Sneak peek of "Bunsen is a Beast"

Althought the preview itself is... weird, to say the least, Amanda (the girl on the picture) alone makes me want to give the show a chance, (and no, I'm not a pedophile).

youtube.com/watch?v=pwHzvRNSjvw

>lolsorandomxDD humor
>exact same vibe as FOP
FUCK
NO

>Nick making their own Canadian flash series

reminds me of "my gym partner is a monkey" except with a blue dragon

Liking the 00's style, but everything else looks like shit. Is that Bobby Hill's VA? I didn't know she still did work.

The thumbnail is enough to dissuade me from watching it.

>Canadian

Nick and CN where the pioneers of the shitty angular style. Thanks Tartakikesky.

What the fuck is this shit?

The artstyles aren't even close you stupid cuck

Which one, the one from the video or the one I chose?

No they aren't the same. The standard Canadian cartoons may take some basic design concepts from Tartakikesky styled toons but they severely rape said concepts to the point that all the pleasures of the art style is gone by the time it gets to final product.

It's the reason why "tumblr" toons exist in the first place.

This looks like complete shit. I also hate Butch Hartman's artstyle.

Bump.

We see you

this doesnt even look remotely similar to hartman's default style

its toonboom, not flash.

found this other picture, i know better than to trust hartman to write anything good but he can design some qt female characters.

Nigga that was awful. But from Hartman, I expect nothing more.

Lol k

what is this a new hotdiggydemon cartoon?

I was more referring to actual Canadian Flash cartoons, not Hartman's shows.

>Amanda (the girl on the picture) alone makes me want to give the show a chance, (and no, I'm not a pedophile).

its okay user. once some r34's show up, you'll change your mind.

1. I HAVE seen R34 before, and it hasn't made me turn into a pedo.

2. Please, call me Ultrablud or just Ultra.

> dat face.

Yeah, makes you question who's the real beast of the show

user, we get it, you're a shill who wants to get attention to the "My Gym Partner's a Monkey" weird rip-off show. I get it, we all work.
If you're not a shill, R34 exists, if you want young, there's a Loud House thread in /trash/ I think, go there, at let your pedophilia existence be know, it's OK, we're Sup Forums user.

Actually, I DO visit the LH thread in /trash/ every now and then (it's what got me to discover Sup Forums in the first) and I HAVE read some of their fanfiction.

Actually, I take it back, there are times when I don't read the fanfic as much as skim through it.

From the video.
Those square pupils are shit.

Eh, if it means Butch can finally move on and put FOP out of its misery, I'm cool.

>I wish Butch Hartman would stop making his characters so angular!

butch made this??? I didn't even realize until someone pointed it out

it's nice that he's taking a new approach but this seems like a major downgrade from FOP

then again it was only 1:40 minutes long so I can't say too much

I hate the art style though I prefer the FOP one

We see you, johnautist.

damn the jig is up
all those replies were mine

> Nick and CN
it's actually UPA

It looks like shit.