Why did Sup Forums become anti trump overnight after overwhelmingly supporting him throughout the primaries?

Why did Sup Forums become anti trump overnight after overwhelmingly supporting him throughout the primaries?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/politics/king-hillary-clinton-paying-trolls-attack-people-online-article-1.2613980
alexa.com/siteinfo/Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we found our brains.

Hillarys bots are posting here. DEAD SRS

and our wallets.

We grew up.

i.e: hello mr. paid scam man how is big gov work going you slime

trumpfags are the dumbest and most easily baited posters here, so it's become more fun to take the other side

Nobody here is unironically anti-trump, if he or she is then said person needs to gtfo

And got jobs (for CTR.)

Probably this
nydailynews.com/news/politics/king-hillary-clinton-paying-trolls-attack-people-online-article-1.2613980

Blood in the water, trolls seeing trolling potential, actual SJWs who felt like it was their chance to stick it to the man, special snowflakes who just want to be different, cointelpro, paid Hillary shills.

most people have swarmed into reddit and/or bigbrother chan

Sup Forums has literally been abandoned because of the shills. In all honesty, you can have your hillary threads. I got that shit blocked and filtered, only reason I can see your thread is because you didn't use the word Hilary.

We actually snapped out of our meme...#imwither

As a shill 4 hill it's our duty to create an environment on the web in all social media, MSM and forums including this one to make people believe that Trump is evil.
That you should vote for hillary who sold out to the elites and will just do shit in favor of minorities because they'll have your back even though you abuse them for generations.

>Why are there Hillary supporters here now?

Because they are literally being paid you fucking faggot.

Shillary is on serious damage control. Every anti-Trump post you see is a shill.

She can't even fill a high school gymnasium with actual supporters.

Because Killary Rotten Cunton and her cronies found where all the dank Trump memes were coming from and they infiltrated. Dirty niggers are obviously postbotting their bullshit. This board always has and always will be a God Emperor board.

Moloch the Bull, this woman is not suitable for the role of President. She is a traitor and a corrupt pig, and belongs in jail

It's funny

The shills have learned how powerful Sup Forums is and so they seek to destroy it.

>t. tearful trumpcuck hiding from reality and retreating to his safe space on reddit

ITS HARD WORK CORRECTING THE RECORD!!!

It's all the fucking Bernie people

>CTR have deposited $0.03 into your account

i've been at Sup Forums for the past week. there's some serious memetic warfare goin on here at Sup Forums

Some people think the record needs correcting

Pendelum finally swing back.

Also it's way more fun to trigger trumpcucks.

I too am honestly wondering what the fuck happened in such little amount of time.

It's not possible for this many shills to swarm the site in a day without it being a coordinated raid.

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

Sup Forums has been invaded by Leftist BLM jackoffs. Particularly at night after they have put their wife's sons to bed.

If Trump calls for the SA, I'll be there with extra socks.

sank another 5 million into her campaign

GO HERE. WE HAVE TO COMBAT THIS SHIT

>trump says second amendment people should do something when hillary wins
>media goes WOW TRUMP WANTS AMERICANS TO KILL HILLARY
>he shits on them and asks why they would say that shit he wanted the second amendment supporters to vote against her

>CTR drops another 40 million to hire 14 year olds to shill here harder

theres at least 5 fucking hillary """"""""generals"""""""" and the same copypasted reponse

just ignore it and keep posting. theyre shilling at shills for now

Redditors think it's funny and "epic trolling" to spam copypasta ad nauseum

that is all that is happening

Nope. The pendulum was broken off when it swung toward you.
Nice try though faggotshit. You must actually think your little raid is actually making people doubt themselves. (protip, cuck, it isn't)

Being "Politically Incorrect" by its very definition means to be a contrarian. The bigger Trump's crowd gets the more politically correct it means to be on his side. When the culture shifts, Sup Forums's culture literally NEEDS to shift with it. There is no room for multiculturalism on Sup Forums one culture will prevail.

Its a leftypol/SRS raid

The shill thing is overstated, theyre more about reddit

someone should shop that photo.
i'm thinking, a giant black dick.
i hope she gets fuckin gangraped by africans.

we dont

the loud minority is just overshadowing the silent majority

that and CTR shills

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

If so then this board needs to get back to its roots.

When the only argument you can come up with is, "You're a paid shill," you're candidate a shit. They literally don't have a coherent defense of Trump. They know he's indefensible so they just attack whoever the opponent of the day is.

`So, I'm going to explain what happened in brief.

Sup Forums was never totally united behind Trump, a lot of people bought into the le constitutional conservative meme, a lot of people thought he was a Hillary plant, and a lot of people here are genuine Neocon dipshits.

For the last 6-8 months we have literally humiliated these people nonstop with an unending torrent of hilarious BTFOs. Back when Trump "lost" that debate to Rubio and Cruz, this exact sort of shilling occurred.

This is the exact same people who have been so asshurt for the last five months that they're willing to jump on ANY show of weakness to take their revenge for getting their teeth smashed out thirty consequtive times in the Primaries.

I for one actually doubt that CTR has any significant presence here, because the shitposting is too effective. Liberals are bad at the internet, they can't argue for shit and they don't understand memes, whereas these guys are clearly ours, they're just bitter that their side lost and are looking for someone to take it out on.

Similarly, Bernouts are fucking furious that they got rekt so hard by diversity. Since white Hillary Clinton supporters don't actually exist, and attacking niggers and spics for voting for Hillary does not compute for them, the only people they CAN take it out on are Trump Supporters. Now that there's finally a chink in the armor they're throwing everything they've got at it, even though everyone knows the polls are literally, objectively rigged, and that this lull basically means nothing. It's an excuse for them to take out their frustration and buttmad, and they're jumping on it. Why wouldn't they? They have nothing to lose, because they've already lost.

>meanwhile
i think there's one CTR in particular trying to get first/second post on every thread on Sup Forums

this is some advance shilling tactics
I think their manager came down here to personally damage control and is currently working overtime

lol'd, for people trying to beat you with sticks they were pretty chill reaching for those planks and it's like blue shirt was the only person who had caffeine that morning.
So much low energy.

Mods have been banning Trump supporters. Sup Forums is trying to influence the election.

hello shill

so this is the stage of faking concensus?

CTR went online in April.
alexa.com/siteinfo/Sup Forums.org

>le Sup Forums is satire maymay

when bush was the mainstream and leftist were being contrarian they were still politically correct

Bot FUCK OFF PAID SHILL

A Black cock.
She destroyed europe by letting all the dindu's from africa come to europe.

its funny.

Guy's an idiot. Simple.

He's a meme.

Neither is Clinton, she deliberately violated classified information protocols because it was more convenient to use a private email server and as a result many classified documents (including many classified at the Top Secret level or under an SCI/SAP heading) were leaked. If she was anyone else, she would be in prison or at the absolute minimum not allowed to work in any government position. If you think Trump should be in prison, despite not breaking any laws, then you must really really want Clinton to go to prison because she has actually broken laws.

Where are they coming from?
Is it reddit? Not giving them tips, but you can tell through the slang they use who the fucking shills are.

Sup Forums is under constant shill invasion but lately its gotten a lot worse. None of the actual population of the board support hillary but the redditfags are off the reservation and shitting the place up.

That's a creative imagination you got there

Shills are being directed here from somewhere else.

> it is a matter of fact that everyone who chooses not to say cuck and nigger while blaming jews is a fricking shill!!!!!!!!!

FBPB SAY HELLO TO QUEEN HILL

>pretty chill
>pissed as newts

shills

I keep hearing Trump fucks saying they're going to show up at Clinton rallies with strobe flashlights, air horns and other noise makers hoping they can trigger her into having a seizure.

Sick fucks.

So you do believe she has brain damage with frequent seizures?

I honestly don't think it's CTR.

It's Sup Forums.

It's full of pillheads, liberal arts dropouts and NEET losers who think
>all races are the same an sheeeit
>i had this smart black friend in high school he got a b+ in chemistry checkmate pol
>immasucharebbel i read get my news from msnbc lol gore image.gif

And don't recognize how Clinton's foreign policy is more Hawkish than Bush's or Trump's, the need to maintain a White majority in the US, how proxy wars with Russia are fucked, and how the US is finding terrorists.

They're also generally for gibs and against gun rights.

When Sup Forums tried to expand its reach into Sup Forums, it worked for a while until the Clintonfags for sick and tired and raided Sup Forums.

We're dealing with the blowback.

Shills

I'm here because I love watching Republicans squirm.

Nice

the OP was a Hillary bot "1 post", as was the second post. The bots are replying to themselves. Do not link directly to a "1 post" user, or anyone who isn't really making sense.

Mighty kekles. You know it's kekles when shillworm supporters will only siege here and act when paid their pennies.

Löw value, Löw energy.

Shills are going apeshit man. CTR is in overdrive and Trump is still winning.

Copy pasta

Weird

What's this?

Yet another thread?

>people literally need to be paid to show up at her """rallies""" and convince people that an Azerbaijani crocheting online newsletter supports murdering killary

You know all those paid shill for hill jokes we made a few months/weeks back?
Well she actually spent millions getting stupid faggots who aren't even qualified to work at McDonald's to come here and shitpost pro hillary/ anti trump.

Don't let it get to you, Gas the kikes, Race war now.
Remember where you are, They are pissing in an ocean of piss.

fpbp

gtfo drumpf shills

>Why did Sup Forums become anti trump overnight after overwhelmingly supporting him throughout the primaries?
It's amazing what $6M of shills can do, isn't it?

Trump supporters just stopped responding because it's so obvious everyone here supporting Hillary is a shill.

Because they're shell-shocked by mortification. They'll come to their senses and start worshiping black cock soon enough.

Trump is a dumb motherfucker who can't keep his mouth shut, he doesn't deserve any support until the cunt learns to speak like an adult.

FUCK OFF TRUMP SHILLS REEEEEEE

what do we do about these trump shills, though?

i remember when Sup Forums was a place for reasonable discussion, not a safe space for trumptards

I can spot you newfaggots a mile away
You're literally destroyig the board with stupidity, please lurk moar. That being said, allow me to enlighten you:
Disciples of his excellency are carrying out a memetic warfare offensive to highlight and mock shills
Its the next phase
>turn every shill post into nothing more than an ironic meme

Now get out there and paste and make yer pappy proud

When the record started being corrected desu senpai

Forcing the Trump meme for entire year was tiring. Everything must end one day.

>Jesus Christ, this 156 IQ having billionaire is not suitable for delivering our narrative! He is a charismatic leader and a threat to the 1%, and belongs in the white house.

Her husband bombed the shit out of your country to help muslims.
Your level of cuckoldry is off the charts.

Simple, Sup Forums contrarian board. No one here actually hold any principles. Everything is for the sake of trolling and shocking people, having the different view than masses to feel superior. Now that everyone agrees Clinton is criminal and Trump could be next president, what is left? Except hating Jews that is, which never changes.

I guess next I'll start shilling for Islam. Lately there's been lot of Islamophobia, and it's not cool anymore to hate Muslims. Time to swallow the sandpill.

I could really go for a fish like that right about now

still a lesser evil than drumpf

So is this the new shill method, just outright lie and appeal to groupthink?
Since youre being paid take some damn pride in your work.

>Sup Forums is a paradise for trolling
>Sup Forums actually believes paid shills come to this board to spew pro-Hillary propaganda instead of it just being trolls trying to troll

Thank you for correcuckting the recuck

You know how I know you're not black?