I'VE WAITED YEARS FOR MUA2 TO COME TO THE PC

I'VE WAITED YEARS FOR MUA2 TO COME TO THE PC.

Also Sup Forums vidya thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rG5QmszZDHQ?t=2h37m
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How hype is Sup Forums for the Insomniac Spidey game?

Still waiting for MUA 3.

It would be shit with the mix of SJW characters and movie mimics though.

That won't happen seeing how Marvel Entertainment refuses to use X-men or Fantastic Four characters seeing how Perlmutter is a cunt.

Cool, maybe the modding scene would get even bigger somehow. Adding Giant Man and more costumes in the game was pretty cool.

They'll shove inhumans in first for playable characters.

Finally, I'll play with muh Thunderbolts.
Why did game worse reviews than MUA?
>game is filled with BLAM MURDERED YOU
Stake me.

Marvel Heroes has been adding X-men and Fantastic Four characters STILL. Beast is coming this year too.

Apparently it was short and most of the skills and ults were just rehashed and the marketing for COMBINE YOUR ULTS was overblown and wasn't really a game changer.

How was MUA2? I had 1 on 360 and it was pretty fun.

It was alright. Smallish roster, but the story was fine and the gameplay was pretty much the same as 1. Not really better, just kind of more of the same.

Thanks. Googled a bit and they also say that RPG elements were stripped and game was simplified. Console peasants are dumb amirite XDDD
They didn't say anything for roster?

Added and removed.

It was also a bit worse for the PS2 version.

I didn't have a console so I settled for the DS MUA2.

I regreted every minute of it.

Reminder that the DLC is not bundled with the base game.

I disliked it, boring, most "super cool character combos" were just rehashes and the gameplay was just dull

Please for the love of fuck just make a new Marvel Vs Capcom, I'm dyin' here.

even though I would prefer a new Capcom Vs SNK

And I'm sure there is no online multiplayer

MVC is dead because disney isn't going to waste money on shit casuals won't spend money on.

Graphics are... bad.
So, no Sentry and Shulkie? BRAVO MARVEL.
Moment they figure out how to make f2p MvC, you'll get sequel.

Last I checked, Capcom is the one who actually pays for the development of Marvel games, and they just pay Marvel for the licenses to the characters.

And it's too late for it to reach the modders scene like the first.

I did that for first MUA and XML2. I think I still have files on some disc.
Modders closed their forum last time I checked. Dicks.

marvel still has a say in the development,hell capcom pestered marvel to get shuma in as dlc because japs loves him too much

Fuck that sucks. cable was such a tank and carnage was pretty fun to use.

youtu.be/rG5QmszZDHQ?t=2h37m

Marvel Games Q&A

>9 hours
You have some timestamps on that one, fella?

Copy and paste the link.

>written by Bendys
>Miles is the main character
>Carol is a dyke
>FalCap
>Cho-Hulk
>Movified Guardians
>Foster Thor
>Ms. Muslim
>Hawkette
>Iron Black Girl
>Nadia Wasp
>Bobby is sucking ice dildos
>Squirrel Girl is modeled after Lena Dunham and derping
>Sidemission with Daredevil's new sidekick and the new Falcon evade the border patrol
>Nick Fury Jr. and Nighthawk team up with BlackLivesMatter to fight the police
>Spider-Woman has a side mission to find a babysitter because she had a kid without a father
>We see the original Nick Fury tied to the moon, but he's then covered up by the millions of Inhumans emerging from the blue area
>HydraCap and Pymtron are the final bosses

he meant "do you have any points in the video to skip to for any relevant or interesting information" you dingus

Talk about horrors coming to life.

Wait does it really not have the dlc characters?

Marvel Vs SNK
now with Doom Geese

>no x-men legends remastered edition

I know. I know why.

I should play that game one day.
>Emma
>Jubs
>Magma
Interesting pics, desu.

The X-Men Legend games were way better than the Ultimate Alliance games.

Correct, they mentioned adding them in at a later date though, I'm assuming if sales are high.

How much?

Unless by adding it they mean patching it for free, I don't even want to hear about it.

40 bucks for one game, 60 for both.
Literally theft.

Are you me?

Haha NOPE!

Yo ho ho!

I don't see this on amazon, where can I pre-order it?

Reminder

Too bad that Marvel Heroes is virtually dead due to its makers being complete retards.

Very

I guess I won't be playing it then.

Eh, just wait for the price to drop. South Park: The Stick of Truth was £40 on Steam when it came out, now it's £23
>implying Kamala wouldn't fit perfectly into the MUA games as the "newcomer/audience insert" character

>no X-men 2 for the Genesis

Meant for

I forgot what it was called, but that newer X-Men game was really disappointing. It the cast from WATXM, but they were hardly in it and you had to play as new, original characters. And Nightcrawler looked like a hipster with a bear and a sock on his tail.

X-Men Destiny? Yeah, that game is the definition of being screwed by development hell. It could have been really good, too.

I've heard there were quite a few Commodore 64 games that were pretty good - Scooby Doo, Daffy Duck, ThunderCats... anybody who's savvy on the UK gaming scene of that era know if there's anything to it?

>It could have been really good, too.

No, it couldn't. After Blood Omen, Silicon Knights' CEO Denis Dyack became an egotistical idiot whom only Nintendo could rein in. Because Nintendo held SK's hand the whole way through, Eternal Darkness was great instead of a Too Human-level dumpster fire.

Retro Studios-made Eternal Darkness sequel when?

Someone should really stop the jews...

I kept meaning to make a rec list for the current console gen... now it looks like we're going to get ANOTHER new generation in a year or so.

But seriously, can anyone tell me what good Sup Forums-related games have come out in the past few years? I keep seeing the RWBY and Deadpool games on Steam, as well as some shooters and adventure games based off of comic books...

Deadpool steals the show if you main him. the whole thing becomes 'Wade takes the piss out of Civil War, brings friends'

I want this game to crash and burn so people realize DC makes better games

>charge it as AAA game released in 2016
>put Denuvo on it
They outEA'd EA.

Just gimme Marvel vs, a pure marvel fighter with more or less all the same mechanics

Justice League Heroes was fucking trash

>count all of Minifig's dumb rec lists
>DC has 10 games, counting sequels, and one of them is DCUO, which had its servers shut down years ago
>Marvel has 24 games, including sequels, a pinball game and AA, whch I'm pretty sure died about a year ago.
I'm not saying quantity equals quality, but DC have been fucking up lately when it comes to vidya... still, the Telltale Batman game should be good.

>Unironically being a kamalafag
Pls kill yourself. I say this becuse I care, really.

>we're going to get ANOTHER new generation in a year or so
It's not really a new generation, more like a slight upgrade to the existing generation.

I hate DC for giving the job of making a fighting game to fucking Netherrealm Studios.

i wonder how much work the 1st game is going to get in this rerelease. The thing was a gussied up port of PS2/XBox as it was and had some stiffness to it. I doubt they'd bother improving it though

Probably just the bare minimum to ensure there aren't any serious issues with running it on modern systems. I'd be seriously amazed if they did more than that.

They said both current gen versions and the new PC versions are coming with all the DLC released for the 360/PS3 versions. The re-releases on 360 you get nothing though.

Most of the problem with the RPG elements was that it was super easy to break the game with the right duos by doing stun locks and high damage attacks and some characters were just so OP there was never a point in switching them out once you get them like Songbird (Has the highest DPS attack in the game and unstoppable when leveled appropriately)

Treat it like a masher and you will be fine but it' nowhere near as good as the first

>AA, whch I'm pretty sure died about a year ago.

If you mean Avengers Alliance it's alive and well. It got Mantis, Moondragon, Janice Beetle, Richard Rider, Faiza recently and Songbird PvP season ends tomorrow.

Graphical update (probably nothing fancy, just some better-looking textures) and maybe the OST as DLC
Oh... I must be thinking of something else. Marvel Heroes, maybe?

>DCUO

The game is still up with constant updates and a somewhat healthy playerbase are you thinking of the MOBA isntead?

Finn and Rey in a cameo

what about the Capcom made Dungeons & Dragons games for that list?

I'm 80% sure it's already on that "/tg/-related vidya" rec list you see on /tg/ sometimes.

Any chance that you have it?

No, but I'm sure if you ask on /tg/ somebody will oblige

oh my

Where is the source saying the DLC won't be with it?

Wait, they said it? Don't you fucking play with my emotions user. If they have all DLC coming for these games I couldn't give less of a fuck this WILL be a first day buy for me.

>wanting sequels of some of the few great marvel related games
>ignoring the fact that
personally, i rather not ask for these sequels at all