youtu.be/S9Bywyd1qTI

ENTERTAINMENT
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
>Wall Street is #WithHer
youtu.be/iunhY8_-gtU
>Did you wipe the server?
youtu.be/7gWRoa52sVc
>Compilation of Liberals Predicting that Trump Will Win the Presidency - Michael Moore, MSNBC, TYT
youtu.be/lgpt3xsvv9Y
>Hillary Clinton: A TOP TEN Breakdown
youtu.be/qfj5s5r7_14
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtu.be/hiGDvph6D4Y
>How Trump Trolling Hillary Clinton Emails is Genius
youtu.be/4muXm4GwrXM
>Hillary calm and collected around protesters
twitter.com/ericdemamp/status/761299259513720833
>Hillary has something wrong with her
youtu.be/OqbDBRWb63s
>MAGAbooru
maga.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list
>Hillary Clinton is Evil! (Remix)
youtu.be/vqYJRc0TJkQ
>Hillary's Health
youtu.be/AHe_tDzebCE

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
ournextpresidenthillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2KYAty6-ZVk
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3732075/Secret-emails-reveal-Hillary-s-closest-aide-took-orders-Clinton-Foundation-open-State-Department-doors-one-biggest-donors.html
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/09/surrender-jamie-weinstein-hillary-clinton-daily-caller/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/09/rudy-giuliani-to-clinton-campaign-press-are-you-out-of-your-mind/
twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/763237672198479872
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NO AWOO FUCK OFF

>youtube.com/watch?v=2KYAty6-ZVk [Open]

Shit like this is exactly why polls don't bother me, because that's been her story in literally every battleground state.

Also pic related

GET READY

TOMORROW IS SUPER HIGH ENERGY!

>WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 10, 2016
>3:00 PM ET
ABINGDON, VA
Donald J. Trump
Southwest Virginia Higher Education Center
Donald J. Trump will be making remarks at the Southwest Virginia Higher Education Center.

>DONALD J TRUMP RALLY
>7:00 PM ET
FORT LAUDERDALE, FL
Donald J. Trump
BB&T Center
7:00 PM
Donald J. Trump is holding a rally at the BB&T Center
Doors open at 4:00 PM

>PENCE RALLY
>3:00 PM ET
DAYTON, OH
Governor Mike Pence
The Mandalay
3:00 PM
Governor Mike Pence will be holding a town hall at The Mandalay
Doors open at 12:00 PM

>PENCE RALLY
>7:00 PM ET
CAMBRIDGE, OH
Governor Mike Pence
The Pritchard Laughlin Civic Center
7:00 PM
Governor Mike Pence will be holding a rally at The Pritchard Laughlin Civic Center
Doors open at 4:00 PM

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3732075/Secret-emails-reveal-Hillary-s-closest-aide-took-orders-Clinton-Foundation-open-State-Department-doors-one-biggest-donors.html

The ride never ends.

>two rallies a day

Hillary can't even do two a week before hiding somewhere to recover

DUDE JUST LIKE UNSKEW THE POLLS LMAO

>Australian "women"

nah family, 50% Latino (which is already mixed)
25% Native American 12.5% German 12.5% Hebrew.

I have no idea what the fuck would happen to me in a nationalist earth

It's happening.

Hi guys. I hope Trump gets elected because if he makes america great again. You faggots will start going on vacation abroad more. Which means more of you pale faggots come down here to get tanned and spend your money.

> →
>nah family, 50% Latino (which is already mixed)
>25% Native American 12.5% German 12.5% Hebrew.
>I have no idea what the fuck would happen to me in a nationalist earth

You'd probably be in Chile or some other South American / Latin country

Dad was from El Salvador, so probably there

91 DAYS!

To be fair, there aren't many attractive gymnasts. 95% of them are creepy looking.

TRUMP WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

AND DOC PENCE, THE MAN OF SILVER WILL FIGHT FOR FREEDOM AND JUSTICE.

Nationality isn't an ethnicity, to be an american you just have to love America, and love the people that live in America.

Why have the posts from Curaçao decreased lately?
You guise arent as actively posting as before

Tbf I still won't.

>tfw /ginger/

fucking hell...

Is this guy the biggest fucking cuckold in existence?

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/09/surrender-jamie-weinstein-hillary-clinton-daily-caller/

>The Daily Caller’s Senior Writer Jamie Weinstein, a member of the “NeverTrump” faction, has proposed a “negotiated Republican surrender” to Hillary Clinton. The suggested deal rests on the assumption that Clinton is “on a glide path to the White House,” and that Republicans would do best to appease her now.

>The terms: Republican leaders agree to “rescind” endorsements of Trump in exchange for one Supreme Court seat; rudimentary entitlement reform (read: higher taxes); a “Gang of Eight-style immigration bill”; a federal minimum-wage increase; up-or-down votes on future Supreme Court nominees; and a few national security appointments.

Hillary is campaigning in Iowa. Clearly both their internals show the state is clsoe

jesus christ, this shitty 2nd amendment comment killed reddit yesterday. I tried to defend Trump on the r/asktrumpsupporters reddit and I got downvoted to oblivion. CTR is working overtime there.

Trump will win

>RNC isn't controlled opposition, goys!

REMINDER FOR THE FAGGOTS HERE WHO MISSED THIS SHIT:

>Trump Rally in NC 8/9/16
youtu.be/NhPvuzqSSHE
>Pence Rally in Lancaster, PA 8/9/16
youtu.be/BdlZkt1Xlhs

>Trump Interview with Hannity 8/9/16
youtu.be/lQahs09mhb0
>Carson With Eric Bolling 8/9/16
youtu.be/HEDkypZB2wk
>Trump With Fox & Friends On "Tax Revolution" Economic Policy 8/9/16
youtu.be/WNiJOEi_u30
>Oliver North with Hannity 8/9/2016
youtu.be/ZqTh9v1yROw

THESE WERE THE MAIN LINKS TODAY

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU WATCH THE TRUMP RALLY IN NC

HIGH ENERGY AS FUCK AND ONE OF THE BEST. RUDY IS BASED AS FUCK.

>Rudy Giuliani to Clinton Campaign, Press: ‘Are You Out of Your Mind?’
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/09/rudy-giuliani-to-clinton-campaign-press-are-you-out-of-your-mind/

Yep, I agree
Although, what I and the other user were talking about is if countries were divided based off of ethnicity and ethnicity alone

Fairly rare flag, tanned Baseball-Dutchman. I like it.

Surely someone could do the math here, see what states Romney would be won with that percentage increase and subtract for the dems the same way

I think I've set a personal record for number of threads hid lads

the shills are out tonight thats for sure

Thanks user

No.

what a fucking idiot

Its worse than you think. CTR has completely overtaken plebbit

When trump wins we need to get rid of the 1965 immigration and and restore it to what we had previous

These fucking traitors should hang.

How many threads of that do you need?

We were discussing how nation-states with one universal race only thrive more.
Sure there are exceptions, but for the most part America seems to be the most geared towards Whites, as Mexico is best geared towards Latinos

Seven hours since you went away
Eleven coffees, Rickki Lake on play
But late at night when I'm feeling blue
I'd sell my ass before I think of you

Seven hours since you closed the door
Started a diet, got a manicure
Erased your number from my telephone
And if you call me I won't be at home

He said...

[Bridge:]
Why d'you cry
For the guy
Say goodbye
Runaway
Why d'you cry
For the guy
Say goodbye
I said ok, 'cos...

[Chorus]
Ooh, boy d'you miss me like a hole in the head
Because I do boy,
And it's cool boy
And ooh, bet you never thought I'd get out of bed
Because of you boy,
Such a fool boy

>mfw she's also going hard in Michigan

>mfw Trump is going to be mobbing around Wisconsin

The electoral map this election is going to be off the chain

It doesn't matter because if there is a mixed person in say Germany he would be absorbed in two or three generations by the local genetic populace...IF MASS IMMIGRATION IS NOT HAPPENING

your great grandkids would be 90% German

SIERRA

>The Moment you realize Trump finally crossed the line. This is it.

They've been saying the same shit since the beginning of the primaries.

We don't call them cuckservatives for nothing. This is a PRIME example.

I just read the transcript of the speech with the second amendment bit and my god he is one retarded rambling snake oil merchant and so incoherent. I really don't get how Americans can be so retarded. Then again, the ride never ends

>polling less than 40% now

He's so far up his ass he probably wouldn't even drop out if he was doing minus %

i just realized that the awwoo posters are gone

wtf?

Might not be such a bad idea....Losing faith in Trump, I doubt he can come back when he's this far behind. At least this would minimize the damage

Why would Hillary rig the polls? She's pandering to a demographic that is notorious for being unmotivated to vote. Her leading in the polls make them less likely to vote. If shes rigging them she is only hurting herself.

They got Seth Rich'd.

No problem Pajeet. Glad you're around. I miss the older /tg/ members.

'Dunno if you remember this name but I'm that one user from a couple months ago.

Which also means if America wasn't racist 200 years ago there wouldn't be any black people anymore in America.

Now that we actually know how genetics work we've decided to flood our country with mass immigration

Of course, however it would be best to stay with one's people always, I just feel lost as someone who has no clear race

kill yourself

HOTEL

The reason is that the more similar the people of a country feel, the more they care for one another. A country where everyone shares ethnicity, language, religion and political ideas would quickly get into the top economies of the world.

Diversity only works to set people apart, the desire to stay with what you're familiar with is very deep in the human mind and can't be dispelled, that's why blacks have more black friends; christians get more christian friends, and so on so forth...

((((Polls)))) show Hillary close in Georgia and South Carolina and way ahead in PA and MI. Yet, she chooses to campaign in the latter two

Internals are showing a different story

Who will be the next DNC staffer on Hillary's shit list that wins a gym membership?

Mods have been cracking down on the spam

Its supposed to be demoralizing for us.
It is taking some effect but hopefully Trump can keep the energy up.

>he is one retarded rambling snake

>trying this hard

>EVER

>the current year

I can't tell if its real or not.

They already have proved to have traitor genes. Makes no sense to keep these people

Why isn't Trump running ads?

He needs to get his message out there

PW 80% Dem 347-191 (romney+NC)
NYT 86% Dem 347-191
PW 80% Dem 347-191
538 88% Dem 374-164
PEC 84% Dem 334-204
Cook Leaning Dem 304-190/ 44 tossup
Roth Leaning Dem 332-191/15 tossup
Sabato Leaning Dem 347-191

enjoy your last 3 months while you have them.

It's a nice picture but the shirt is in the way.

looks like the hillary sub? It's real then

see If we weren't stuck with this jewish nonsensical immigration..Migrating to America from the third world would mean killing off your third world genetics..But thats not whats going on...Someone has decided for us that we will have displacement level migration.

Too early. He's saving his money for October

No, that's /r/politics.

They've been spamming that for weeks. Almost every thread is NAMBLA stuff regardless what the topic is about.

Accounts like these are responsible

Why would a politician on a glide path to the most powerful position on the planet concede anything? The Republican Party has no leverage of they're going to lose anyway. I'm not even sure what exactly his demands are

Either way, who do these cucks think will vote for them if they do this? Are what is low balled at 40% of national voters right now going to come out and ever vote for these guys again after they essentially give the country away forever? They can be that shortsighted. These are relatively intelligent adults, whether we'd like to call them that or not. They know exactly what they're doing. They're either out of touch on an unimaginable scale, or completely revealing themselves as controlled opposition. 99% sure it's the latter

Beach volleyball is where it's at.

I've, uh, been busy with that sport.

lol

team hillary is bargaining

this is what you do when you know you are going to lose

'glide path' implies losing altitude

they can read the writing on the wall, they need our side to give up in order to win

>Well look guys, there's no way we can separate from Great Britain :(
>I mean it's 1778. Our troops are dying at Valley Forge. It's over, we can't come back from this.
>Let's negotiate with Britain. Maybe we can get 2 representatives in parliament. Ooh, maybe even 3!

>Why would Hillary rig the polls?

her whole fucking life depends on maintaining some kind of political power. with that power, comes the money. nobody is going to pay her or bill ridiculous sums of money for speeches anymore, if neither of them can keep pulling strings from the inside. add to that the possibility that a new AG and FBI director under Trump wouldn't be so friendly in their investigations anymore, and you begin to understand why she has to go full out to win. the money she is spending to rig shit now is nothing compared to what she will be making if she runs the show.

>Mods let all the CTR spam in the word continue

>but Pro-Trump posts that are contained within Trump General to foster high energy and good spirits?
>Mod crackdown

Seething hatred.

oh and no candidate has ever overcome a polling deficit after their convention.

Why would Hillary accept such a shitty deal?

world* not word

That's why Trump calling people "americans" instead of whites, blacks or browns is the single greatest move he's ever done.

Romney overcame the deficit but then blew it before the election.

Of course, however I can't share these opinions openly, due to the fact that I would quickly be an outcast to my peers

It is nice to dream of a world with nothing but first world nationalist countries, where we are all connected through trade, but still respecting what makes us different

people on my facebook are so belligerently ANTI-trump that they can't see that he was being tongue-in-cheek about a serious issue. it is so bewildering that they refuse to see that he was NOT suggesting people kill hillary clinton. they've been fed so much of 'le drumpf is evil' that they can't think objectively holy shit

>1 month old account

well it's clear then

Haha, yeah I do remember
It feels kinda vague to think that this thread's been going on for so long

Agreed. I think Shillary is going hard in Georgia because her campaign is trying (in vain in my opinion,) to leverage her huge support amongst blacks into turnout. If blacks were to turn out for her in 2008 Obama numbers, Georgia would indeed go blue. Problem is, nobody goes to her rallies, and when they do, nobody gets fired up.

Wisconsin I think will still go blue, Michigan on the other hand could very well be in play. As are all the swing states.

twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/763237672198479872

>Brazil's greatest hits

Will do.

exactly this.

I can remember in 2012 when I was convinced Romney was on a glide path... right until about 48 hours before the election

/r/politics is so saturated with shills that they've pushed all the normies away. It's shills upvoting each other and downvoting anything that's not talking about Trump.

It's actually a bit relieving because they're reducing their influence.

The jews prevent us.

Don't worry. Liberals are loud and drown out conversation so it seems like they represent the majority. But most people find them destestable

>trump
>message

i had my reservations but it's blatant now

Multicult doesnt work sorry.

I am a /sg/ faggot. Dunno about my fellow islanders though.

All the shills are doing is ruining political talk for all non American politics...They are fucking faggots.

No more Le-pen speech treads, no more space elevator, no more Sup Forums colony, no more Question time threads...Just Trump poll threads and cuck threads

To be fair, Romney's deficit was about half the size of Trump's. The only time we've seen any candidate come back from something like this was Bush Sr, and he had CIA / NWO ties + hatchetmen to make Dukakis look like a wannabe tank driver to help out with that.

I dunno, Manafort is known for pulling some crazy stuff, but I honestly don't know how the campaign can overcome this sort of systemic inertia all on its own.