How come Galicia isn't completely autonomous yet?

How come Galicia isn't completely autonomous yet?
Quite the most based and whitest spanish region.
Inhabited by both celts and suebii, with a strong culture and international grasp.

Both /luso/, /esp/ and /lat/ tremble at the slightest namedrop, as conquerors, ancestors and settlers. The world should bow after the eternal Gallego.

To start off with, Portugal after betraying their brothers in culture, completely failed if not didn't bother to restore greater portugal. If such is not an act of treachery against their comrades then the lines around the definition of this act would be more blurred than a glass pannel in Zaragoza at midnight in winter.

Nun mundo moderno sen ningún tipo de restrición sobre o impending perigo musulmán, e ante as negacións do governo por facer nada, por que non podería tomar a única branca e católica, por dereito, descensor dos Romanos como o primeiro Reino autónomo, tanto celta como suevo, tomar o control do restante mundo cristiano?

wtf i love galicia now

Spain has been fulfilling it's migrant quotas so it doesn't have to give up territory.

A leaf, red with the blood of the enemies of the Holy Galician Empire.

would kill myself if my ancestors were Spanish, mohamed

would love a gallego independent country
literally 50% of Urugay population can trace their roots specifically to Galicia in Spain
that's why we call all spanish people "gallegos" here, we don't know anything else

Tell me about Galicia. Why do they wear the Octopus?

Ruled once by María the holy, queen of the suebii, and the Galician, Empress of Galicia proper, ruler of the Franks and Germans. She once extended her realm, through marriage to the last of the Bavarian ruling dynasty, all throughout western europe. Eventually linking up her lands.

You can use F11 to take a screenshot

we are full of old people, better keep leeching from Madrid and Catalonia

> ywn have a gallega gf who cooks octopus
end me

Los gallegos inmigraron mucho mas fuerte que cualquier otra parte de españa a latinoamérica. Mi abuelo paterno se casó allá, siendo Gallego. Mi padre nació en montevideo, y se casó en Galicia. Los gallegos son una figura irónicamente similar a los judios, tachados de avariciosos etc, etc. Justo como Manolito en mafalda.

Puedes apuntar mas alto e ir a por una je-efa blanquita que parezca sueca. En Galicia rural quedan un par nativas. Mi madre es una, pero tuvo que ser GUAYEADA.

A lot of loyalty, for mercenarios y fachistas!

>GUAYEADA
lol sorry i guess

Amancio Ortega is from León and Franco's family from Andalucía

Sin fallo, salí blanco igual.
Franco is from Ferrol and Amancio Ortega is not human.

I am Iberian, there doesn't exist a single celt or Germanic in galicia.

I failed captcha 50 times

There is no difference between say lugo and Spain than lugo and galicia

You are a yankee shit and your opinion shall be disregarded.

You are lucky captcha holds back.