/sino/ - 中文

A Guandong Romance edition

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=3znMCsScCxo

The thread for posting in Chinese and discussion about the Chinese-speaking world, culture, life, travel, economics, geopolitics, etc.

>Learning resources:
pastebin.com/KpgEG6G9 (embed)
mega.nz/#F!x4VG3DRL!lqecF4q2ywojGLE0O8cu4A

>Recommended TV Series:
movie.douban.com/tv/#!type=tv&tag=国产剧&sort=rank&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Recommended Movies:
movie.douban.com/explore#!type=movie&tag=华语&sort=recommend&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Literal Chinese cartoons:
bangumi.bilibili.com/guochuang/
ac.qq.com/event/cartoon2016/index.html

>Chinese Manga:
ac.qq.com/
u17.com/

>Online Novels:
qidian.com/

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=3f9_1516899300
liveleak.com/view?i=6c1_1516856603
liveleak.com/view?i=d91_1516856038
liveleak.com/view?i=488_1516748224
liveleak.com/view?i=65c_1516622102
liveleak.com/view?i=651_1516373701
youtube.com/watch?v=Qm-_IZDAEZY
youtube.com/watch?v=u8kIPiyhw4A
vt.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_p2i09min361wgvnh7_480.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=YGJSDpqkO8U
bbc.com/news/av/world-asia-china-42813284/jin-xing-china-s-transgender-tv-star
bbc.com/news/blogs-china-blog-42800032
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lC64FcfC8hE
youtube.com/watch?v=djn1umXaXJE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

右边的是我

Me on the left

>Hiphop culture banned
>Degenerate anime not banned.

News from the Middle Kingdom

liveleak.com/view?i=3f9_1516899300

liveleak.com/view?i=6c1_1516856603

liveleak.com/view?i=d91_1516856038

liveleak.com/view?i=488_1516748224

liveleak.com/view?i=65c_1516622102

liveleak.com/view?i=651_1516373701

youtube.com/watch?v=Qm-_IZDAEZY

What's wrong with the first one?

>Chinese police are all brutal and corrup....

chinese invited for this edition of /brit/
feel free to talk of chinese things

peru?

>racemixing
wtf I hate winston now

getting next to zero matches on chink tinder lads. it’s literally never been this bad before

could I be blocked by some kind of new algorithm? Or is anyone else experiencing similar? Where is the Guizhou/Beijing faggot who always boasts about fucking rotting 剩女s

Year of the Laowai has officially ended.
It's actually the CCP filtering foreigners on the app.
You can swipe girls but will never pop up on their side.

The algorithm is detecting your white face and putting you on the list of known sexpats

This is the only picture on her tantan and she doesn't say if she's left or right.
Would you swipe regardless?

Who are you hoping it would be?

vivi is actually the cuter one here

Anime is turning the PLA into loser OTAKU

this is why they stand no chance of invading taiwan

Winston will not produce white babies.

Doubt he ever will produce any babies.

This is what you'd call "conventional wisdom"

Everyone is fucking like rabbits, so join the party!

Well, no...

When a woman fucks lots of guys, it stops being a pair-bonding thing and becomes as pointless as shaking hands.

Girls who fuck lots of guys are unable to emotionally bond to the guy they marry. They know they are marrying a meal ticket, that's all.

This is part of the reason why they only want to settle with a rich guy. There is no other reason for them to commit. They can buy their own homes and cars, and sex is just a trip to any local bar.

Men are only needed for income/social climbing, so only the absolute top tier guys are wanted anymore.

When you know they've done the cock carousel, never commit.

Love does actually exist, but you have to care about non-superficial things for a change. You have to find a woman that's also your best friend and will do anything with you.

peru? will you ever get married peru

think you’ve got what it takes to woo this carefully sculpted fu er dai?

Im not lying but I had fucked with girl like that in China, sex was goooooood.

>Love does actually exist
only if you are white.

nope

-----------
btw
your thoughts on the eternal ANGLO?
youtube.com/watch?v=u8kIPiyhw4A

how i'm tryna be this year

>peru is turning into a chad again

peru
chinese peru

moving abroad is too much hassle

ni hao my pengyous

yes
left

Will you get mobbed for saying that in Vancouver?

Is this Jussica Jung? Who is the wh*Te?

of course not my nigga

tom BRADY

Her bull

the wonders of a technocracy

Peru????

vt.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_p2i09min361wgvnh7_480.mp4

That's a lot of noodles.

I love China..

how can you go from this

Anyone recommend me an Anki deck which is just useful words (with audio, pinyin and 汉字)? Not sentances preferably, I want to fill my tummy with words, just to give me a base to work on.

to this

你们是中文的学习吗?

peru? what about Cindy peru. don’t you miss her peru

won’t you visit Seoul to re-capture that special moment peru?

My friend and I were arguing about this

If you pretend to be Jewish in China, does it open/create doors and opportunities for you, or only resentment and fear? I once told a girl I was Jewish as an experiment and she said she wanted to stop talking to me. I’ve heard more than a few people say chinks think jews are very wealthy and powerful and garner respect instantly, but it doesn’t seem the case

BLACKED
youtube.com/watch?v=YGJSDpqkO8U

first time i saw this photo i thought it was some yellow press foto op about drunken brits fucking in public on vacation.

I wonder if I could create a separate Chinese language learning thread and split off from you autists.

I don't really understand how the question is stated, but I take it to mean "Are you studying Chinese?"
我在学习中文。

Would love to have this too, though I'm not sure how popular that will be. I'm sick of the feet posting and sexpat dailly news.

>"Are you studying Chinese?"
That was my intention but I literally just threw the words in there

你在学中文吗?
vs
你们是中文的学习吗?

Looks like I over complicated it some.

Might just move over to /lang/

need an auto liker for chink tinder lads

But I don’t have an Android. wat do?

你学中文吗?

hire a chink to do it

anyone who postures that chinks secretly like something is just trolling you goy. its obvious what chinks like in their society and jews are antithetical to it

Me in the right

can you access Cindy's insta?

integrated Chinese level 1, that will give you a solid 200-300 basic characters.

try and torrent the textbooks too, also write write write.

all the autists in the japanese learning threads can hardly write half the kanji they grind because they are just using aniki all day, with small glimpses of a grammar wiki.

What are some Mandarin films similar in style to Wong Kar-wai's contemporary films such as Chungking Express or Fallen Angels?

wtf happened to tianjin around 2000, did they close down the metro or something

Just watch the Mandarin dubs

At the end of the 1990s, it was observed that the Metro system was quite out of date. The atmosphere of the stations was uninviting, difficult to navigate, and with few passenger amenities on the platforms. Trains were infrequent, sporadic and commonly delayed. The trains themselves were dilapidated, seat covers often torn off, and dim. Taking into consideration more modern, cleaner systems in East Asia, a massive reconstruction, modernization and expansion plan was laid out in 2000. In preparation, the system was closed on 1 September 2001, with renovation starting on 21 November. After purchasing new rolling stock, adding half-height platform screen doors and extending the line up to Shuanglin, the line re-opened on 6 December 2006 as Line 1, after trial testing that began on 12 June of that year.

bbc.com/news/av/world-asia-china-42813284/jin-xing-china-s-transgender-tv-star

bbc.com/news/blogs-china-blog-42800032

>So is this the end of the rap music explosion in China?
>MC Webber, one of China's most respected underground rapper, does not think so.
>He says the mainstream current hip-hop scene was not real hip-hop anyway. He calls what's come out of The Rap of China "Xi Ha", a term that's translated from "hip-hop" but was mostly used in Hong Kong and Taiwan.
>Al Rocco, a rapper based in Shanghai who also participated in The Rap of China, says he is not worried about the future of hip-hop.

>"The government, they don't understand the culture yet, so they are scared," he told the BBC. "We have a different system here and it's just evolving now.

>While there's far less scope for Chinese hip-hop artists to flourish in the face of government restrictions, rappers from the original underground scene say they're not going anywhere.
>One underground rapper, who runs his show business, told the BBC anonymously that it was a shame the whole industry had to bear the consequence of one man's mistake.
>But he insisted "the sky hasn't collapsed" on rap entirely and it would continue to evolve.
>Before The Rap of China, he says, "we were just as happy, only with less money".

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lC64FcfC8hE

GUA LAOWAI

Are you manlet Tom Brady?

北京动物园怎么样?
马马虎虎

Shanghai is lovely

With her Chinese boyfriend.

Hey /sino/ I have a question for expat currently in mainland or that were there.

Are foreign students (under government scholarships) expected to have full command of mandarin even for basic stuff?

Like groceries, hospitals, campus, bus rides, etc.

I’m on the fence of asking for a scholarship, I’m willing to learn it but freaks me out a bit

obviously a golddigger

disgusting racemixer

Talking about your mum?

I don’t even know Cindy’s IG peru. I think only Thai does and maybe some of your stalker enemies like the F and the german autist (not footkraut) from the jap general. peru?

Why do they keep getting to good girls, /sino/? What is it about the English teacher that is so alluring?

Usually when I see white male asian female in real the man is very nice looking and the asian girl looks like village trash with a horrible ugly face. Why can't the guy do better so often? I don't understand. Like Laowhy86.

Okay twink.

It's too bad I left out the part right after when he spits out the banana and pretends to dry heave, then afterward he continues eating it...

youtube.com/watch?v=djn1umXaXJE

Snowed a bit lads

McCauley Culkin is a multi-millionaire and Brenda Song is Hmong & not Chinese.

Meanwhile here is a Chinese foreign exchange student with his busty blonde prom date

kiss kiss

>busty

It's weird man. And it's literally never not even once in history the other way around s mh.

Why do ((they)) push this so much?

I suppose they want to integrate western asians, I never notice it as a thing in actual asia. More white girls are into asian guys I think, probably from kpop.

You kshitters vastly overestimate the impact of it because you're in that bubble, no one gives a shit about it outside koreaboos.

stop taking our women reee[continued on page 61]

Asian pussy is made for white cock
Simple as

>unironically using deepfakes
pathetic!

Do they come as a package?
Wouldn't mind fucking the Asian manlet too

>i-i-it's fake!!

Nah but your mom comes with your sister

I didn't see any white girls with asian guys when I was in China. Only saw some white and black guys with asian women.

>tfw amwf hapa master race spammer btfos me

have you ever seen the amwfam and the cuban in the same room?