Top kek
Top kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nC6Sa8t9Ywg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>smug leftist constructs a strawman
>continues shoving head up own ass

my god that image rot

I keep hearing Trump fucks saying they're going to show up at Clinton rallies with strobe flashlights, air horns and other noise makers hoping they can trigger her into having a seizure.

Sick fucks.

How does a screenshot made less than 24 hours ago have that many JPEG artifacts already? How tech-incompetent do you have to be to fuck up a little black and white screenshot that badly?

He didn't state that. He purposely made a vague statement that people could interpret to their own agenda for publicity.

also, Hillary Clinton can't exactly call him out for considering she's guilty of a similar thing, like saying she was staying in the 2008 race because Obama might be assassinated
or Joe Biden joking that he'd shoot Obama if he came for his guns.

I know this is bait, but all Trump mentioned was the second amendment, which literally enables the establishment of a well-armed militia to overthrow tyrannical governments. The implication being that a Hillary government will be tyrannical.

It is entirely possible for a coup to occur without bloodshed, and it is entirely reasonable to mention the second amendment when Hillary has a track record of criminal behavior.

It's that simple, there's nothing more to it.

Trump didn't actually tell anyone to shoot Clinton.

>Trump: "Somebody shoot my opponent"
Just because you put quotation marks around a sentence doesn't really mean somebody said it.

niggers have been screencapping this shit back and forth all day like it's poignant and you know it.

They really are fucking stupid.

good idea thanks

>I can taste what I ate for lunch from here

obviously they aren't going to let him live this one down.

nobody likes trump "because he says exactly what he means." They like him because, for the most part in this campaign, he has spoken without worrying about what the consequences will be after. Unfortunately hes also showing himself to not be a man of any deep conviction whatsoever.

Honesty, its hard to gauge exactly what his thought process was in that clip though. I don't think it was intended to imply he wanted her shot, I think it was more just a not well thought spur of the moment appeal to gun rights activism. It wasn't a call to arms it was just laziness honestly.

hes getting more and more lazy with his speech which is the opposite of what he needs to be doing. too bad manafort can't seem to teach him the right things to say. I guess you can't teach an old dog new tricks

Why does Trump even need someone to shoot Hillary? With her health issues I doubt she'll be around for the election anyway.

>have the perfect chance to use an actual quote
>can't find any because he knows he pulled it out of his ass
Classic

its aesthetic

You can interpret it any way you want. Trump does this for media coverage and to get people taking, he's playing you guys like a fiddle.

You have to jump through a lot of hoops to think that Trump was saying someone should kill Hillary.

But in 2008 it was pretty clear when Hillary said her supporters should keep voting for her since Obama was going to get assassinated sooner or later anyway.

fpbp

sauce?

youtube.com/watch?v=nC6Sa8t9Ywg

WTF I LOVE HILLARY NOW!!!!

Holy shit that's a wonderful idea. When's her next rally in the south?

>Can't save images properly
>Expects others to take their political opinions seriously
Libtards are barely a notch classier than black twitter.