Where is the one country one can move to where there is no white bashing and cretin filth niggers and mudslimes...

Where is the one country one can move to where there is no white bashing and cretin filth niggers and mudslimes? Surely such a place exists.

>Where is the one country one can move to where there is no white bashing and cretin filth niggers and mudslimes? Surely such a place exists.

only in history books

Keep dreamin m8.
Maybe you can invent the time machine. You need to stop America from importing slaves before they even started with this. Beat some sense into them, for it really is inhuman in the first place.
Then it may be possible.

Alaska is the closest thing I've found but we have niggers moving here is mass and the violence is going up big time along with property damage and theft. Makes me laugh when blacks wonder why people don't like them. As they came here things started going to shit, luckily they stay in Anchorage but man its funny how so many races lived in Anchorage pretty peacefully (whites, natives, Samoans, Filipinos, Mexicans etc) but as soon as blacks showed up the shooting and crime sky rocketed. Even the few blacks who grew up here admit the newly imported niggers are fucking it up.

Antarctica might be safe.

Singapore, but if you're a nigger, fuck off.

Bro, using niggers as farm labor was a bad idea. Should have just enslaved the Irish.

niggers in alaska...le dopple kek.....why would they move up there??

They r evolving to tolerate cold weather

No. You are all niggers now. Nigg on, nigging niggers,

here's hoping the cold will kill them off or something

Where is Harambe?

>No anti-White bashing, no niggers, no muslims, and no faggotry.
Belarus, Ukraine, Georgia, Armenia, European Russia (anywhere but the south).

>mfw the whole world has become hostile to my existence

Japan is nice. Certain big cities have niggers, but you can avoid them pretty easily. The problem is that permanently moving there and getting citizenship is virtually impossible.

Australia in the 60's was pretty fucking close yarpie.

There are only a couple of thousand nonwhites in Iceland at most. Having said that, it's shocking and disturbing to see a Thai walking down a street in Reykjavik. I was there in '14

My homeland, redpilled by default.

Is it still true that based Slovakia has 0 mosques?

I've never seen one

Ehh, Japan is nice if you're considering the country with the least ethnic diversity. But if you're a white guy like me, you're basically viewed as the nigger of Japan.

Good! Let's hope it stays that way.

Poland, obviously. Enjoy the sight of niggers fleeing and practice your christianity without others looking down on you for it.

Come here, you can watch german caliphate burning over the mountains

iceland and greenland

Slovenia has 0 mosques. But one is being built atm. It would be a terrible shame if something would happen to it...hehe

We're 99.3% white and openly racist. We rejected fag marriage last year and are pretty well off financially.

Also, don't come here, our social transfers are so low you will starve to death (200€ per month for 3 months, then 0€ from then on...200€ doesn't even buy you instant soups for entire month here).

seconding this guy. so far, so good.

Who is the one on the far right next to tray tray?

>Being built
Fuck!
Excellent info. What are "social transfers"? Is that welfare? No thanks I believe in working.
How are Banská Bystrica and Poprad? Those look so comfy

there are several european countries with 99.99% white population.

The state of Alaska.

Apply for swiss citizenship my friend.
Best place on earth.
While everyone around us gets bbc in their wifes asses

Yeah, welfare. Working people can live very well here, easily on-par top European level with some enterpreneurship skills and just slightly below top Europe standards as a middle working class.

Welfare queens however, will literally starve to death.

It's okay, Germany is VERY close by, welfare seekers head there.

Slovenia=/=Slovakia btw. Although I like Slovakia a lot, it really isn't on the level Slovenia is (objectively speaking, looking at currency, infrastructure, etc.). That said, Bratislava was basically 100% white...which I can't really say for any other major EU city.

not sure if nigger or cracker

Yellow stripes looks like a banana

Hello.

What's the residency application like?
I don't expect to become a naturalized citizen in anything less than 20 years but it'd be comforting to know I'd be able to stay and work and live there comfortably without worrying about sudden deportation

If onlu such place existed.
Oh wait! Move to any V4 countries.

Only in asia. That's gonna be the last bastion of whiteness if Trump loses. Quite ironic.

Nah, the swiss are very open to foreign workers. Citizenship, on the other hand...you best just forget about it. Chances are you'll never get it.

If you're serious about moving and working in EU, I suggest you start learning German. It's the business language of Europe. Don't be fooled by others saying English is, I can tell you from first hand German is nr1 language in business here.

are there a lot of sand niggers flooding into your realm?

I haven't really heard much about you guys

I already know mid-level german.
Though as I was taught schweizerdeutsch is it's own separate beast

>Slovenia=/=Slovakia btw
Apologies. My brain said "n" my hand typed "k".

Yeah Bratislava is a pleasant city. I enjoyed my day there. The thing I like most about Slovenia is the many climates. I mean how great must it be to be able to see the alps and drive to the beach.
Is there a good job market there for foreigners? Ljubljana looks like a fine city to live in. My Italian friends say it's worth a visit.

I bet there are no black people in Albania

some have passed through, but since they get near to no welfare over here, we drink beer and eat pork almost on a daily basis, they avoid us as much as they can.

how easy would it be for a burger to get a citizenship there?

I'm staying in this country until college ends, if Trump loses I'll just leave to some eastern euro country with a tech degree

Quite easy i can imagine, as long as you will have a degree. And with a tech degree from the states you will easily find a job over here.

Nice, I hope to help bolster your white homeland with some knowledge gleaned from this sinking ship.

We get a lot of saffas here

>Slovenia has 0 mosques
What about Jesenice mosque, pic related

>We're 99.3% white and openly racist
So racist that despite having almost no blacks (although more and more) people of Piran elected a black guy for their mayor twice.