Why are Trumplets so fucking pathetic?

Why are Trumplets so fucking pathetic?

Not an argument.

lmaooo

The Zika is really getting to your micro-encephalic head, isn't it?

Because most of them are paid Putin trolls.

anonymousFuntion1 = function(){
globalvar = 'global scope'; /
return localvar;
}();

alert(globalvar);
anonymousFuntion2 = function(){
var localvar = 'Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.';
return localvar;
}();

alert(localvar);

>feelings are hurt
>call you a meany ol' bigot

Stay strawman, leftists.

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

Will you Trumpkins be live streaming your suicides on November 9th?

>Trumpet
>Trumplet
>Drumpfer
>Drumpflet
What other buzzwords are there? I know I'm missing some.

Ironically these names do actually upset me. But only because they're so uncreative and cringey. Similar to the word moist.

Thanks I forgot that one.

You're one to talk.

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

0.50 for image macros and memes

gj monkey, i bet you can feed your family if you keep up

To be quite honest family, who gives a shit about poll numbers this early in the game? I will only care about what the poll numbers look like early to mid-October. At this point in the game any little controversy will cause the pendulum to swing one way or the other and it really doesn't matter in the long-run. Polls in August are stupid.

Your little Zika brain can't comprehend Trump's 4D chess

How could you forget about
>LE DRUMPFKIN

So what're y'all gonna do when he loses? Genuine question.

Yeah this one too.
>Trumpeteer
I haven't seen that one yet. Maybe I just gave shills a new buzzword.

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig. and belongs in jail

I'm just supporting him so he loses by as close a margin as possible, so he's motivated to run again in 4 years, which would give us a while to prepare even better memes for the next election

Pretty shitty javascript

anonymousFuntion1 = function(){
Globalvar = 'global scope'; /
return localvar;
}();

alert(globalvar);
anonymousFuntion2 = function(){
var localvar = 'Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.';
return localvar;
}();

alert(localvar)

Oh please

I LIKE TO GO OUT WITH A BANG