Trump Pledge Thread

Trump is the president of my heart. I dont care if Hillary convinces more retards to vote for her in November, I won't acknowledge it. Trump will always be president in my heart and I will always do what he says. This is where real power comes from, the number of people truly willing to do what you say, not some phony poll that millenials saturate for virtue posturing. Trump is a legitimate president even if no-one votes for him. Everyone here needs to pledge themselves to Trump so he knows that we have his back. I've already done it and emailed him so he knows, will you do the same?

hahhahhahhahahaha faggot

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

Not one of these posts is sincere. This is what Sup Forums has come to, it's literally just a spam board like /s4s/ at this point.

I will pledge as well. I wish to save my nation from the Globalists. I as a Nationalist from Wisconsin. The media can shill all they want they tell only falsehoods. Evil will not triumph in the end. I will vow to Donald Trump my loyalty to the end. I was planning on joining the military, but if Hillary is in charge I will refuse to serve her. Yes I will write a letter to him saying the same.

I'd give my life for this man desu

By Odin's beard, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is both a heretic and a sinner, and belongs in Muspelheim.

REVERSE SHILL

eh, depends if he will still somewhat represent my interests when the elections start, theres no point in worshiping a fat cat who cucks himself out to putin only because he made a may may.

In the name of Kek, I shall pledge my allegiance to the God Emperor!
PRAISE KEK

>yeah no one is buying it

career corrupt politicians looses

cringiest piece of cringe I've ever seen

>tfw ALBERTO FUCKING BARBOSA is the first one to come to his senses

Hey you guys.
You guys in your basements.
Seeing as we're all Trump supporters here, are you man enough to wear clean underwear on your head to prove how much you love Trump?
You guys?

screencapped lmao

Doesn't mean much, does it?

Not my president shirts when?

DR;SP