What can you tell about this country?

What can you tell about this country?

Everything

latvian boys > eestis

This

Lesser form of fashists.

Non country.

Gib sprotti

Pretty good programmers. Both Zabbix and Mikrotik are huge in Brazil.

you

)))

Good country.

impoverished, awful weather, exploited workforce, widespread bleakness

I'd still rather live there than the US

your funeral m8

City state larping as a country like Belgium. Next to no Finn scum so it isn't all that bad.

>universal health care

I want to have homosexual sex with male baltic boys. Where should I go or what should I do?

that's a laugh, you'd be hard pressed to find that there

Tasty potatoes.

dey dont habe da botato :)))))

It's like Austria but different

>baltic boys
>Where should I go

Have you ever been to Latvia ?

why do you want to know?

In riga, maskavas forštate
In vilnius, naujininkai or naujoji vilnia

Because you so vehemently detest it

while what I've relayed about it seems very negative, I don't dislike the country, I certainly would not want to live in it in this century, and it seems neither do you

>maskačka

rip

>and it seems neither do you
Well I don't speak latvian. Plus im more used to lithuania

It's not that bad. I bogged an audi tt in the snow there at night and two guys walking past came to assist. One even got in the drivers seat because I kept fucking up the right acceleration needed to remove it from the snow. He didnt drive off with it.

ah, neither do I, I talk a lot with some friends from there, they have little good to say about it in conversation, it makes me sad

terrible english

I was there last year for Erasmus! Riga is a great city, rightfully called "The Venice of the North". Great places to hang out but really cold.

I spent most of my time in Kuldiga and Liepaja.

Good things about Latvia I'd say were the education system (atleast compared to ours) and the infastracture of their schools. Also they smoke a shitton, you could see a lot of 13-14 year olds smoking cigarettes daily and also less people speak English there than in Greece.

>Riga
>The Venice of the North

u wot. I have not once in my life ever heard that and that makes no sense whatsoever.

the Venice of my ass maybe
t. original and only one Venice

Venice is a shithole where Albanian gangsters are in cahoots with local politicians.

but did you get it?

They stole our flag.

>germans
>humour

Your one's a bit crap m8

maroon > red