DC made Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman shit

>DC made Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman shit
>made Aquaman cool

It's like opposite day.

THEY'RE TRYING TOO HARD WITH HIS FEATS, HE'S SHIT CHARACTER AND ISN'T ALLOWED TO HAVE COOL FEATS

>drinking whiskey out of the bottle is cool

Kill you'reself.

>implying it isnt

Drinking out of the bottle is never used as cool, is used as "that guy doesnt give a fuck"

The way he did was though

that guy doesnt give a fuck = cool

>guy who says drinking isn't cool
>can't identify whiskey from vodka

Wow....you just proved yourself to be a virgin on so many levels

>vodka

you might want to get your eyes checked

LOL GUYS LOOK WE HAVE HUMOR NOW PLEASE LOVE US AGAIN

it could of been white whiskey

>could of

Well at least Aquaman fans can be glad that Aquaman is going to e cool in the mainstream

is their a problem?

Why would that be cool?

Why should anyone care what the mainstream thinks of any character?

When will Animal Man get his turn?

>generic badass moments
>cool

and that's why no one takes Aquameme seriously, even when he is """"cool"""" it just comes off as forced and fake

I have seen Aquaman fans for years bitching on Sup Forums of how everybody thinks Aquaman is a joke in the mainstrwam. Well they are gonna be glad now

Unless they are gonna go full hipster and keep spouting that they liked aquaman before he was cool or something

This reminds me of the new 52 where it went really try hard to make him seem cool, but only ended up making him a bigger joke

Aquaman was the best part. Barry was straight awful, and the parts with him were a flat out rip off of the Stark/Parker recruitment scene from Civil War.

Only the wave scene felt forced imo

Are you Implying Aquaman isn't cool?

Kill yourself my man

Animal Man will be hidden on YouTube as a series of movie reviews of the other DC movies.

>Jason Memeoa
>Cool

So that's what DCucks believe

>but only ended up making him a bigger joke

more like people stopped giving a shit about New 52 Aquaman after a while, heck people stopped giving a shit about New 52 PERIOD

Marvel shilling ITT is painful, like really

Marvel doesn't have a single intimidating hero since they're all played out like a boy band, nor a single good villain, these are things that really get under their skin

Be careful what you wish for, he may end up on CW

Warner Brothers seems to be giving the green-light to just about everything so probably as soon as a director expresses interest

>Muh company wars

Either rebut/refute claims with proper arguments or shut the fuck up faget

What? Nothing you just said makes sense

>as soon as a director expresses interest

What ancient era are you living in? The time were directors were leading Hollywood projects are gone.

Now execs greenlight the projects with a director getting attached to it much much later

Not if you are over 12, not giving a fuck means you just don't care about stuff: you are a homeless, you are someone that lost something important, you were left by your gf, you just want to get drunk.

I don't know were you got the idea drinking from a bottle is "supposed" to be cool.

Johns is to blame, the problem is that they focused on the "urrr durr man of 2 worlds" king BS only, Johns hated the environmentalism of Aquaman, so we ended with a realy flat character.

>I don't know were you got the idea drinking from a bottle is "supposed" to be cool.

I don't know where you get the idea that pouring drinks into a cup is "supposed" to be cool

Also yes I'm mocking your incorrect use of quotations....fucking foreign piece of shit

I'm so afraid they're going to fuck up Aquaman.

>just fucking downs a bottle of whiskey
>comes off as a bit too regal
>Aquaman movie is going to have a lot of a horror influence

Fuck man, I get that they want audiences to take him seriously but could they at least give us classic Aquaman instead of this shit?

His costume in JL could be better as well.

He looks like a Viking. Not sure how I feel about that.

>a viking
>samoan

>filthy tattooed sea savages

Hair color aside, they were pretty much the same shit.

>he never played EU4 as Norse Hawaiian
It's... not exciting.

>Obvious shirt and pants combo like a CW show
Jesus, no effort.

>their
*there

Momoa is a Chad but he's such a cool Chad.

>DCU aquaman
>Cool

This. I always feel like he's one of those cool, bro-tier Chads who be chill as fuck even if you were a nerd.

Even if I'm not completely 100% behind this Aquaman, I can't help but like Momoa as a person. And hey, he jumped at the chance to be Aquaman so that's cool.

whats you're problem user?

That's dangerous as fuck, unless they strapped him to something. Friend of someone I know got himself killed like that, he didn't notice the wave though.

That wave looks like titties

Aquaman gives a whole new meaning to 'motorboating.'

So I'm the only one who felt like that was ultimate thor and not Arthur?

>heck
>shit

Not op. But he made sense to me. Muh opinion is not a fact user

>overly masculine Aquaman
>cool
Only shows that nobody takes him seriously.

Jason is based as fuck, I cried the day he shaved his chest.

I love Momoa's dedication to doing legit water stuff

I'm also a little scared I'm going to wake up one morning and read that he drowned during a stunt gone wrong

>Batman and Wonder Woman shit
They're alright so far.

At least they didn't literally let their dad die.

Or have their archnemesis be an extremely irredeemably cringeworthy sperglord. Well not yet anyway.

>>

Thats pretty based

you forgot

>make the flash look worse than a fucking CW show

>teach middle school
>students talking about superheros during homeroom
>find out that they think Superman is worthless and "trash"
>but think Aquaman is pretty cool
>"He's really strong!"
>"He's king of the ocean!"
>"He can summon sharks to eat you!"

Aquaman has always been popular among kids.

Every kid with a pool wants to bbreath under water. Aquaman problem is with adults.

I mean what else are you going to drink it out of?

BVS had humor in it to. Not seeing what's different here

BvS had maybe three or four punchlines in its running time, and most of those were in the last act after Batman and Superman teamed up.

Don't get me wrong, I liked BvS regardless, but they're clearly going for a lighter tone here. Makes sense though, since like I said most of the humor came after Batman pulled the stick out of his ass and started playing nice with Supes and Wondy, that that sort of humor comes from the members of the team bouncing off of each other.

Aside from not liking Superman these kids sound like they're pretty based.