Donald Trump's campaign is done. It's over

Donald Trump's campaign is done. It's over.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg
youtube.com/watch?v=nC6Sa8t9Ywg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jesus Christ, this man isnot suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

So is Hillary's.

anonymousFuntion1 = function(){
globalvar = 'global scope'; /
return localvar;
}();

alert(globalvar);
anonymousFuntion2 = function(){
var localvar = 'Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.';
return localvar;
}();

alert(localvar);

@84785304

Nice meme shillbot.

LSKJDFSJLFJSL

What statements are they aware of ?

sdkfjlwerwkjrlwjw333

3388989sdfsjkjslkdjfRAC8sdfss

>9:11 AM

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

Implying obongo didn't make them

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

Trump is literally controlled opposition no matter how much pol wants to deny it. Everytime something is about to break against Hillary he happens to say something even more inflammatory than the last time and it dominates the media letting her slide. He is literally a living slide thread

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

>it's real
HOLY SHIT TRUMP BTFO FOREVER

They probably posted that because they were getting swarmed with dipshit liberals reporting Trump.

return localvar;
}();

alert(globalvar);
anonymousFuntion2 = function( >9B3E595A37AE4682BA443FDB6595B110 ){
var localvar = 'Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.';
return localvar;
}();

alert(localvar);

good job protecting jfk secret service, we are really scared of u

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail. 222

OH

The second ammendment people can deal with hillary.

So the liberals DONT want common sense gun legislation and don't want to deal with the gun owners of the nation ?

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President.. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

He's asking one or multiple Americans to assassinate Hillary Clinton.

>“By the way, if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do folks,” he then added.

>“Though the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know.”

cancer post from the kikes

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He's a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

well I guess there will never be common sense gun laws if hillary's people don't want to do deals with the NRA and Gun Owners Associations.

Why is Trump such a loser cuck

Jesus Christ this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

Why didn't he just say someone should blow hillary away then ?

>or just have her assassinated like seth rich for leaking hillary emails?

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig and belongs in jail.

Just because he's the shoter's dad doesn't mean he's a terrorist tok

>Same replies and images, in same order, every thread.

woops
youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg

Trump made a vague allusion to the political clout 2nd amendment advocates have, and CTR is trying hard to spin it as asking for Hillary to be assassinated.

Look at all the desperate nazis itt. They too are realizing Trump is done.

Of course he backs Clinton. Trump is going to go after their families.

lol

>Trump isn't responsible for David Duke supporting him, but Hillary is responsible for who supports her

>mfw secret service took the advice and do it themselves.

JESUS CHRIST THIS MAN!

Jesus Christ, this meme is not suitable for the role of noteworthiness. it's is a lame and cucky, and belongs in sage.

>anonymousFuntion1 = function(){
>globalvar = 'global scope'; /
>return localvar;
>}();

>Error: localvar cannot be found.

Okay.
Now you all can leave.

he will build a great wall.

david duke is a democrat.

I disregard anything relating to family members, pets or myself dying but this... this I cannot let go.

Using shill bots instead of human shills?
What's the matter can't blue pill hard enough?

Or are you just that cheap?

Obligatory.

youtube.com/watch?v=nC6Sa8t9Ywg

Duke didn't endorse Trump.

My sister, who last year blew up on me when I asked her to say one bad thing about Donald Trump, just a week ago said multiple times someone should assassinate her. Hmmm

>LOL XD IF I KEEP SPAMMING ADMISSIONS OF DEFEAT OR SKEPTICISM, IT MEANS ALL SKEPTICISM ISN'T VALID!

When is this meme going to die? It's getting pretty tired.

>I'm a cruzmissile now
>That's it, Trump is finished!
>Jesus Christ, this man is...
>Wow really makes you think...

I feel like these phrases should just be bannable since they're shitposts that are akin to just replying with "lol".

Don't want anyone to interrupt your online nazi rallies, huh?

esus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail
v1.3.a

He is an actor, so was his son. No fags were shot.

Thank you for correcting the record! $.02 cents have been deposited into your account.

S A G E

>hurr I'm going to say the KKK are democrats

Fuck off, Kangaroo.

You seem butthurt friend kek

Hey look, another shitpost.

Praise Kek

This is a board of peace. Your homophobia isn't welcomed here.

egas is sage backwards

Jesus Christ this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

>Hey look, another shitpost.
Hey look, another shitpost.

Democrats founded the KKK after they got their asses stomped in the Civil War you fucking retard

DAMN

return localvar;
}();

alert(globalvar);
anonymousFuntion2 = function( >9B3E595A37AE4682BA443FDB6595B110 ){
return localvar;
}();

alert(localvar);

Translation: Stop fucking tweeting that shit at us you fucking morons.

Dubs say trump will win

I really, really, really like this meme

You better be coming through for me on this fucker

user..

>Anonymous (ID: t+9

Why did you post the best sandwich in the world.

You're the fucking retard. Democrats of those times are not the democrats of today, you fucking idiot. The confederates were fucking democrats, and yet you don't see democrats supporting Dixie, now do you?

That's the problem when you make a political term for a group of people whose positions change over time. Stupid fucks like you mix everything up. Fuck off.

Relax. Kek is and always will be.

We davel in misanthropic powers. When it's over we will wish we never tried. Keep your family close. Are we ready for it? The digits say no.

I had no idea the secret service had a twitter account.
It feels like it kind of defeat the purpose.

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for dubs

or is he....

Is that an assertion of prowress

fuck you