Pan-Germanism

What does Sup Forums Think of Pan-Germanism?

all germans belong to their rightful rulers, the Austrians

didn't work out so good for the planet last time they tried
better off without

I don't remember Germany invading Switzerland

nobody invades Switzerland
Switzerland is like the chinese banker in Dark Knight. you don't rob your own cash

>you don't rob your own cash

Yeah, the mountain Jews stole them

Pan-nationalism is mental illness

Fuck off with that. The pan-germanist, like the pan-european, is the natural enemy of the swiss.

Independence for Neuchâtel

1)Pointless because Schengen and EU

2)Literally never resulted in any good for the world

3)Its a stupid meme peddled by basement nazis

If they want it, they should get it. They can start an initiative over it, and I'd vote yes.

>The pan-germanist, like the pan-european, is the natural enemy of the swiss.
You're the definition of a pan-european state you retard

How? I don't believe all europeans should form a single unifying state or culture. How am I pan-european?

They were too well fortified, even for Hitler the casualties would be too much for such a small country

/Großschweiz/ wenn?
Switzerland, BW, Bavaria, Tyrol, Aosta, Savoia.

>Switzerland
>French
>German
>Italian
>Romansh
There's no such thing as the Swiss, you are just other Europeans united into one state. You are a mini European Union

Maybe. The fact that Hitler needed internationally accepted swiss francs to buy spanish and portuguese tungsten because they wouldn't take his shitty Deutschmark probably played a bigger part.

Oh, and Elsass

interesting

Just because it's a nation of will doesn't make it any less of a nation. What, is the UK a pan-european state because they have english, welsh, scots and irish people in them?

No because there is no Welsh nation or Scots nation. And all the Irish here are immigrants. Switzerland is a pan european state because it's composed of Germans who have Germany, the French who have France, and Italians who have Italy. It is not a nation of will, it is a buffer state created from other nations.

mad that hans left after losing to go to your country and steal you women, juan?

you belong in a torture device

being a gypsy is a mental illness

Resulted in ur shit country being absorbed into germany where it belongs

Do not try to turn this on me you revisionist

>Germans
Fuck off. I'm no more a german than a dutchman is one.
>Italians who have Italy
As if the ticino want anything to do with italy, the way they hate the bordercrossers.
>It is a buffer state created from other nations
It's a pact of brother cantons. It survived because the european great powers needed a buffer state, but it wasn't created that way.

>im not a gyp i swear

>I'm no more a german than a dutchman is one.
because you are a baguette eating faggot

I am Transylvanian

Are you calling me a romand? Because I am not.
Not rumantsch either. Dütschschwiizer.

Keep denying it Francois

No you arent

>I'm no more a german than a dutchman is one.
The Dutch have at least the excuse that Dutch is related to Plattdeutsch and not Hochdeutsch, but your dialect is just a dialect.

Keis problem. Esch ned so wechtig, öb es amerimügerli mier glaubt, das ech kei welschschwiizer bin.

Yes I am
End of discussion

>stole
the politically correct term is "safekeeping" ;^)

>just a dialect
We have no fucking präteritum. How is it just a dialect if it doesn't even share the same tenses?

Yeah because präteritum is so common in everyday speech lmao.

Also dialects often do have different tenses, for the simple fact that they are not standardised and therefore reflect a more simple way to speak. That's the case with italian dialects too.

Präteritum is almost exclusive used in literary high German, not in the spoken language, just like in Switzerland actually haha.

There goes your argument.

And im a space alien

You might be an alien covering a lot of space, yes.

an ILLEGAL alien to boot
BUILD WALL

>you belong in a torture device