en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sol_Invictus
youtube.com/watch?v=VavdCpewQbA
youtube.com/watch?v=nf4QTtnPEWg
youtube.com/watch?v=Apmt0ex1vCw
youtube.com/watch?v=quTXwTjgfc0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=c2mvaYaPbto
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol

someone needs to say a pulsa dinura on him.

I don't like this brand of foreshadow family

Sometimes I wonder if he's really just a troll like us. Just really rich, and really well connected/established.

Is he trolling? Jesus...

literally just showing it to everyone. that voting doesnt matter any more, even where the ballots are made of leaves and dirt, you can still rig an election

If you vote in an election you believe is rigged, and you honestly believe that your vote doesn't matter, that's not a vote for democracy. That's a vote for corruption. A vote for democracy would be trying to make sure that your vote DOES matter, no matter what it may take.

Trump is controlled opposition funded by Soros

Top-tier shitposting

No goy, dont do anything to change it, have hope for democracy and just vote!

This guy is so fucking senile and dumb, yet look what he's got and what he's doing, holy fucking shit

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

Even I have limits.

I love Soros. If it wasnt for him, Germans would be still arrogant cunts.

We should elect him instead of Trump, really. He used to be globalist for himself, now he's gonna be globalist for America. Also, as you said, better shitposting on Twitter.

man this is the most retarded shit i have ever seen

Can someone explain why Hillary is the Jews/bankers/medias ace in the big stretched hole?

It seems so 100 iq to push for a candidate so risky for their own cause. Why not take some uncontroversial good looking yes man/woman like US Trudeau?

Gee, I wonder who rigged the elections and who profits from it.

General consensus is that through the Clinton Foundation she's earned herself a seat at the children's table instead of being a mindless puppet

It's not like any of them have jobs

voting must've been a nice break from swatting flies off their face

With the support Hillary has gotten, maybe any other candidate would have been just as butchered by whistleblowers and internet.

I think they probably regret their decision in hindsight. Sweden(not that it matters geopolitically) kinda did the same thing in choosing a useless, confused, moron as the outward persona (Stefan Löfven).

We should be thankful for these 0.5d chess moves that just grows nationalism over time.

Oy vey don't say stuff like that in front of the kids

>despite rigged elections Americans still find hope in democracy by voting.

Change "Ugandans" to "Americans" and it's the same thing. The picture matches both countries too.

kek

That reminds me of something I saw this weekend.

>I'm doing MY part to fight corruption...entirely within the boundaries the corruption has set for us, that is...

And to think I wanted this man dead

Fucking legend.

Someone kill him already so I can be the world's top troll. Soros must be stopped.

I fucking hate you. I'm getting to the Barney fag level of hate.
I didn't think that was real, and no link was posted. I had to check, and it's not a fake.
I could of taken the blue pill and give to bed tonight happy, but no, OP had to throw me a fucking curve ball.

Just LARPing. I am surprised it's real. Fucking depressing. I do hate you though, for real.

hahahaha you cant even make this up anymore

Yeah, thank god those prissy sounding cunts have been cut-down to size.

She's been in the bag long enough, if that's possible. She's the first one that hasn't been of the bloodline - but she's been connected so well for so long that they can trust her.

Regarding the idiot BS they're doing getting behind a candidate that can't win: if her name is on the ballot, she'll be declared the winner. It will not be a good time. (((They))) literally do not care.

paul krugman said soros and his friends do it for their egos, and for fun

thats a rich jew by the way calling out another rich jew, so you know its real shit

>letting anyone past 75 have money and power

What's the point of democracy when it's broken anyway?

Also, anyone already out there shooping this tweet and replacing Uganda with other """democratic""" countries?

Pic related wrote that article

>despite rigged elections, the Western world find hope in democracy by still voting
FTFY

>be australian
>after 2 minutes of loading i can see the top of the letters of 'despite'

go fuck yourself and your 1.5mb

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

That's the disadvantage of living in Burrumbuttock m8

>shekel pilfering pose
>nose
>goldberg
>jew
>lawyer
>new yorker
I think this guy might be jewish

seriously though this looks like a Sup Forums troll, it's all too perfect
>joined july 2016

Hahaha. Have you heard any rumours of a really weird guy who thinks he's a kung foo master in the area?

Unless Krugman is trolling us...

He's doing this so it gets spread and his name no longer shows up along side "rigged elections" in a negative light

Moloch the Bull, this woman is not suitable for the role of President. She is a traitor and a corrupt pig, and belongs in jail

It's funny because is true . Look up Steven Mnuchin and Dune Capital for a real redpill

Yes goos goy, it doesn't matter if it's rigged, do it for democracy!

>and they will laugh and lick their lips

This election will set the tone for a lot of the future. But say Hillary wins by (((their))) influence, the people will know where to start digging in case the world goes to shit. They kinda messed up but it might work out for them anyway...

>That huge nose at the center of the picture
>First thing he describes himself as is a Jew in NY
This cannot be real

A-are you him?

Yeah, but not sure if someone can let's say take a cameraphone pic or vid the voting process.

An American, at least, should be able to, I also heard that at voting places, they have "minders" now. They watch you and make sure you don't use your rights.

Going to register and vote this year, I need to see what's going on here.

it's an user's account

is he giving advice on how to cover up a rigged election properly this time?

Is his nose shooped, that can't be real...is it?

I keep hearing Trump fucks saying they're going to show up at Clinton rallies with strobe flashlights, air horns and other noise makers hoping they can trigger her into having a seizure.

Those goddamn sick fucks.

holy fuck you can't make this shit up

berniecucks btfo

this should be a sticky here

>real

Check his twitter, all the comments call him war criminal, etc.

I wonder if his assistant read those back to him.

Jesus Christ....

That (((nose)))

kek

LAUGHING MY FUCKING ASS OFF

THAT NOSE

This is just a sign so when Trump wins you goys know he's part of it all. Reichism is being brewed, Sup Forums is just a little tavistock seed of what's coming.

well, you DO know what democracy's purpose is, don't you?

democracy isn't for electing leaders who represent the needs of the people. oh no, the people are too dumb for representation.

rather, democracy's purpose is to keep the populace in a state of passivity. when people vote, they think they have an outlet for nonviolent change. without this, their only recourse is violent revolution, which is to be discouraged.

it doesn't matter if the elections are fair -- the illusion just needs to keep commoners from raising arms. thats all.

"you see goyim, even rigged elections are a good thing! remember this. remember... remember..."

Wtf I love dictators now.

Oh fuck off man.

Trump is probably the only outsider candidate to win the primaries....since ever.

All the other presidents before have either belonged in the Yale (Skull & Bones) club or some other Mason Lodge.

He's the real deal.

Based Soros

dats some 4d chess mang

He's one of the last Nazis. I think he's funding the rise of the right by funding the left to eat each other.

He's just fucking with us at this point. Hillary was predetermined to be president from day one. Only difference was she was meant to beat Bush.

"Niggers are fucking stupid"
t. Soros

Keep telling yourself that. The further you look into it, the more it will be impossible to assume that the structure of power is ever vulnerable to being infiltrated. The man who decoded what mystery Babylon is got shot. He also told you to be aware of Alex Jones. He was killed.

>How dare anybody consider giving the left a taste of their own medicine.
>Those sick fucks.

kid needs to die

You know when you play games like the sims, sim city or rollercoaster tycoon and you do stuff just to fuck with the people in game for fun?

His life is like that but in real life.

He'd be warded so we have to make sure and rodef soros herem everything about it and לְחַלֵל his passing.

Lets get Started.

well played

doesnt he make money forex trading? short X,destabilize country,profit

look at his posture he is more honored to meet a loser.
>that finger point "oh shit its you"

whats your problem

Don't leave us in the dark Aussiebro and FBIbro, what do these pretty pics symbolize

>An American, at least, should be able to
It's a felony, it's to stop people from buying votes and having the guy take pictures to show proof.

youtube.com/watch?v=6DozycGRQqo

youtube.com/watch?v=0jGaio87u3A

youtube.com/watch?v=O2wU-HT7FiM

youtube.com/watch?v=GGUOtwDhyzc

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renaissance_magic

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sol_Invictus

Whew buddy, that 2nd one!! Wheres the DMT. Cheers bro

Terrence Mckenna testimony of DMT should be listened to.

>and his Timewave Zero theory his Timewave Zero theory BTFO bearenstain's from beyond the grave.

youtube.com/watch?v=VavdCpewQbA

youtube.com/watch?v=nf4QTtnPEWg

youtube.com/watch?v=Apmt0ex1vCw

youtube.com/watch?v=quTXwTjgfc0

m.youtube.com/watch?v=c2mvaYaPbto

Ride the Tiger Brah appreciate it.

NO SORROWS FOR SOROS