Redpill me on white women

Redpill me on white women

why do they age like milk?

Too much pumping & dumping from Chads and Tyrones

Because you're a pedophile.

I hope you choke.

make up, tanning and being a whore

Whites are generally more beautiful as kids then other races so when they start to age the decline is more noticeable. Also their fare skin is more easily damaged and any wrinkles and imperfections are more noticeable, like staining a white t-shirt vs a black one.

Because thats what happens to all women. They are more usless the older they get.

An aged white woman still looks better than a youthful nigger, by far.

Enjoy your flat large noses, disgusting skin and non-human features I guess?

White girls don't take care of themselves:

>smoke cigarettes (and or weed)
>drink alcohol to extreme excess
>sun tan like crazy with little to no spf
>go on insane binge diets
>stress themselves out over completely stupid bullshit

Then it's all "user, why do I have crows feet at 25?"

The white race in general is pretty much entirely subhuman.

Hope we outbreed them soon with our superior Hispanic and Asian stock.

>superior
>you

i try to take good care of my body (take a few supplements, drink a gross superfood blend once a day, put on lotion at night, rarely drink, never smoke or do drugs, lift babby weight and do light cardio, avoid sugar as much as possible, wear zinc sunscreen if i'm going to be outdoors most of the day, etc.).

pretty much no one else my age even tries to take care of themselves, even friends and family who i try to red pill on health.

people think it's super hard to live this way (omg how do you live without chocolate and donuts) but it's not hard at all. it's not even expensive. lotion, sunscreen, some basic supplements, and a gym membership is not a lot of money.

t. insecure white woman

Black women
>Better bodies
>Actually have a personality
>Highly Fertile
>More athletic

>180cm

She must be desperate to settle for a manlet

She has some white in her, you know.

STFU CTR Shill

white girls get some black in them pretty regularly too

Your an American. American white women are the fatest, most self-destructive, and most lazy women in the entire world. That's why they all "age like shit".

Go to Europe, where white women actually take care of themselves, and your opinion will change. Other cultures may have a slight advantage due to having thicker skin, but plastic surgery or some expensive skin products can make up for it.

This man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

ugly face but that ass is amazing

mummy dont age doe