Trump Supporters: "I like Trump because he isn't afraid to say exactly what he means."

Trump Supporters: "I like Trump because he isn't afraid to say exactly what he means."
Donald Trump: "If Hillary wins maybe someone can assassinate her."
Trump Supporters: "He didn't mean that."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nC6Sa8t9Ywg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

anonymousFuntion1 = function(){
globalvar = 'global scope'; /
return localvar;
}();

alert(globalvar);
anonymousFuntion2 = function(){
var localvar = 'Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.';
return localvar;
}();

alert(localvar);

sh8 4 b8 m8 u get 0/8

I'm a Trump supporter and I do think he meant that. I agree with him, if they allow Hillary to steal the election that means voting at the ballet is no longer a viable way to get change and it's time to vote in a new more exciting way. The second amendment way.

The woman should be publicly executed to set an example. Traitors get the rope.

Trump did not say assassinate.
Hillary did.
youtu.be/nC6Sa8t9Ywg

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

anonymousFuntion1 = function(){
globalvar = 'global scope'; /
return localvar;
}();

alert(globalvav);
anonymousFuntion2 = function(){
var localvar = 'Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.';
return localvar;
}();

alert(localvar);

He's not making a request. He's just making a prediction. It's like the weatherman. He has no control over the weather, he just says what will probably happen given current conditions. That's all Trump did.

I think if you look at the history of the white man it makes sense. White men have killed millions of people to get their way. It's in their blood. They are brutal and violent. Right now there is a chance to elect Trump and for the white man to get his way by peace. But if that route is blocked, it would not surprise me if the white men of America go on a brutal murderous rampage to take their country back.

That's all Trump was saying really. Either we elect Trump, or the white man will remind the world of how they got into the position of rulers of the world, by brute force and violence.

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

>literally misquoting trump

Don't forget to fucking sage the shills

>hillary getting bumped off would be bad

It's not really even necessary considering how bad her health is

> He didn't mean that

Because he didn't say that.

Hillary did not say that Trump should be assassinated. You are making that up.
Trump, however, did encourage to have Clinton killed by his supporters.

Stop feeding the troll and sage this shit

shes not "stealing the election." Trump is being a fucking dumbass by retaliating to every barb someone throws at him.

wtf is up with his hair though

why don't more people talk about it? it's an undeniable disaster regardless as to whether you agree with his politics or not

Its literally what the 2a states. Why is everyone so shocked to learn this?

Jesus Christ, this woman is not suitable for the role of President. She is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

Yet /pol goes apeshit when blacklivesmatter protest or take an unconventional approach