Did online gaming destroy the beta male?

Did online gaming destroy the beta male?

listen dude watcha mean runescape was the bomb

>tfw you played RuneScape during the goldens years of 2004-2007

>tfw you recognize one of the people in the chat

>tfe you know the name of the clan (Gladz) in that screenshot, they used to wear green capes and were a part of an alliance called "The Alliance" which was made up of Gladz, BK, TRWF, and "the" clan.

just showing my autism, ignore me

I always hated being the caller. The entire fight rested on you.

It created the nu males

The level of escapism and cheap, endless entertainment now available to everybody is a true problem. It allows anybody with issues to run from their life. We're no longer forced to confront our own issues or the world's issues if we don't want to, we can safely ignore them and keep ourselves occupied.

It also allows the elite to keep another layer of control over us, having masses that are even more disconnected and distracted from the real world's issues.

It is the downfall of the unmotivated, and will significantly contribute to the downfall of Western society's values.

>tfw you played RuneScape during the goldens years of 2004-2007
>goldens years of 2004-2007
>2004-2007

L O L Runescape was already ruined by then you fucking noob.

More people follow politics than ever before. It's just that people stopped caring about improving their own lives and blame political factions for their failures instead.

Not playing dorf fortress like an alpha

I was never going to amount to anything anyway. I'm not a NEET, just a wage cuck, so I feel as if I'm entitled to do whatever the fuck I want in my spare time.

pretty jelly of that knowledge you've got family, wish I got to play rs2 when it just was released

still osrs ironman is quite fun too

imo when the GE came out in 07 it fixed a lot of problems with trading

>t. rs player since 04

Invention was the last straw for me, tho. I mainly played for the story

> invention was the last straw
> not restricted trade, pk removal, or summoning

Wew lad

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

>pleb ass runescape
>not Ultima Online

I would expect nothing less from a maplenigger.

>Did online gaming destroy the beta male?

no its actually didn't,beta's were still betas before the internet came along.

>Implying bread and circus hasn't been around for decades

>tfw you were a warrior of Kek before you even knew he existed

This kek

How to spot an underage/poorfag: played shitty f2p browser rpg after WoW had been released.

>GE fixed problems

It created so many more. Before the GE, prices couldn't exactly be manipulated easily. Centralized trading really fucked over the economy, as is proven by merch clans (Chessy018 and the like). As retarded as it sounds, my first economic lessons were learned playing Runescape and learning about merching, as well as supply/demand chains.

I played WoW after Runescape

No, it's just a symptom

2001-2003 was the golden era, new fag.