This is starting to look a lot more like an actual hit

This is starting to look a lot more like an actual hit.

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/dnc-staffer-killed-wanted-make-difference-family/story?id=40551800
google.com/search?q=gang initiation murder
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piotr_Jaroszewicz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Another Killary Klinton Kill

murders aren't that common in most neighborhoods that a libcuck would be walking around.

more telling were the circumstances surrounding it, where he was on the phone with somebody and calmly got off to talk to somebody else irl right before, and then him turning up dead with nothing missing.

>bruised hands
>knees and face
>shot in the front, and few times in he back

good thing i never got into data management for corporations or political figureheads

This election is going to be made into a movie. This shit is crazier than anybody could have possibly imagined it coming out. With the new leak that (hopefully) is coming, shits gonna be nuts. I get boners just thinking about nov 8

Basic summary of events and the order so far:

Seth Rich, DNC employee, is murdered in an apparent robbery by several shots to the back where nothing was robbed

Wikileaks released leaks that fuck up the DNC several ways

Assange implies Seth was the source of the leaks

>This is starting to look a lot more like an actual hit.
>starting to

IT IS A FUCKING HIT

he wasn't killed there he was tortured prior to the body drop.

his data management position is the fucking clue.

of course he would have access to DNC emails, killed and not robbed, in a non-violent neighborhood, a week prior to leak, about to testify against hillary...

it's pretty much open and close - this WAS a hit.

>is going to be made into a movie
No shit, the jews have made movies out of the every election since 1996.
Who do you think the villain will be, regardless of outcome? Who would want to demonize someone trying to end globalism and to put America First?

Which would be something the medical examiner and even police would be able to tell from the body.

Note, there's "no witnesses". I bet there's no video evidence either.

Snitches get Stitches

Funny that Clinton shills push the "Trump was calling for an assassination" narrative so hard while the bodies of people who could hurt Hillary's campaign just keep piling up.

Russians hacked the DNC and then had this poor man killed to cover it up.
Evil Russians! Vote for Hillary or the evil Russians win.

I bet you they filmed it.

this is the shit right here that racks my brain.

fuck, what time be a meme

>with nothing missing
Honestly that alone is proof this is a hit. What other reason would someone shoot a guy in broad daylight and walk off without taking anything?

That's a perfect example

The DNC and related are just a gang. They may dress fancier, have media support, lots of money, legal support, and all that jazz, but they're still just a gang.

I keep hearing Trump fucks saying they're going to show up at Clinton rallies with strobe flashlights, air horns and other noise makers hoping they can trigger her into having a seizure.

Sick fucks.

so how many people are now dead because they said "I have evidence against the clintons"

What are we at 30 for this year alone ?

>why is this not obvious to you all.

at this point their own actions are evidence.

It is obvious to a lot of people. It's hard to communicate that when most social media sites and major networks are rabidly pro-Hillary.

>apparent robbery
thanks for correcting the record.

Did you read the rest of his post? He says right after that
>where nothing was robbed

He was shot at 3AM

Former DC resident here. I was skeptical of the murder theory until Assange dropped hints that he was the leaker. Violent crime has been increasing in DC, but it's almost exclusively large groups of high schoolers committing property crimes, especially ATM robberies. A straight-up murder, even of someone in the drug trade, is rare these days.

What's in this for Assange? He never does anything if it doesn't profit him.

$0.25 has been deposited into your bank account by Hillary For President, a corporation chartered by George Soros

just a coincidence goy

Hillary Death List grows by the year. I think I know why Bernie endorsed her. He is scared shitless

He managed election data though, he wouldn't have full administrator access. How would he be able to get his hands on the emails? I'm genuinely curious.

If Clinton/DNC had anything to do with it, wouldn't they have been smart enough to make it look like a robbery instead of just shooting the guy and walking away?

Patently false. There have been 6 shootings in the neighborhood this year alone.

>what other reasons
playing devil's advocate, it could have been a gang initiation or just a random psycho

that said, I don't believe that it was a gang initiation or a random psycho. This guy was killed by a real life Doug Stamper

It's literally Shakespearean

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks"

what
There's really nothing to be gained or lost for him in any action since he spends his days holed up in an embassy.

Perhaps he's pissed that someone he was in contact with was murdered?

That'd make a crusader out of you.

Wtf is happening in that pic?

like pottery

Can you add wikileaks $25,000 reward tweet to this pic

>he doesnt watch house of cards

> it could have been a gang initiation

Gang initiations that end in murders are myths, especially because DC doesn't have a traditional gang community.

> random psycho

Maybe, but there's no real indication that this would be the case.

Also over 100 cases of burglary/robbery. Over a dozen assaults, again all within the year. Maybe rich was the only one to die in those 6 shooting incidents, but to pretend Bloomingdale is a safe neighborhood is laughable. Focus on the Lucas death instead

Normal misdirection efforts

Accuse

Deny and accuse

It's just a coincidence, stop being mentall

yeah, this - why do Mastahs of Da Conspiracy always have to confuse what may have been a promising case otherwise by kicking off with what is, demonstably, provably and utterly, BS pure?

There was a recent robbery/shooting victim round the fucking corner, your statement is nonsenical.

Bullshit. He has always been an egomaniac who wants to be a rock star.

It's just a coincidence, stop being
mentall

It tells you how many in the OP. 1 murder, but others.

It would be an odd robbery gone wrong/to murder, if he wasn't in the DNC and Assage implies he's the leak.

He was on his phone with his gf.
She said she heard something in the background, he said it's alright, and hung up the phone. He didn't sound startled.

It sounds to me like he knew the person.

My bad on the time I'm retarded.
Still though random psycho murders hardly ever happen

Easy, easy.

Assange is an attention whore. I don't put a lot of stock in anything he says. Again I feel like this is just taking away attention from Shawn Lucas, whose death was far more suspicious

Not really. There's tons of violent crime in his hood.

His own fucking life.

If Clinton wins he will be absolutely but fucked, and he knows this.
Assange his this information.

With Trump he at least has a chance at a normal life.

Hillary has a personal vendetta against Assange.

>Rich was talking on his cell phone with his girlfriend when she heard noise on his end of the line, his family said. There was some noise, but Rich had told his girlfriend not to be concerned and the call ended.

abcnews.go.com/US/dnc-staffer-killed-wanted-make-difference-family/story?id=40551800

>Shawn Lucas
>implying assange doesn't already have information on this

>attention whore

Perhaps.

Perhaps Shawn and Seth were both killed by the DNC.

There's not much on Shawn's actual death. Just face down in a bathroom. Hard to speculate on the death itself.

>gang initiations are myth
lol no

google.com/search?q=gang initiation murder

It happens all the time. Again, though, I don't think that is what happened here, but I also hesitate to jump to conclusions based on a slight head nod from Assange.

>he watches Normieflix

Gang imitation or a noob robber panicking and shooting (then running) were my thoughts back when this was discussed a month ago here.

Assange's implication is what makes it fishier.

This

>not watching le epic anti establihsmentzz smarty liberal netflix orijunuhls
Like, ugh. CAN'T EVEN!

Doug is the Presidents Cheif of staff. She is the only person who knows about the circumstances leading up to the President, who wasn't the President at the time, killing a member of congress for political gain. So she has to go.

Watch house of cards. It is based of a British show but the American version is basically all the conspiracy theory about the Clinton's : the series.

Was amazing until they turned him into an actual faggot cuck.

But, risk life in prison by killing the man you only intended to rob?

If it's true that this was a robbery, I'm not inclined to believe it though.

Most likely, high-up ordered hit, picked two blowhards that were too pent up, they rage a bit too far, where they should have put just one bullet in the back of his head.

They fucked up, hard, sloppy as fuck.

Remember when that lawyer who was openly critical of Putin was murdered a couple blocks from the Kremlin and all of western media as a whole implied that he was killed on Putin's orders?

Will they jump to the same conclusion when it's reveal this guy was a whistleblower and leaked DNC emails?

Yeah. Murder over something so silly is a big risk, but them, we are talking about possible ghetto dindus. So, I leave this as a possibility.

DNC employee, the DNC leaks, the odd "robbery" and murder, and Assange, all give some good circumstantial evidence to look into it further.

Are you serious? That was his character from the very beginning.

I've seen this copy pasta at least 7 times this last 30 mins

bump

or maybe it was a message that not only will they kill you , but you will also suffer for crossing killary

Yeah, 4chin gettin' hit hard, all types of wacky copypasta

Bitch is about to get Stampered.

Fucking Meme any Hillary Employee as the murderer. If we got Sam Hyde as a mass shooter, we sure as shit can get a CTR shill to become a hired gun.

That just doesn't fit though, if they are truly the professionals we think they are.

More time one spends on the op, more chances to fuck it up.

Were they intentionaly trying to make it look sloppy? Probably so.

But to even mark the man, with the cloud hanging already over their head, was a fuck up to begin with.

Hillary can barely walk up stairs anymore and referred to Trump as her husbnad during a speech. She's getting sloppy, so of course shit's not gonna be done right. She's probably ordering hits left and right while wasted.

He wasnt a Faggot cuck until the end of season 3

Agreed, OP.

Simply put, Trump does not have the same credentials or reputable history to ensure he is the most competent pick for president. Imagine, for a moment, if he had access to the nuclear arsenal. What if he gets burned in some trade deal? Will be launch a nuke at an Indonesian factory for not knitting enough T-Shirts to meet the deadline?

I figure that its a fine line that you walk for something like this. You want to send a message, but you don't want the message to be TOO clear. If the guy just disappeared then it wouldn't really mean anything or be newsworthy, so the people who are supposed to get the message would not receive it. Shooting him on the street sends the message loud and clear. It is, to borrow a libtard phrase I heard earlier, a dog whistle that is loud and clear for the people it is intended for, i.e. other people with access to damaging stuff who may be tempted to leak.

He's had his dick inside the President's ass ever since the President was a Whip.

Agree to disagree I guess.

No not really. The evidence the past year alone has convinced me. Nothing Hillary does has any basis in common sense or long term planning. At this point she is so desperate for history books to mention her as a president anyone even implied to go against her will get their heads bashed in by a hammer

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piotr_Jaroszewicz

Just like good old bloc days!

>referred to Trump as her husbnad during a speech

that was edited footage you have no proof so shut up

i looked it up and it shows a guccifer 2.0 as the guy who hacked the dnc emails. and he tweeted after seth rich died

>Will he launch a nuke at an Indonesian factory for not knitting enough T-Shirts to meet the deadline?

2/10 got me to reply

True, beginning to believe her whole camp is riddled with idiots and half-asses.

Thinking about the Benghazi debacle, I wonder if there was something in the consolate that needed to be destroyed. Damn, those emails that were destroyed, so much incriminating evidence could have been in those.

Hillary's moves takes me back to how Obama can't stand her because she is a careless, reckless mess. If shit goes south in a bad way between now and Nov., or Trump gets elected, will he activate the "nuclear option"?

I don't want to think about it though, makes me sad.

>mfw when people start turning to bounties to cope with the police and their forced ignorance of the case

3, 2, 1, let's jam
>honest to god considering getting into that sort of thing

nevermind, two separate incidents

Massive acid trip.

Or a dog grew arms.

Piss off with your shill bullshit, even CNN fucking mentioned the husband comment

>Assange is an attention whore.
No shit.

HE WANTS PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT HIS LEAKS DUMBASS

Honestly, how fucking easy would it be to just set this up

>can't outright accuse him because you already accused the big bad super duper scary Russians who dope at the olympics and have you seen Rocky 4?! Putin is totally Hitler and Stalin rolled into one!
>who knows what else he knows
>get a random gun
>hire some ex cons
>supporters high up as directors of FBI and CIA
>complete deniability
>arrange it to look like a random robbery

Hillary can't put him away for life like they did for Chelsea Manning. Normally, I believe killing political rivals is rare in America because it's easier to just bury, blacklist and humiliate people through the media but I totally believe this one.

Who knows what really happened.

you think, SHE did it herself? just, to make sure?

thus, the 'altercation' noise the GF heard on the phone, it was actually Bill (who'd been trailing H.,silently, painfully on foot for the last ten blocks or so) shouting to warn Rich and try and distract H. from the viloent deed, and further noise as H. pistolwhipped Bill round the head a few times to keep him quiet, then cynically plugged Rich?