Nostalgia Time!

Post pics of happier times

>living in the past

stream it in November lad

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

Do you guys remember the primaries, when we were blowing the fuck out of everyone, when Trump would say the stupidest shit and the liberals would lose their minds, but his poll numbers would still rise. As autistic as it was, I really do miss those days if just for that feeling that I was a part of something, that high of winning and being validated at every debate and poll. The liberals kept telling us that he had no chance in the General, they showed us those polls but we just laughed them off. Nate Silver was wrong about everything else, why should we believe him now?

Then the RNC happened, and Trump was actually up in the generals. I remember vividly when I learned Trump was running for President, seeing two elderly guys at my fitness club laughing at the idea. I remember when I placed the order for my MAGA hat. I remember looking over smugly at my College Republicans Club President, a Jeb!head, during the first debates. I remember the validation of those first few primaries. I remember my friends going from calling me an idiot for supporting him to buying MAGA hats themselves. I remember that moment when he took the stage in Cleveland to "We Are the Champions".

There really did seem to be a magic in the air. I don't know if it was Kek, or dumb luck, or just the naivety of youth, but I really did think we were invincible.

I don't know why I ever expected something so good to last so long.

I remember watching every debate and staying up waiting for final polls to show a Trump win. Was a good time.

>being validated

Stop being so easily manipulated, jesus fucking christ.

Nobody who remotely gives a shit about anything that will ever help you in any way will ever get anywhere near federal politics in your country.

Some of the best time in my life. The primary season from July to October can never be forgotten.

You disappoint me Sup Forums

it's over dude

Moloch confirms. Hillary will be madame President.

Well, off to kill myself. It's been fun, anons.

Nothing is over! Nothing! You just don't turn it off! It wasn't my war! You asked me, I didn't ask you! And I did what I had to do to win! But somebody wouldn't let us win! And I come back to the world and I see all those maggots at the airport, protesting me, spitting. Calling me baby killer and all kinds of vile crap! Who are they to protest me, huh? Who are they? Unless they've been me and been there and know what the hell they're yelling about!

Are you perhaps from Quebec? I think you might have misinterpreted the word validated to mean valued.

Happier times, you say?

>Nostalgia about this past year

13 year olds can't vote and need to grow up a bit before they try their hand at politics.

You've all obviously embarrassed yourselves.

Ade's Law: Anybody can win -- unless there happens to be a second entry.