Another one bites the dust

Another one bites the dust

torrentfreak.com/torrentz-gone-kat-down-are-torrent-giants-doomed-to-fall-160806/

Other urls found in this thread:

dimeadozen.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's just going to keep on getting worse.

Actually this is a good thing.

This will be Hilary's America, by 2024 the only websites we will be allowed to go on are facebook and buzzfeed

sure thing shekelstein

>tfw I'm going to have to go to the dark web
Why can't companies fuck off? I don't buy any entertainment until a sample it. If I like it, I buy it. If I don't, I delete it and never look back.

Can we get a list of companies that are pursuing lawsuits against torrent makers? We need to cause some counter pressure.

Doesn't Vuze have a built-in magnet link search engine?

Good goy

>tfw still use tpb

i think the trick is not downloading a bunch of shit at once. idk, but Ive (to this point) never had a problem with my isp or getting a nice letter.

the thing im noticing is though, one user uploads a bunch of files, games but are always under 500mb, and have the same amount of seeders and leechers for every different user that looks like a bot account. really odd

pls don't fail, i'm still in my private tracker circle and don't want none of this shit to go away any time soon

Just keep breaking American copyright laws, you'll get a free vacation to jail.

>Hilary's America
I still have not found a torrent for this documentary.

How is it a good thing? I just want to demo products.

I've been direct download ever since I started, was there for the rise of Rapidshare and have just been migrating sites ever since. Hopefully Megaupload 2.0 launches without a hitch.

>using torrents in 2016

Worse than using reddit tbhomo fampies

>Tfw I'm on Torrentleech but not autistic enough to get my ratio high enough to pirate all the vidya I want
Where can I go for free torrents now?

use a vpn

>not using private trackers

You're stealing.
Don't you see the FBI warning at the beginning of a movie? They're there for a reason.

I just don't buy it no matter what desu.

aloha corporate

Torrentz was a hive of malware anyway.

I thought everyone just used Pirate Bay ?

>KAT Down

Torrent websites are like a Hydra, you cut off a head and 5 more regrow in its place.

kinda late for that m8. either im under the radar, or i havent done anything yet to trigger crapcast

(im lying so they think there's actually good torrenters out there)

(I also don't seed my torrents)

Yeah right. You cut off the good ones and 10 shitty new ones spawn.

>(I also don't seed my torrents)
tb.h this

dimeadozen.org/

Hey man, so long as they're functioning correctly.

Perfection takes time, after all.

people will always find a way to get free shit on the internet. if not torrents, then direct downloads. if you really want to go under the radar, deepweb has torrents as well.

What's the problem famalam? PB is still going strong. If I lived in Murika I would be scared tho, those lawsuits into the millions are obscene. For the 5k max here in Canuckistan, scary letters is about as far as they will go, there is just no extortion value in it.

>tfw weeb and only torrent anime and japanese music

your completely fucking retarded if you think people who use torrents get jailed, only the hosts get jailed, everyone else gets a nice DCMA slip and if you get caught enough times your ISP tells you to find another ISP.
dumb fucking jews don't even know their laws.

>tfw nyaa so based you turn off adblock
Besides, their ads are actually good.