Don Lemon has a break down on CNN

youtu.be/ICVIP5-qCtU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dAu44wVgb58
youtube.com/watch?v=ICVIP5-qCtU
youtube.com/watch?v=ewExTym2xo0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

don looks like a faggot

What is with news anchors these days? All they do is interrupt and talk over their guests. FUCK OFF ALREADY REEEEE

he's as straight as he is white

He's one of the worst professional announcers that CNN has.

is he wife of AJ?

damn thats an achievement

**AC

>i have two ears

they 360 in their bed all night long

wtf I hate citrus now

Where were you when Lemon got Clarked?

Why does the left think second amendment people are killers and not voters? WTF?

youtube.com/watch?v=dAu44wVgb58

Why is David Gurggle there? I can never understand what he is gurgling... he's such a dick.. It was funny seeing Alex Jones fuck with him about Bahamian Groove.

I very much enjoyed watching don get clarked

why does cnn have two completely gay anchors

Damn fampai why can't liberals control their anger

three*

I like how David Gergen is a weird wizard who knows so much that he can't help but see all sides. Love the subtle burn when he said "the secret service guy Time Mag said the same thing as Jeffrey [Toobin]" right after they talked about talking points.

Is this really what Don thinks?

don lemon is pretty much the only one on CNN that does it constantly. Everyone else has the decency to let the guest at least get their word in

A tongue as quick as a jew

who's the third

the third guy is the one going off, not don lemon. don lemon is a hack and I loved when he got schooled by that police chief, but he's not the retard one in this situation.

wasnt he saying "the second amendment, people" meaning the second amendment itself could stop her

and not "the second amendment people" meaning gun rights supporters will fucking murder her which no gun rights supporter would ever say?

Tidw?

>CNN
>professional

lemon is actually based and doesn't softball lefties like the rest of them

trump is just a retard, deal with it

>Fox News was the No. 2 cable network during the second quarter, only behind Atlanta-based TNT, which was fueled by NBA basketball playoffs. And it has been the lead cable news network for 58 consecutive quarters.

ayy, FOX BTFO clinton news network

this reminded me of my Aunt..

Dad was not happy

>don talks over the guess he invited onto the show
>continues to talk over him
>"dan can you let me finish"

what a fucking nigger

3 ways to read it honestly
1. go out and vote
2. fight against tyranny like the bill of rights says we should
3. assassination

2 is probably the best interpretation

Welp, thats it. CNN is unwatchable propaganda. Is there any U.S. news network worth watching? They have to know that theyre killing their ratings right? Every Republican in the country is disgustedly turning off this shit and will never watch this network news again

What a fucking lemon

Someone cut him in half and squeeze him

I saw it live, former secret service guy in contact with current secret service people lays out the truth.

Then the other three idiots telling him he doesn't know as much as they know as dumbass media pundits and shills for Hillary.

Don "Nigger Sign" Lemon Faggot gets his ass handed to him on a regular basis, and embarrasses himself on national TV constantly now.

>trump is just a retard, deal with it

deft analysis

IS THAT WHAT YOU REALLY BELIEVE DON?

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail...

David Gergen, the bald headed fuck, is literally an elitist Bohemian Grove gay male prostitute fucking piece of shit.

Just stick with Sup Forumsnn

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

split screen television debates is the worst television there is

CNN acually had worse ratings than MSNBC like last week

this nigger looks like a fucking doll..

damn, niggers are ugly
I just want to mutilate this nigger in peaces and stick his body parts in his wifes ass

what minutes:seconds does it happen

man the way they turn down his mic is dirty

OAN isn't bad

0:00 to about 8:00

youtube.com/watch?v=ICVIP5-qCtU

gay farm hand here is not in the running

to whom are you referring to?

I'm not surprised. They were actually good during the early republican debates. But as soon it clarified Trump was the nominee, they became a anti-Trump propaganda network.

be more specific

OANN if you want news with minimal commentary. they don't really do breaking news however. they play trump rallies always too. otherwise i guess fox

>Don you are captain talking-point
This nigger got anally devastated. Delightful

>blablabla
>argument against blablabla, question
>... pause ... we're not talking about this right now
>I am
>l-let's stay on topic here

literally the entire 8 minutes

And whatsup with his fucking hairline, his hairline is like a hairline of a 12 year old girl.

Shut the fuck up, I've see your same fucking comment a few times now. Shilling faggot

at this point its just Sup Forumsacks trolling other faggots on here

>you don't know crap about this don you're a TV guy I was a secret service agent
>now cut off my mic

HOLY SHIT DON IS ON SUICIDE WATCH

BTFO

tl;dw when does this get gud

Richard Quest

Its a meme you dip

well, they didnt cut of the mike, but they did lower the volume so Don could talk over him.

Pathethic, why do they even invite guests who dont go along with their propaganda??

>Don Lemon has a break down on CNN
For the 60th time?

He has the mannerism of a guy that never got smacked in the face, or the mannerisms of somebody who got smacked all the time but eventually got himself a job where he can powertrip others, without the threat of being smacked in the face anymore.

Don is #ArtilleryforHillery confirmed. Mad chimp out

Dumb nigger Don Lemon.

>Don Lemon is 50

what the heck

video is ten minutes of:
comment!
starts to do so
mutes mic and talks over him
rinse lather repeat.

He sold his soul

>I used to be with the Secret Service, you're just a TV guy!
>turn off my mic, whatever
> You're Captain Talking Point!

I'm just delighted.

that time Don Lemon called the police on another reporter for asking him questions about being a faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=ewExTym2xo0

He was being sarcastic, the media here acts like they have integrity but they do shady shit all the time. I think either MSNBC or CBS straight up cut the feed when trump started talking about Hillary /Isis ties. They bring them on because they need an opposition to play "bad guy" and so they can act like their on a normal ground.

Is that halal achmed?

Watched all 10 minutes, no breakdown. Fuck you OP.

Watching David Clark BTFO this niggerfaggot was the best part of this election so far.

>You're Captain Talking Point!
what did he mean by that?

Then Don proceeded to describe exactly what he does everyday on CNN without irony

>wasnt he saying "the second amendment, people" meaning the second amendment itself could stop her

No. Anyone who speaks English fluently would know this is not the case. "Maybe the second amendment, people, could stop her" makes no fucking sense in English.

He was saying 1 of 2 things. He made a joke about 2nd amendment supporters killing her to stop her, or he implied that the 2nd amendment supporters should mobilize to vote for him. Either one or the other.

Democrats say threat, Sup Forums says innocent. You're both self interesting lying shilling twats so neither of you can be trusted to give an honest answer.

That is fucking hilarious considering MSNBC pulls in less than a million people.

Don Lemonparty gets a case of the vapors every other day.

They lowered his mic so they could shout over him, but it was so blatant it was embarrassing how obvious it was.

Fucking cowards.

god that lemonparty guy is annoying

This isn't very far off from 1984 tier shit.

It was obviously the second option shill, sorry but your post contained some actual truth, no shekells for you!!

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

>It was obviously the second option shill

Oh wow what a surprise, a trumpshill thinks that it should be interpreted positively for Trump. You convinced me and everyone else with your airtight logic.

Fuck off.

what a dumbass

You are implying that all second amendment supporters would resort to violence to stop her. Maybe he meant protest maybe he meant vote but I guess we'll never know because people like Don Lemon and the propaganda machine you work for want to portray Legal American gun owners as violent individuals when there is zero basis or facts to back up a claim.

regardless of what he means, hillary's supreme court will result in a blood letting.

what a time to be alive.
either trump wins and makes america great again, or hillary wins and spurs on a 2nd revolution and some modern day eisenhower or macarthur reveals himself and makes america great again.

You're right though, ultimately the comment does not matter and it is just feed to distract people.

Again?

The thing is that I don't really see how it could be considered a legitimate threat. The spin the video put on it was that what Trump said could be (and likely) interpreted as a threat. Anyone can interpret anything however they want, which is why this is just a stupid non issue.

#JUICED