Alert tweet this to Trump

Alert tweet this to Trump, Sean Hannity, Trumps family anyone who is on our side.
This will destroy the Msm attacks about Trumps quote they twisted.

> This may be our only shot to save his campaign from msm corruption and collusion with the dnc.

> let every one know Hillary gave a comment alluding to Assasination during 08 primary.

youtu.be/nC6Sa8t9Ywg

This is important stop arguing with shills and get on this.

What is he bitching about? Hillary said "Assassination"?

She said she wouldn't drop out until the California primary was done. Then she went on to say that things could change that RFK was assassinated right before the California primary, many people took this to mean that she hoped Obama would be assassinated and she would get nominated.

Jesus Christ, this woman is not suitable for the role of President. She is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

She really is a hateful bitch.

I don't like what you're insinuating

better yet email every local reporter you can find. small towns too. eyeballs people. eyeballs.

I see. Far colder than Trump's remark.
It's relevant, folks, let's pass it to the Clinton Foundation General and see if the eggheads in the lab can't memeify it into relevancy.

U can not save this man from himself

This is about saving the US from Hillary.

lol. YOU GOT HER GUYS! bOOm meme magic amirite guys? BAZINGO..... go that bitch haha. >>>> NO SHILL ZONE ALLOWED

Choose another champion ours will defeat yours

Already downloaded it in case they decide to shut the video down off the site. I'm eager to see how the MSM responds, unless they plan to ignore it like fools.

She looks like Merkel in this pic. Really makes you think.

Everything about this gave me turbo cancer

Delet this

drawing a picture doesnt validate any of those points

its the same as an autist drawing themselves with their waifu

What did Trump say? I wasn't paying attention the last two days.

Something stupid like he'll do two days from now.
Basically he said someone rid me of her.

Bump

Yes, your only shot is to spam people with a poorly drawn political cartoon. Are you fucking delusional?

Really Makes You Think

The difference is that trump has every gun owner in America on his side, and that he tried to play it off, as not implying he meant someone should assassinate her.

Where as hers was a blanket "stranger things have happened" type quote.

PLEASE POL TWEET THIS OUT TO TRUMP.

he listens. He always does.

>that rant of all the things America has forgiven her for

I forgot how retarded that 08 campaign was. It wasnt even funny like this one, just stupid

I now have stage five cancer from reading that "meme" picture

bahahahahahahahahhahaah