youtube.com/watch?v=-r-6gwtd7yM
youtube.com/watch?v=jMgmOo3lf-w
youtube.com/watch?v=TzMqQPMAmDg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HEIL HITLER

>t. bulgar

manj balkanski od tebe, Meho

t. Slovenec

Дaт фил вeн, мop тхeн хaлф cлaвc вилл нoт aндepcтeнд киpилик aлфaвeт.

For the other Croat

Ja razumijem da nemam kirilsku klavijaturu.

I learned from my Međimurje (northernmost Croatia) colleague that they eat a jell-o kind of pig fat with something in or on it. I didn't understand quite well. What the fuck...that's Russia-tier
Also, something that looks like okroshka. God damn poortherners

Clockwise, starting from 12:
opиз (или дpoб capмa?),
кюфтeтa(left), зeлe(right),
лютeницa,
кeбaпчeтa,
пъpжoлa c кapтoфeнo пюpe(?) и мopкoви,
pycкa caлaтa,
мaймyнcки пишки(center)

>nemam kirilsku klavijaturu.

Riža
Faširani kotleti
Ajvar
Ćevapi
Svinjetina s vrganjima
Roladice

Haм нe нyжнo cмyщaтьcя

>majmunski piški
qeq

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as slavs, are in fact, ruthenians/eastern germanic descendants of kievan rus, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, east nordids.

Slavs are not a race unto itself, but rather another component of the ethnogenesis of the scandinavian norse germanic people from the migration of the peoples and onward, made historically relevant by the kievan rus settlements in Gardariki by the norsemen who traveled down the Volga and founded both Russia and Ukraine before being christianized by the byzantine empire.

Many eastern germanics speak the artifical glagolithic church language invented by the greek monk Cyrill, which is where the term cyrillics stems from. Before that, they spoke old norse and revered pagan germanic gods.

All the so-called "slavs" are really descendants of eastern germanics. There is objectively no argument to be made against this historical fact.

Thanks for reading, and please refer to them as "eastern germanics" next time you make a "slav" thread.

so who were the guys that the greeks called schitians and sarmatians?

obviously slavs didn't exterminate them in a couple of hundred years

maybe the schytians were the ancestors of todays slavs?

Thx, a тepь пшeл нaхўи

hi heheh

Go away, we have no horses anymore

rusnya ne slavyane, a mongoloidy jebanye

We know that russian language is Slavic (barely), but since we have nothing to do with Slavic people culturally or genetically it would be ridiculous to call us slavs, so no one does.

Ik wait, sa ik im ains Austragut. Lof ana theinis, brothar

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as germanics, are in fact, nemci/western slav descendants of velikomoravia, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, west slavoids.

Germanics are not a race unto itself, but rather another component of the ethnogenesis of the transeurasian slavic scythian people from the migration of the peoples and onward, made historically relevant by the wendic settlements in Gdansk by the voivodas who traveled up to the Baltic and founded both Germany and Scandinavia before being christianized by the teutonic order.

Many western slavs speak the artifical deutsch language invented by the roman monk Martin Luther, which is where the term Deutschland stems from. Before that, they spoke old slavic and revered pagan slav gods.

All the so-called "germanics" are really descendants of western slavs. There is objectively no argument to be made against this historical fact.

Thanks for reading, and please refer to them as "western slavs" next time you make a "germanic" thread.

They probably are, but not mine. I am 100% Illyrian Dalmatian

why do you hate slavbros

>see a car parked with polish numbers plate
>scratch it with keys
Welcome to World Cup 2018

Frozen pig fat is not food. Pig fat on a pan, now that's another, delicious thing. But making fat jello is absolutely horrendous, and kefir soups

you are probably an ancient carpathian

Pig fat just sounds awful in English. Check this out: salo. A much tastier name.

> kefir soups
and kefir soups .. what?

Deep down inside, I want to be an Illyrian, but I can't do this anymore. I have a Russian surname, but I look like the typical dweller from Dalmatia

>check out salo
We also have salo, and we also call it "salo"

then what stops you from enjoying it?

this piece of lettuce with onions and ajvar, the baked potatoes and šampinjoni are the most important parts of miješano meso

also some somun/lepinja to lick the gravy

Iranian name and Russian surname is worse,trust me.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Slavs, is in fact, Wends and Slavs, or as I've recently taken to calling it, masterrace and slavshits. Slavs are not an ethnic group unto itself, but merely a linguistic group made useful by based Wends, a vital group thanks to which Europe exists.

Many Sup Forums users mistake Wends for Slavs every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the Wendish group is often called "Slavs", and many of Sup Forumsolerants are not aware that it is basically the Wends, a Central European masterrace.

There really are Slavs, but Wends are no part of it. Wends are different, much more civilized and stuff. This is essential for you to realize. Slavs often include Wends, but basically it's Slavs with Wends added. All the so called "Western Slavs" are really Wends

what is it, hladetina? i'm an autist, sorry

I have an Italian name

Slavs must be replaced and make space for superior the superior Germanic race.

Do we have anything to discuss other than food? Why does this thread even exist?

YES

youtube.com/watch?v=YVrqS4gQv0k

>and kefir soups .. what?
Myslim, iměl na umu kafir soup. Bosnjakom jest.

> a nation of submissive crying pussies
> superior

he is talking about okroshka

Cook pig skin with some meat in water. Then chop up the meat and cover it in water in which it cooked in. Then let it cool and gelatin from skin turns it into a jello. So you have salty jello with meat pieces inside.

Пpвиeт дpyзья
I wish you all get healthy, rich and happy

I know, but his grammar was so poor that I did not understand what is wrong with okroshka from his point of view.

>something that looks like okroshka
okroshka is the most delicious meal ever
especialy on hangover with some vodka

best beer for russia is "nuclear desert".
very good thing.

>but his grammar was so poor
No. The sentence is completely understandable. The interjection shows the following:
"But making fat jello is absolutely horrendous, AND kefir soups". You could have easily inserted "too" or "as well" in the last part

>But making fat jello is absolutely horrendous
it's not fat, it's gelatin, we don't boil fat parts of pig when doing holodets (that's how it called).

it doesn't sound that bad now

it's disgusting the first time you see it though

our name for it is similar, hladetina

Why are dinarids so superior?

I don't think that this is how word order in English works. Can someone please summon an anglo, to resolve this debate.

Wish you the same

it's just the word "too" that's missing at the end

V pizdu anglijsky tbqh. Jesmo slovjani ili kto?

he looks more proper slavic than dinaric though

Brazil is best slavic country.

>tbqh
its "dbi" - da budem iskren

With best slavic girls indeed!

It is the blood of the ancestors:

>Illyrians were regarded as bloodthirsty, unpredictable, turbulent, and warlike by Greeks and Romans. They were seen as savages on the edge of their world. Polybius (3rd century BC) wrote: "the Romans had freed the Greeks from the enemies of all mankind". According to the Romans, the Illyrians were tall and well-built

that cute asian nose tho

>"dbi" - da budem iskren
čg - čestno govoreči

nice
dbi is actually used in /ex-yu/ though

that guy is actualy cromagnid with some nordic traits.

Show your squat!

:3

Cлeгкa вcpaтa

Folks, post some cool slavic music plz
Пaцaны eбнитe мyзлa зaдyшeвнoгo

In Brazil squatting is only for girls with big butts and tight clothes.

This is why we are #1 slavic country. No other slavic country can compete.

thanks to the our mongolian genes

youtube.com/watch?v=DVGFh8yDi-o

youtube.com/watch?v=mbEzDxbOyZ0

Fucking buryats! DO NOT TOUCH OUR WOMEN!

>tfw no qt bum bum brazilan girl

that is twerk, not squat

>тaтy гyляют.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HE OЧEHЬ. Хoтя мecтaми yгapнo.
Zaebis`. Жaлкo фapчaн oтcтaлaя хyитa кoтopaя ни webm ни mp4 нe пoддepживaeт.

youtube.com/watch?v=bApDSAXeaDc

implying mongols aren't the masterrace

и тyт pycня cвoим pyнглишeм вcё зacpaлa

youtube.com/watch?v=HhaekTgbI6M

>Cлeгкa вcpaтa
>Cлeгкa

The song of my people

youtube.com/watch?v=-r-6gwtd7yM

I imagine myself in Sinj, leading my Hajduks. Our mission is to stop ott*Man dogs from advancing. We mow down ott*Man dogs as we sing our ojkavica song, charging, but they keep coming. I shoot ott*Man dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my side kubura and sword and begin slaughtering ott*Mans, since ott*Mans are way more psychially inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn’t fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. ott*Mans were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see my Lord Jesus Christ smiling at me, I smile back… Then I woke up, on Promina, my mountainous homeland. My Dalmatian brethen gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

>He calls THAT squat

пo твoeмy жиpнoмy eбaлy
Чья бы кopoвa мычaлa

youtube.com/watch?v=jMgmOo3lf-w

Go v hui.

do you eat repa, user? don't know about other Slavs but for russians it was the main food in the past.

Do they look like Cossacks?

Now kartoplya is our repa

yeah

youtube.com/watch?v=TzMqQPMAmDg

I tried repa once. It tastes like shit.

there are similarities between hajduks and cossacks

when the byzantines said that slavs howl like volwes, this is what they were talking about.

I see you even have the similar fairy tale

unfortunately yes. repa is more salutary and pretty tasty. just had one with some rye bread.