Do you like Chinese immigrants to your country?

Do you like Chinese immigrants to your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com.py/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u=http://www.extra.com.py/actualidad/brasil-caen-mafiosos-chinos-made-in-paraguay.html
ejinsight.com/20170728-how-long-will-paraguay-stay-friends-with-taiwan/
youtu.be/-czLYg2WFSM
youtube.com/watch?v=zbCPCzb7vzQ&index=27&list=LLLjGQ4aTIjZUl0whZiInPEQ
ironna.jp/article/502
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's the point of this image? Their stupid squinty eyes make it hard for them to read?

It's called race baiting.

i went to a chinese restaurant that had an all chinese staff, the server was chinese and old but kind of cute. i gave her a $50 tip for a $20 meal. i hope she does ok in america

no, the entire country is gutter trash
t. I'm one of them

No. Like in your image I feel they have a very strong propension to become SJWs

It's even worse than other minorities :
-niggers are too poor and ghetto and drug addicted to be sjw
-arabs hate faggots and women and jews too much to be sjw
-jews hate arabs too much to be sjw

Chinks though i haven't ever met one singlr one raised here (not the newly arrived, those can barely speak) who wasn't a raging social justice warrior, exactly like a stereotype Sup Forums would make of them it's crazy
So I don't trust them no

>read a sign
>my own personal thoughts regarding the message of the sign make it that it has to be interpreted that way, any other way is impossible

Saved

Oh man, I'm going die, it's hilarious

No, their squinty eyes remind me of F*nns.

>western chinese slut crying about oppression

lmao western asian girls all worship white guys

Jesus Christ those people really are convinced they're being oppressed like jews in Germany under Hitler and they're fighting the courageous rebel battle against de ebil empire

>Lefties see everyone who disagrees with them as non-human
Explains a lot 2BH.

When will leftists accept the fact that they lost ?

...... we like money
translate.google.com.py/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u=http://www.extra.com.py/actualidad/brasil-caen-mafiosos-chinos-made-in-paraguay.html
ejinsight.com/20170728-how-long-will-paraguay-stay-friends-with-taiwan/

>i gave her a $50 tip for a $20 meal
Holy shit.

Our mainstream Lügenpresse whipped a lot of these dolts up into a mindless frenzy.

every human being is a poc :D

I feel like there's a bunch of cultures, most of them even, that just go ape shit the moment they're 2nd gen minorities and do not hold complete supremacy over the society they're a part of.

>w-w-what? I'm not in charge/the norm? Destroy everything, its the only logical option.

Their parents/grandparents were seeking to flee the old shitholes, but then their descendants develop different personality types, return to the norm of their cultures and reject the host country. They'll never leave of course, because reasons.

Its gonna be even worse with the "economic migrants".

Yes. Very friendly, nice food and push their kids to be excellent.
Not as good as Indonesians, but not as bad as Pinoys

not all
look at this colorless motherfucker
just look at it. spooky

me with the swastika on the forehead

excelent post

>Chinks though i haven't ever met one singlr one raised here (not the newly arrived, those can barely speak) who wasn't a raging social justice warrior, exactly like a stereotype Sup Forums would make of them it's craz
That's because you are not AMERICA

>asian
>people of colour

I am not well versed in this meme. What does "people of colour" means in non-mutt words?

>not posting the uncensored azn punani visible photo
it's like you're afraid of being banned or something

Des racisés

Is it a grill or Shriou from Saint Seiya?

It means the left invented a voting block that can be defined as "everyone but white". Viets might have nothing in common with Eritreans and in fact dislike each other but if you hammer into them they're team PoC they become more manageable as vote cattle.

Its funny too, b/c "man of color" was a polite way of saying someone was "Coloured" in 19th century English. I recall an old British paper from that era describing a black boxer as a poc.

>To people of color like me, this sign says

Who is she to speak for all "people of color".

Doing God's duty, friend

Chinese Americans are more likely to vote republican than any of our other minority diaspora iirc

But there is barely any difference in melanin between europeans and asians, and the yellow meme was literally and factually unfounded propaganda from the 19th century.
That shit doesn't make sense, and yet amerigoblins swallow it whole.

It literally just means non-white and nobody outside of a segment of middle class/college educated millennials confers any meaning onto the term

Pretty sure they are the exact same people actually

Much like Sup Forums is full of interracial fetishists from reading all day about niggers being violent and raping white women, many sjws are also full of interracial fetishists from reading all day about how the oppressive white man controls the world and rapes minorities

You just have to look at their "raceplay" blogs on tumblr, they all admit they are leftist activists in real life and they secretly get off to being called nigger slave subhuman and shit
It is natural they would all end up that way, people are attracted to what is forbidden to them of course

>be chink
>be the worst kind of immigrants
>can't even handle the banter
Go back to China filthy slut Trump is only going to deport illegals

Yes! I want a qt chinese gf!

Most of Chinese immigrants in Japan hate Chinese(mainlanders).And for some reasons? they are more polite and civilized than most Japanese.

Color-coding is just symbolic. Its ethnic version of Marxism where Caucasians (including me growing up in a commie bloc) are the evil fat capitalists. Workers of nonwhiteness unite and so on (ofc a lot of them don't work but thats beside the point, the MAN is keepin' em down).

They can be shady with money but at least they don't commit violence crimes. Also they keep to themselves. I'm okay with them even though I wouldn't necessarily trust them.

Yes.
They are more dishonest and scummy than crillo "wh*te" vermin, and even than many mestizos.

Errr...I meant No. I didn't read the question well.
I fucking hate them for the reasons exposed above

You could have gotten a cheap hooker in china for that 30$.

big fucking mistake cunt

I unironically want that to happen

Nice comic desu

kill yourself
poc = non white = ethnic

you sound retarded

why are YOU mad tho

no i dislike them and don't trust them either.
they're part of a lot of bad practices in this country but they're a protected class because they make a lot of money for a few powerful decision makers.

>Chinese
>People of Color
I guarantee this comic was made by a white person

>Chinese
>not People of Color
what did xe mean by this?

Here, have this video:
youtu.be/-czLYg2WFSM

He should go back to China tho, help his country overcome Amerikkka. China is the future

I didn't find her attractive sexually, I was worried because she was old and a waitress.

Chinese immigrants are usually very good but we get far too many of them

Nah lots of middle class Asians are getting seduced by the victimhood narrative in college.

A black future is on sight then.
How can the world get america and china to destroy each other?

No, I work in a shop.
There is always one chinese lady who lives across the road, she comes in all the time.
She asks 100 questions and what we answer because her english is bad, she will spend up to half an hour in the shop.
But that's not the worst part, she brings her son who seems to be in a state of constant shitted his pants.
He walks around the shop messing up the shelves while trailing a stink of shit after him, you have to keep a close eye on the little bugger too he came behind the till and stuck his hand into my pocket.

After I leave I have to walk around spraying air freshener and one time I had to clean up his piss.
Don't work in retail and try hard in school because there is over a billion chinese in the world.

After Trump's second term finishes.

Yes man my mate at uni is chinese too, hes a total bro love him so much. His parents have a restaurant here so they work hard too.

So Sup Forums is leftist now?

aloz o tallalin

Try being their neighbour, mutt
Fuck'em

>"raceplay" blogs on tumblr
>doesn't link them

why do you do this to me

Didn't a lot of people who voted for Obama also voted for trump? Way to antagonize people. What a shit artist

wait if you're not White or Mestizo, what the hell else are you? I know you're not a nigger cause you wouldn't be able to shit on other races like that.

They're pretty much the worst. at least indians know their place and stay away from upper class establishments.

>rude as hell
>cuts lines
>assumes every one speaks their language
>spits, smokes, stinks

Do you still have laws empowering the Malay? Or did you drop that shit?

There are two kinds

-Chinese food place owner, they have been here relatively long and are mid-class

-Bussinessman, came here recently and only to certain neighborhoods in the big cities, high-class

>Didn't a lot of people who voted for Obama also voted for trump

Yes, actually a lot of people did. I've only been alive to witness 4 presidential elections but I truly do wonder if the "left" acted the most retarded in US history for the 2016 election.
youtube.com/watch?v=zbCPCzb7vzQ&index=27&list=LLLjGQ4aTIjZUl0whZiInPEQ

culiau de mierda jajajajaja

as a big gorilla I don't like yellows

i want to be chinese immigrants to USA grant me EB5 i give u 1 million USD america.

No.
They are parasites who come to Japan to get the Japan's social welfare.

ironna.jp/article/502
Actual condition of life protection targeted by Chinese
(Written in Japanese)

>only x is allowed to criticize y

based Asians btfo'ing libcucks

one of the funniest guys i know is chinese. i think we need more Asian immigrants to the us

Double downed on it

I'm not cheating, deceiving or taking advantage of anyone in this shithole so I have all the right to criticize anyone doing so regardless of what I am, you dumbass.

That's malaysia. I'm in singapore. The average singaporean hates mainland chinese and views them as subhuman.

Americans are master baiters

You think that's bad? With all this "Whites = Evil Empire, Everyone Else = Innocent Underdogs" taint, Jews literally get to be both "White" AND "Oppressed Person of Color". They can flip-flop whenever they choose to suit the manipula-er, I mean, conversation.

Hardcore chinese are usually distrustful of outsiders as employees and prefer keeping their business family controlled as possible.

>chinese
>don't commit violent crime

Yes i like them

Especially "memek amoy"

Its only a crime if you get caught nigga!
-Confucius

I dunno, most of the ethnic Chinese I know are second and third generation. They're also hardcore protestants and vote republican.

based post

Yes. They are cool people.

I like them

>this sign doesn't hurt me which is why I made a web comic to prove it doesn't hurt me

just search "raceplay tumblr" on google m8

It kind of bother me that they don't try to integrate within our culture, but other than that, I don't mind them.

Well met a few poos goin sjw....can anyone explain cuz its happenin in india

Fake n gay

Are we being raided by /r/the_donald or some shit? The posters ITT are beyond Sup Forums autism, there’s a special reddit-y smell to their posts.