Ghetto Frogger

Remember when Sup Forums was fun?

Dindu protestor in Ferguson got run over tonight. Can't believe this hasn't been posted yet (maybe its all the CTR shills spamming tonight).

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/breaking-video-protester-run-car-shots-fired-protesters-mark-two-year-anniversary-mike-brown-death-ferguson-mo/

Other urls found in this thread:

stltoday.com/news/local/metro/gunfire-erupts-at-ferguson-protest/article_5d7c259d-1dd6-5223-bd3d-bb67322cf9bd.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Run over
Did hey die?

>Dindu protestor in Ferguson got run over tonight
They're still protesting there? Fucking why? Their 15 minutes of fame has long since passed, no one is paying attention to that shithole anymore.

This shit was funny when it was more abstract. When they were isolated events. It's lost its novelty. I see enough niggers when I go outside. I don't want to monitor them here. It's not cute anymore. I've had too much niggerdom these past few months.

Bump

>They're still protesting there?

2nd year anniversary

Don't think so, at least as of this reporting:

A day of (((peaceful))) commemoration of the second anniversary of Michael Brown’s death was marred Tuesday night when gunfire broke out after a protester was struck by a motorist.

After a quiet morning vigil and evening church service, the night turned violent when a car speeding south on West Florissant Avenue struck a protester who had ventured into the street.

Others among the roughly 75 protesters began trying to cut off the car, which then reversed direction and tried to head north to avoid the crowd, according to several witnesses.

>At that point, witnesses said, several protesters pulled out guns and began chasing and firing at the fleeing car.

stltoday.com/news/local/metro/gunfire-erupts-at-ferguson-protest/article_5d7c259d-1dd6-5223-bd3d-bb67322cf9bd.html

>driver unintentionally struck protester

It appears the driver did not intentionally strike the protester, according to Ferguson spokesman Jeff Small, who said the woman is being “very, very cooperative” with police.

“By all accounts, her version of what happened seems to fit the version of what happened to a person driving down a busy West Florissant Avenue and not seeing a person standing there,” Small said.

He said there were bullet holes in the woman’s car, but no one in the vehicle was injured.

Small said no arrests were made, and that the extent of the injuries to the protester who was struck is unknown because the man was taken from the scene in a private vehicle.

Absolutely hilarious that they scream for the police to help, after they chant endlessly to "shut the shit down"

Well done faggots

congratulations to Mike Brown!
Two years without a crime!

>(((peaceful))) commemoration

And they all have a piece.... I think my irony meter broke.

So

>nig jumps in front of car with its optic camouflage enabled
>car hits nig, as expected
>other nigs shoot at said car

Niggers, man.

>person is seriously and traumaticaly injured
>niggers immediately grab their limp body and try to revive them with Dindu magic with no regard for spinal stability

EVERY FUCKING TIME

Jesus Christ, the BLM niggers are not suitable for the role of social justice warriors. They are fanatical and racist monkeys, and belongs in jail

lol this

I like how niggers hold injured/dead children up really high like they are trying to show them to God

fuck mike brown

I miss the nightly chimpcongo threads

That satisfying thump though

Black lives
A) Matter
B) Splatter
C) Flatter
choose 2 please

Also "Nobody injured by gunfire"
"20 rounds at least fired"
Somewhere, someone on /k/ is cackling like a madman at the ghetto concept of "Fire, then aim"

>be car
>owner hits a nigger
>owell.gif
>others niggers shoot you because of it
>idontgiveafuck.jpeg

>Protesting in favor of a thug that got shot by a cop while committing a crime.
>Get mad when the cops don't help you right away.

Gee, I wonder why someone wont help you after you have spent 2 years calling them corrupt pieces of shit?