Tom King is writing the 3 Joker Storyline

In the midst of SDCC craziness yesterday, Tom King said he was gonna be the one handling the Jokers storyline in a interview.

He said it'll start in issue 9 of his run.

Souce:

>ign.com/articles/2016/07/23/comic-con-2016-batman-writer-reveals-when-joker-rebirth-story-will-continue

>Hope

Any bets or speculation on what the Jokers will be? I bet that the 3 Jokers will be the result of the stolen decade.

Die.

I feel bad for him, he will have to fix the retarded mess Johns introduced.

>ANOTHER Joker storyline
Can they get rid of them instead of making them multiply?

That's wonderful but when is Tom King gonna right a Tom King Batman comic instead of a Scott Snyder or Geoff Johns or DC Rebirth Batman comic?

We already know what each is.

>Robinson
>Bolland/Moore
>Capullo/Snyder

Wow! He sucks Scott Snyders dicks.
:

Oops, forgot pic.

HAHAHA Jonathon Dornbush hate Scott Snyder.

Well I knew it was coming, but really hoped it wouldn't be so soon. This sucks. It's going to suck. There's just no way around how dumb this concept is.

Poor guy

>Sup Forums will defend this storyline no matter how bad it is

>comic has three jokers

I want to like his current batman run, but it's just meh tier at he moment

I really feel for the man Johns really fucked his run up with his nonsense

Snyder Joker being different from any other Joker makes so much sense. He's like an entirely different character from past Jokers.

That's because Snyder is a bad writer.

Yeah he was an awful choice. DC just looked at Black Mirror and though "oh yeah, that's who we want doing Batman".

Like shit not only was Scott Snyder writing a completely different kind of Batman (Dick), he was writing a completely different kind of Batman story.

So was Morrison's. Morrison already had a canonical explanation why the Joker changes character. Johns decided to completely ignore that and went with the three Jokers shit.
Snyder's Joker wasn't even much different from past versions, he was just a shallow character just like how every other character Snyder wrote in his Batman run.

I hope King writes a more rounded character. His Batman, Alfred and Gordon are already better than Snyder's.

What was Morrison explanation?

That Joker's psyche is always changing, re-inventing itself.

Joker is super-sane and keeps re-inventing his personality to match the time period. That's how he goes from a prankster to a killer. Morrison made every Joker from golden age to current age canon as one person, instead of three different people.

>muh morrison is the be all end all of what matters in comics
fuck off

Honestly, I feel this is much better and much more interesting than the three jokers bullshit.

And I don't even like Morrison's batman that much.

>being a triggered little autist

Fucking kek.

Based! Just Morrison being the best comic writer of all time

Morrison's version was cool, but it's not entirely uncommon for writers n comics to try to undo whatever the guy before them did and make their own thing, unfortunately.

I'm pretty sure the three Jokers only apply to the new 52, and Morrison's Joker was either split into the three or absorbed into Snyder's by Doc Manhattan.

Not always a bad thing. I don't think anyone's going to mind when Sins Past finally gets retconned.

I just cant see the Joker wanting to share the spot light sith anyone else. Especially not another Joker.

I'll give King the benefit of the doubt, and let him tell the story. Then I'll complain, if appropriate.

There's no way this won't be terrible. King has been handed an impossible task.

Isn't he doing that right now with Gotham and Gotham Girl?

Ohh shit. I bet this is why Psycho Pirate is involved.

Never, he said he doesn't like Batman and would rather being writing Superman.

Three distinct Jokers is a perfectly sensible idea, why does everyone hate it so much?

I hate one Joker so I'm sure I'll hate three

>Three distinct Jokers is a perfectly sensible idea, why does everyone hate it so much?

>Look mom, I posted it again XD

>best comic writer of all time

oh user, you poor pleb you