ITT: WE WRITE TRUMP'S CONCESSION SPEECH ONE LINE PER POST

I would like to congratulate my competitor Hillary Clinton for winning the presidency of the United States...

TEN

JUST

FUCK

CHYNA

JUST

Mexicans!

LAD

FΛM

REELLECTION

I

FEET

HATE

BLACKED

KEKED

ASSASSINATE

HILLARY

KEKED

Ladies and gentlemen and of course Jesus Christ, I am not suitable for the role of President. I am a fanatic and a racist pig, and I belong in jail. Thank you, and may God bless America.

BILL

BUILD

CLINTON

MOSLEMS

SYPHILIS

KEKED

Jesrus Chist, dese shalls is nawt suitabible for dat roll of Pesident. He a fanny tic a lacy peg and belong in Mail!!!

Jeebus Crust, thes mang is a knot libble tibble a fwooble looble she bippedy boob wop a doodle doo.

Libbe sheeble weeblie nibble nops.

Jerbs are us, dis Mon not serbible for da rule of a resident. Hes a fart Mick a an incest Megan ernd berongs in Jarule.

Libeerbibble shibble deng dong a fwibble.

Killua Gon Freecs megan peter chris WOO WOO WOO WOO Movement. Robbie Filbaw is a nut nut.

Reboot the robot ro buttocks.

Heeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr nerbels.

Fishway. That is all.

Fo rizzles.

EYJAFJALLAJOKULL

DEAD

COFFIN

WALL

MARIJUANA

LEGALIZED

"If" he loses.
>The Donald walks slowly to the podium and waves to his supporters.
> raises right arm and flips the bird
> FUCK YOU AMERICA
> walks off

HABEEB

NOT

PIG

FUCKERS

HARAMBE

EATER

PENIS

JUST

RACIST

AMERICA

IS

GREAT

GREAT

OBUMMER

Benghazi

AGAIN

MUH

RIGGED

IMMIGRATION

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

RAPISTS

EVERYWHERE

He said

The shilling is only going to get worse, isn't it.
Sup Forums is gonna have a meltdown this time next month.

AND

...line not word

MELANIA

Just Racist America is Great

UK

Go enema an tea your faggot

THE REVOLUTION STARTS HERE!

MUH

BALLSACK

JUST
U
S
T

WALL

TESTICLES

NIGGERS

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

ZAIRE

Amerikek

Go enema an burger your faggot

The election was rigged. Rigged. Rigged by the devil Hillary Rodham Clinton.

CARRIER

GENITALS

china

"I was just trolling"

_Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He's a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail_

DIAZEPAM

4th dimensional chess

DESTRUCTION

I would like to congratulate my competitor Hillary Clinton for winning the presidency of the United States...

TEN JUST FUCK CHYNA, JUST Mexicans! LAD FΛM REELLECTION. I FEET HATE BLACKED KEKED. ASSASSINATE HILLARY. KEKED. BILL, BUILD CLINTON MOSLEMS SYPHILIS. KEKED. EYJAFJALLAJOKULL. DEAD COFFIN WALL. MARIJUANA LEGALIZED. HABEEB, NOT PIG FUCKERS. HARAMBE EATER PENIS. JUST RACIST AMERICA IS GREAT. GREAT OBUMMER Benghazi AGAIN. MUH RIGGED IMMIGRATION. RAPISTS EVERYWHERE. AND MELANIA MUH BALLSACK. JUST WALL TESTICLES. NIGGERS ZAIRE CARRIER GENITALS. china DIAZEPAM DESTRUCTION.

WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THIS?!

>RAPISTS EVERYWHERE. AND MELANIA MUH BALLSACK. JUST WALL TESTICLES.

>china DIAZEPAM DESTRUCTION.

holy fucking shit my sides

FAGS

These will never not be funny.

watch my new show....

>Schnauzer nigger friendship, THATSWHY.