Holy shit! How can Trump ever recover?

>OMG SHILLARY ETERNALLY BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

MORE LIKE BASEDLADESH.
Thank you for your service.

It's over for the US being a white country. It's time to accept this.

Have you won a medal yet, Bangladesh?

That's it.
#MAKEMINESTEIN

It's August 10th nignogs

I really fucking miss UO

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

>the beaners who were 10 in 2008 are allowed to vote now
>you also have 8 years worth of immigration into the US
>on top of that a massive change in voter demographic

>Ameridenials think there'll be a relublican president ever again

top fucking kek, Rubio and Bush had the right idea, the only way to get elected was to get cozy with the mexicans, white america on suicide watch

LOOK HOW FAR BEHIND HE IS! ITS OVER!
#ImFingerinHerClinton

T-thanks senpai.

What game is this? looks comfy

OMG! and they said it on

Certainly
Not
News

It must be true

anonymousFuntion1 = function(){
globalvar = 'global scope'; /
return localvar;
}();

alert(globalvar);
anonymousFuntion2 = function( >9B3E595A37AE4682BA443FDB6595B110 ){
var localvar = 'Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.';
return localvar;
}();

alert(localvar);

Wow man! Why can't you say the damn words?

Lmao I hope this isn't bait

ultima online

anonymousFuntion1 = function(){
globalvar = 'global scope'; /
return localvar;
}();

alert(globalvar);
anonymousFuntion2 = function(){
var localvar = 'Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.';
return localvar;
}();

alert(localvar);

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

>8.1% bias
How are these biases even calculated? Do they just slide them around until they make Trump win, or are they based on previous elections?

That severe drop out looks suspicious even to someone that knows nothing about this election. It's obvious shill polls have been at works since after the DNC convention.

>Bengali Cutrabacha?
or Shill proxy

I wager Proxi, specially because they never post twice in the thread they started

CNN has a Democrat bias of 10% and that doesn't even account for left leaning republicans who've been tricked by media lies.

Adjusting for just Democrat oversampling it's already a significant Trump win.

Sorry shills but Trump doesn't get stumped that easy. I'd prefer you stick with the economic policy debate because the money from lowering taxes needs to come from somewhere and that's the only one reasonably up for debate but I have my own ideas on how he'll make up for that.

>Dat flag

Does anybody in America actually believe these polls right now though?

That's what they said about Rubio in Florida too

OP BTFO

Bias is calculated on how much an outlet rails a canidate

But how can this be measured accurately down to 0.1%? Isn't that a really subjective thing?

this is my absolute favourite thing to do when i go hunting with non-hunters. they shit their pants everytime

I don't know for sure how they measure bias, but I'm just guessing it's like that due to the fact that every time you turn on a news outlet it's something trying to discredit trump

Percentage of democrats polled vs republicans. Theoretically a poll should have an even split, even with a random assortment (# of registered republicans is actually larger than # of democrats).

Ok, that makes sense, thanks dear leaf.

>Bengali Cutrabacha?

It's actually pronounced "Kuttar baccha" as in son of a bitch.

I'm sure gump's implicit threat to murder the former FLOTUS, US Senatrix, and Sec. of State will play well in Peoria.

The 2nd Amendment remedies crowd eats it up and horrifies the other 98% of the US voting public.

And he is not even running ads.

I'm amazed at how the media is so unaware of how statistics work. If the poll has an error margin of 1%, as even the better ones do, no-one in that image is "leading".they are tied, statistically, or better yet, their results are not significantly different.

>university poll
That's a lot worse for Hillary than it sounds.

Literally a dead man. Call the ambulance. Election's over.

>1% by this poll

you are replying to a automated CTR bot. They have taken over Sup Forums. They just repost what the human CTR shills posted earlier, when humans were on the clock.
Do not reply to them directly, always block out the last number so they dont get recorded as successful.
two

Always look for "1 post by this user", and if they have more it is probabably the exact same message posted over and over again.

the only reason I replied to you and linked, was because I saw you had coherent previous posts. Sometimes the bots even reply to other bots comments.

Also the comment right below you is a bot replying to bot.
six
as the reply "i hope this isn't bait" doesnt even make sense as a reply to the comment it is replying to.
Then another bot replied to the "is this bait" with the javascript
seven

Sup Forums has become fucking spagetti with all this CTR nonsense cleverbot spamming