruzMissile now

wtf i hate bots now

>it's clearly just 1 bot
>not multiple anons joking around, similar to posting "$0.05 has been deposited..." every thread

i'm not denying there's a shillary bot, but not every post will be from it

SHILLS COMFIRMED

WE ARE AT WAR
THE ENEMY IS HERE

LAUNCH EVERYTHING
PREPARE WEAPON Sup Forums

"My grandmother shot and killed herself with a gun, and a few years ago my father shot and didn’t quite kill himself with one. A family friend lost a teenage son in an accidental shooting while he and his friends were playing with a gun. My stepbrother died in a murder-suicide with a gun, and the husband of one of my sister’s co-workers was killed in a mass shooting by a guy carrying three of them."

Great example of courage OP. Let the police follow this leader and disarm themselves as well.

Thank god that man destroyed that gun before it jumped out of his safe and shot somebody.

Liberals and nu males are mentally unstable and shouldn't have guns

I see no problem here

Yes, his shitty ruger will be missed.

my god what a cuck

>unlawful transfer

In what way? I can sell a weapon to a friend without any paperwork whatsoever. I could give it to him just the same. How is throwing it in the trash different?

I will go out this weekend and buy a gun for the sole purpose of replacing the gun he destroyed.

RUGERS COME FROM THE FACTORY ALREADY BROKEN. AUTHOR JUST WASTED HIS TIME...
pic related

>no-gunz goblin thinks she can get his gun out of a retention holster before he elbows her in the face