The Hillary rallies are getting sadder by the day

The Hillary rallies are getting sadder by the day.

youtu.be/2KYAty6-ZVk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4xaNRvE1qKI?t=242
youtube.com/watch?v=2KYAty6-ZVk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thanks for Correcting the Record, Trump shill.

$0.02 have been deposted into your account by the Make America Great Pac.

I've seen highschool wrestling matches with bigger crowds than that, Hillary is a mess.

Hahahaha...

Sad!

We do it for free you jackass.

Very sad indeed Tommy

PEOPLE NEED TO SEE THIS

Holy shit! Is that a thing? How do you get on that?

This is astounding news, I was originally #thrilledforhill but now I am #pumpedfortrump

Wtf. I hate hillary now.

if her rallies are shit and shes still polling well, there are a couple options:

1. rallies don't really mean all that much
2. the polls are wrong

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

But, the Clinton family is royalty. You have to vote for them.

>Heelarie
Oh god this crowd size is slightly above Jeb tier.
Tell me how the polls aren't rigged?

I keep hearing Trump fucks saying they're going to show up at these rallies with strobe flashlights, air horns and other noise makers hoping they can trigger her into having a seizure.

Sick fucks.

you know Hitler faked his crowd sizes :^)

Moloch the Bull, this woman is not suitable for the role of President. She is a traitor and a corrupt pig, and belongs in jail.

Look at your flag now look back to me now look at your nose then look at your wallet and look back to me. You should know which of the two it is

i'm here for work

also that boy in your pic needs to start lifting - borderline skinnyfat

I like when these comments pop up in threads that expose how shit Hillary is.
The unshakeable refutation of reality is delicious.

People wouldn't attend a Trump rally if they weren't going to vote for him would they? I mean it's not like they're some kind of roadside attraction are they?

Are they?

>*checks flag*
>"i'm here for work"

Total scam. There's the MSM version to compare.
You can see the black guy in the orange shirt in both videos chanting "Hillary".

youtu.be/4xaNRvE1qKI?t=242
4:02 / 2:11:14

youtube.com/watch?v=2KYAty6-ZVk
0:00 / 0:16

If it actually works it will be worth the lulz.

Lots of defence companies in the promised land. They like to make money off war toys while others fight them.

>>"i'm here for work"

0.02 at a time, it all adds up.

Where's all the energy

Honestly, is their ANYTHING at all this year more entertaining than the political fucking shitshow of corruption and populist nationalism that this election is.

I keep hearing Trump fucks saying they're going to show up at Clinton rallies with strobe flashlights, air horns and other noise makers hoping they can trigger her into having a seizure.

Those sick fucks.

I wish I got paid to shitpost in favor of the first nationalist candidate we've had in decades

But i dont mind doing it for free

Start a pro-Trump Super PAC. Start creating Pro-Trump memes with your URL. Then just try not to fuck up and violate federal election laws.

This is open a checking account and submit a single page form easy. The tricky part is fund-raising. But get one meme picked up even for a day with your URL on it, and you could make enough to quit your day job.

And how pathetic does that make Trump for losing to her?

I keep hearing Trump fucks saying they're going to show up at Clinton rallies with strobe flashlights, air horns and other noise makers hoping they can trigger her into having a seizure.

Those sick fucks.

>.03 deposited in account

naw man i get payed in memes.

Get a load of this

Just wait

Weird

delicious.

I did it guys, I did it for free

Mini False-flag.
They're gonna keep posting these, keep screen shots of responses and then have an article written for Salon (or some other clickbait nonsense) pretending that it's all Trump nazis plotting. Probably all bc of Trumps 2nd amendment blurb earlier.

They might even have an actor do this at some rally and get """caught""".

>as if any of us would bother going to those cuckfests to flash fucking lights at her

>Screenshot this for proofs
Hello future Sup Forums...was Sup Forums right again?

She doesn't need rallies, she's got TV - I'd guess all of it - working for her, pounding Trump.

Poor Hill
>Nobody believes in her
>Never get to be president
>She's ill, will probably die soon

Manufactured news

jesus, her face looks like a louis vuitton handbag

Why is this allowed

>borderline
Shlomo please

It's fun watching you try so hard, yet to only fall flat on your face

With a cloth?

Everyone/anyone claiming that Hillary Clinton has been involved with fraudulent behavior of any kind is wrong and I recommend they erase their comment. That is slander.

Everyone/anyone claiming that Hillary Clinton has been involved with fraudulent behavior of any kind is wrong and I recommend they erase their comment. That is slander.

This isn't a good use of your free time

Now compare that to Trump's latest rally;

The Emperor is naked folks.

>yfw she will still probably win because she is a corrupt whore

desu i just want trump to win and fix the world, why is this too much to ask.....

I'm going to guess this is just a creative Aussie mimicking a frustrated CTR faggot hoping for a good reaction

Yeah, the difference really is startling. Hillary's got the Saudi oil money, but nobody attends her rally. She probably even pays her crowd. By this rate she will run dry fast.

Any money says Trump blows her out with the popular vote but loses hard on the electoral.

>people wont go across the street to see her I person

>trump lost

You might want to disregard those fake polls they keep showing on every msm outlet. You're in for a hell of a shock come november

>0.03 memes have been deposited into your folder

kek

reminder that there are non-shills who still think there's no such thing as paid Clinton shills on Sup Forums

She's done

wtf I hate Hillary now

Sad!