I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!

The polls and shills are getting to my head.

Please convince me they're wrong, bros

Other urls found in this thread:

longroom.com/polls/
youtu.be/xM3ajhYztoI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He's a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

REEEEEEEE

Why do you need convincing when we already have emails showing her involvement with the media? That was just from the DNC, imagine what weight she has with her Foundation.

She's going to jail, polls are cooked, trump will win in a landslide. Just look at the rally attendance, voter enthusiasm is through the roof, fuck these shills

They'll say anything over and over again to attempt to brainwash you. Harden your mind, comrade. These tricks are the same they use on the useful idiots that push the liberal agenda

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He's a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

You mad Trumpet? We're gonna have a female president by November and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it. :^)

We'll be fine, just keep you MAGA hat on and remember to tune in for the debates and to vote on voting day!

LOL nigga. Im trippin dragon ball Z.

trump has a lot of ammo in the debates. hillary is legitimately dirty as fuck, while nobody has anything on trump but propaganda. hillary is just a drone that reads off a teleprompter, she'll have nothing after she's done her round of pandering to niggers and illegals and calling trump a racist.

You made the same comment?

Is there any evidence in reality that suggests that Hillary is ahead?

Do you think there would be such intense shilling if she was ten points ahead and Donald is blowing up his campaign as they claim.

Has the media and the establishment done anything in recent memory to give you the idea that they wouldn't lie cheat and try to steal the presidency?

The shills are getting in my head, make it stop.
Darkness
Imprisoning me
Absolute horror

The polls are right

Get outside and talk to real people outside of the echo chamber.

Whatever you do, kill yourself.

Demoralization thread

Here you go bro, the media won't show this because they dont want trump elected, ctr hillshills btfo they will never recover

Just know, that Trump will win.

The cards have literally never been wrong.

There are no Hillary cards.

You don't need to be convinced they're wrong. You don't need to do anything but one thing:

You Vote.

*don't

You should just go with it tbhfambi; after all, you don't really want to be on the wrong side of history, do you?

This. Sup Forums is as bad as plebbit

Take the true redpill:

A US under Trump will be identical to a US under Clinton. We only have the illusion of choice and the illusion of different leaders. The bankers really control everything

The Russians are rigging the polls. These are the real numbers!

ALL THESE THOUGHTS THEY MAKE NO SENSE
I FOUND THIS IN IGNORANCE
NOTHING SEEMS TO GO AWAY
OVER AND OVER AGAIN

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig. and belongs in jail

racist pig, this fanatic is not suitable for the role of Jesus Christ. He's a President and a man, and belongs in jail.

Do any Trump supporters even vote in polls? I'm definitely voting in the election for Trump, but I've never voted in a single poll.

We cant lose. If trump doesnt win the election there will be a RACEWAR.

LEAF

LEAF

LEAF

LEAF

the NSA, google and the executive of your cable company are monitoring your IP for pro trump activities. Shouldn't have added your mobile number to that social media platform, now you'll never be polled.

Use an unbiased poll

longroom.com/polls/

Reminder, most trump supporters are scared to say it out loud. Silent majority, all hope is not lost yet.

>(((Longroom.com)))
>(((Unbiased)))

I don't have a mobile number attached to anything

Just migrate to leddit when it gets too bad. I can understand, though, the mods should do something about it, it's clear we're under attack. Just keep the generals open and delete any of the smaller troll/shill threads when they pop up. This should be a temporary rule so we can report accordingly. CTR is real, and it has to be fought.

Hello achmed

Shoo shoo shills.

unfortunately at this point its inevitable

anonymousFuntion1 = function(){
globalvar = 'global scope'; /
return localvar;
}();

alert(globalvar);
anonymousFuntion2 = function(){
var localvar = 'Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.';
return localvar;
}();

alert(localvar);

"belongs in jail"

I'm sorry, surely you have Trump confused with his opponent who was under FBI investigation

Wtf I'm a Hill Bitch now

>(((shill)))
>(((shilling)))

The introduction of islamic immigrants into american society is polluting the nation's racial stock.

Trump is a cuck and a loser!

return localvar;
}();

alert(globalvar);
anonymousFuntion2 = function( >9B3E595A37AE4682BA443FDB6595B110 ){
var localvar = 'Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.';
return localvar;
}();

alert(localvar);

I'm honestly not sure if there's bias, but I say these three things.

1. As soon as Trump got ahead, several pollsters changed their methods.

2. LA times conducted a sample of the same population as FOX News.
LA times got +1 Trump, which somehow became +2 Clinton two days later.
FOX News got +10 Clinton.

3. The political alignment of the people polled is public and it honestly raises some questions.
Polls:
>Dems: 40%
>Indie: 35%
>Repub: 25%
Reality:
Indie: 40%
Dems: 32%
Repub: 28%

You're giving the shills exactly what they want, OP.

NEVER allow yourself to be demoralized. Even if Trump gets his ass kicked come November, even if you get mocked by your normie friends and acquaintances, you're still going to vote for Trump. Nothing and no one will change your vote and you must deal with whatever the result may be. That's all that can be done. In the meantime, just mess with the shills and make them regret wasting their time on a Taiwanese Basket-Weaving board.

HELLO NEWFRIENDS

Truly stimulates the cranium

My thread got pwned by shills for wanting to limit free speech on Sup Forums, lol.
We need a "curfew" though, the siege is real, and Sup Forums needs to pick a side.

Wtf I'm a Hill Bitch Bot now

Just remember the critical difference between a phone poll and the actual election:

Phone poll:
>sitting in house
>phone rings
>trump or clinton
>duuuuh, I dunno, I guess Clinton
>thx bye

Actual election:
>sitting in house
>hate Trump
>don't especially like Clinton either
>3rd parties "waste of vote"
>don't bother going to vote

The black vote will be very low this year. They really don't like Clinton enough to vote for her.

They aren't going to go to the polls to vote Trump or Stein.

They are simply not going to vote at all.

2016 will be record low turnout for Democrats. They had some fire in the primaries because Bernie supporters really turned out for him. They'll tell the telephone they support Clinton over Trump but come election day, a lot of them aren't going to stand in line at the polls just to punch Clinton's ticket.

They aren't, you faggot. I'm non white working for other non whites and we're voting Trump

Fuck off dude, stop shit posting with different flags, leave the man alone yo.

The period between the conventions and the 1st debate is usually a "dead", quiet period in the race. It really doesn't matter very much. Trump is laying low, just doing normal rallies and not showing his hand.
The reason for this is like the strategy from fencing - if you lunge to attack too hard and soon, you open yourself to a big counter-attack. This period is usually spent sizing each other up, making deals, etc.

The Democrats are falling in to this trap of attacking hard without thinking. They are unloading on Trump now, using up all of their ammo when his defences are strongest.
Yes, it will be changing a few minds. That is why the polls don't look good.

But here is what's important - very, very few people care as much about politics as Sup Forums. We are a tiny minority. You are making a classic mistake of projecting your own interests on the population. The majority of the population doesn't really pay an active interest until the election is right upon them. They will be exhausted by the constant anti-Trump news by the time his debate counterattack starts, and the polls will swing in his direction.

Proof - just look at historical polling. Dukakis was up by 16 points at this period. Yes exactly - who the fuck is Dukakis?

Oh man, I'm totally convinced now. The polls are rigged, RIGGED I TELLS YA. So is reality, it's rigged. Reality is rigged against you guys.

Anyway.... Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

Guys, I bought a MAGA hat but don't want to attract attention to myself in public by wearing. What are other times I can use that hat for?

They are wrong. Remain strong in your convictions. You're acknowledging that they are shills, yet you are still allowing them to influence you. Knowing this, it is only possible to come to two conclusions regarding your character: you're being a beta faggot, or you're being a weak-minded retard.

Join the jihad.

youtu.be/xM3ajhYztoI

Current polling relies on turnout rates from the previous election, usually for good reason, but Trump's entire strategy though is to skyrocket turnout amongst working class white, a group that voted lower than blacks and asians while also getting more of these voters to go GOP than did last cycle. So his entire strategy won't show up in the polls.

Clinton by contrast is basically just trying to remake 2012 so the poll will always be tilted towards her because she and the polls are making the same assumptions, that black turnout remains high and white working class turnout remains low.

I don't know if Trump will win but I do know hi strategy is likely to go hidden in the polls.

Thanks for correcting the record! $.05 has been deposited in your account

Vote for her, be on the winning side.

All the trumpfags that openly admitted to supporting that moron are going to forever labeled as racist morons.

Imagine the south after they lost the war, but if social media existed. Or whites after the civil rights movement, be on the right side of history.

I wear my hat in public when I'm not at work. What are people going to do, come up to me and beat me up? I have my protection. All they might do (which hasn't happened to me cause most people in my town are Trump supporters) is call me names. All you have to do to defend against that is prove them wrong with logic and facts. Don't be such a pussy.

Fuck off Wayne.

return localvar;
}();

alert(globalvar);
anonymousFuntion2 = function( >9B3E595A37AE4682BA443FDB6595B110 ){
return localvar;
}();

alert(localvar);

nice argument, you have definitely convinced me to vote for Hillary now, I almost voted for Trump, that would've been bad, that man is not suitable for the role of President. He's a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.
Thanks, I am now #TerminallyHill

The only side you're going to be on is the other side of Trump's wall.

THIS IS WAR BABY
GET USED TO IT, FUCKBOI!

they are 100% correct

return localvar;
}();

alert(globalvar);
anonymousFuntion2 = function(){
return localvar;
}();

alert(localvar);

What a fantastic meme. When Trump supporters use it they think they're countering CTR and when Hillary supporters use it they know it's a great tool for sliding and de-legitimizing trump. Absolutely great.

I feel you man. It's stressful as fuck.

Can't wait for granny depends to take the presidency and trigger herself into World War III. Hopefully you'll be the first to get raped :^)

Wtf I'm a shill bitch now

Sorry, it's over

>Trump is laying low, just doing normal rallies and not showing his hand.

Ha! If this is laying low for trump, I'm interested to see him fireing all cylinders. He does understand he's going to be commander and chief of all Americans not just hill Billy white people? And business people who think everyone's trying to fuck them over.

Actual poll question
>"Which person would you want as president"
>(R) Donald Trump
>(D)Hillary Clinton
>(I)Harambe

lame trolls or bad shills

either way .. at last we truly see

Dual citizen, hillary voter, so sorry billy boy.

JEB!

No worries. Every one of these attempts gets more and more desperate, and more and more like a child throwing a tantrum.

So, for all of you posting the Jesus Christ meme, please explain why Trump belongs in jail. You have all shown you can copy and paste, so please, explain what illegal acts have been done?

We did it /JebHead/!

god I hate mexicans so much

What pisses me off is that a lot of the trolls are probably pro-Trump. They just want the lulz is all.

I just wish they'd stop fucking with autists like me. I know what they're doing, but come on guys, come on.

90% of the people posting it don't actually believe it, they're mocking the shills

Reminder that were in are currently in a state of psyops wars. They are finally starting to go all out against Trump. Trump has to knock these debates out of the park, but I have faith in him. I doubt Hillary can make it through all three without collapsing or seizing, especially if Trump is relentless.

The way I see it, most polls are just as valid as psychology "surveys". They're used mainly for a political agenda.

The country has over 350 million people. When they conduct a poll, they ask like, a few hundred at most.